Discovery

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

The girls and I were on our way home after the performance.

“Uh-huh, listen boy, my first love story.”

“My Angel and my girls, my sunshine, uh, uh, let’s go!”

Yup, the girls and I were singing Girls Generations’ Gee but we changed some of the lyrics like to ‘I can’t believe we’re not gonna practice’ and stuff like that. It has been awhile that we’ve been this energetic on our way home.

Still, no matter how energetic we were at the car, the girls were still dead tired and they dozed off almost immediately. Not me though. How could I sleep when Donghae keeps on invading my mind?

I left the room and went into the living room, the note in hand. I sat near the window and opened up the curtains. It was a starry night and there was a cool breeze. It was a perfect weather.

‘we should celebrate some time’

The note made its way into my thoughts. I have nothing else to do this early in the morning and besides I’m quite sure they’re at SM building.

I brought some food and drinks from the convenience store that was open 24 hours nearby and called the manager.

“Oppa, sorry for waking you up this early but by any chance, could you give me a ride to the company building?”

==
“What is this thing that’s so important that can’t wait for tomorrow?” The manager complained

We were on our way to SM building

“Oppa, I told you. It’s a girl thing.”

“Seriously, kids these days. If only it wasn’t dangerous for young girls like you to go out this hour I would..”

“Oppa! You’re not suggesting you would let me go walk on the streets by myself at this time!”

“Of course I wouldn’t. I’m your manager, I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you.”

“That’s why G.A.L loves you much oppa!”
==

I waved goodbye to the manager as he drove off. I entered the SM building and stopped at the desk.

“Unnie, do you know which practice room Super Junior sunbaenims are using?” I asked the girl behind the desk

“They’re vacating the room you girls usually use.”

“Oh ok, thank you.”

I entered the room quietly as a mouse. The SJ members were practicing and I didn’t want to bother them.

“What are you doing here?”

I literally jumped.

‘Ya! Why are you always sneaking around like that?! You’re going to give me a heart attack someday!’

Those were the words I wanted to say but it would be disrespectful so instead I glared at Kibum.

“I’m watching the practice.” I answered

“Why are you always glaring at me? Do you hate me that much?”

I don’t know why but the questions made me smile “No, not really.”

“If you’re looking for Donghae hyung he’s not here, he’s at that room near the vending machine.”

“Thanks.”

Kibum started at the plastic bag I was holding “Can I have those chips?”

Seriously, this guy…but it won’t hurt if I gave him one. I took out the chips and handed it to him. Kibum smiled and thanked me.

you annyeong!” Kangin called out

I smiled and bowed down. The others also said hi. Before they could also ask for food, I said goodbye and left.

Donghae is in that room again? Why does he like that room so much? I should ask him some time.

I stood before the door and took out my mirror. I look fine. Aish. Why do I feel so nervous? I took a few deep breaths, put a smile on my face and opened the door. What greeted me though was something I wasn’t prepared for.

It was Donghae and Jessica sharing a kiss.