matchmaker

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

 

I looked up to the sky decorated with stars. As usual, it was a beautiful night and I was feeling, well, not that good. I have to do something for Donghae, to make him smile again but how?

you aren’t you going to sleep yet?” Vian asked

“I’m coming.” I closed the curtains and went to bed

==
Early morning and the sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I took my cellphone from the table and stared at it. Leeteuk oppa?

“Yobosaeyo, what? Why? Fine, fine. I’m going.”

I quickly dressed up and stuck a note to the refrigerator, leaving for SJ’s dorm at once.

==
The door opened revealing Leeteuk.

“Oppa..” I was about to question him why I had to rush here early in the morning but he quickly grabbed me and ushered me inside.

I was surprised to see the whole of Super Junior looking at me. I greeted them and turned to Leeteuk.

“What’s going on?”

“It’s Donghae.” Leeteuk said

I immediately straightened up “What happened?”

==
“Oppa, oppa. Open up.” I knocked on the door “Oppa, it’s me, you

The door opened by an inch.

“Oppa?”

Donghae grabbed me and pulled me in. What is it with people grabbing and dragging me everywhere?! But now’s really not the time to think about that. Donghae walked away from me and sat on his bed.

“Oppa, would you mind telling me what’s the problem? Or do I have to guess?” I followed and sat beside him

Donghae sighed. He took something out from under his pillow and handed it to me. It was a picture of him with Jessica.

“Oh.” I looked at the picture, they really seemed happy together.

“I tried to get back with her last night but she didn’t want to.” Donghae said

I went nearer to him and gave him a hug. “I want to say ‘It’s ok’ but it would be pretty stupid if I did because it’s obviously not.”

Donghae started to cry as he held unto me. Tears dropped from my own eyes and I wiped them away.

==
you ? What are you doing here?” Surprise was evident in Jessica’s face

==
“Do you want something to drink? The other girls aren’t here, I’m the only one left.” Jessica informed

I sat on her couch and shook my head. Jessica took a biscuit from a can and bit it, she handed me the can and right in time, my stomach growled. I realized I didn’t have breakfast this morning.

“Lucky for you, I just made breakfast and I think its more than enough for two.” Jessica smiled

I smiled sourly. From what I’ve heard, Jessica’s cooking skills are bad. Still, beggars can’t be choosers so I ate with her and to be honest, it wasn’t that bad. A little too many but not bad at all.

After eating breakfast, we went back to the agenda on why I made a sudden appearance in SoShi’s dorm.

“Unnie, I..” I stopped and sighed, how was I going to say this?

“Go on. Just say it.” Jessica encouraged

“Even though I’m not in the position to say it, unnie, please get back with Donghae oppa.”

“What?” Jessica dropped the cup she was holding

--