in ♥!!^^

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

I woke up from a long and peaceful sleep. It’s been awhile since I’ve slept like this but the best thing was, was not because I got to have a good rest because I was waking up in the arms of someone I love. I looked up and saw that Donghae was still sleeping.

I slowly lifted my right hand and caressed his face. His arms around me tightened and I snuggled to him closer, closing my eyes with my head on his chest.

Ok, ok. This never happened. Well what did you expect? I mean we’ve just confessed the night earlier! Anyway, this is really what happened that night…

“But oppa, how about Jessica unnie?” I asked

“Jessica, she’s going to be fine without me.” Donghae gave me an assuring smile “So, are you still going to leave?”

I smiled and shook my head. Donghae hugged me one more time and caressed my hair.

“Ya!” Kibum interrupted “Are you two going to just hug all night or are we going back to G.A.L’s dorm?”

Dongae headlocked Kibum and ruffled his hair.

“Aish, don’t mess up my hair.” Kibum complained

Both of the guys picked up my bags and with Donghae’s arm around my shoulders, we went back to the dorm. I entered the dorm and my members froze with shocked expressions on their faces.

I smiled at them and before I could even say ‘I’m back’ they were already around me, giving me a group hug and asking me a bunch of questions like ‘why did I say I was leaving?’ and saying ‘how they hated me for doing that.’

I looked back to Kibum and Donghae. They signaled that they were going to leave. I smiled at them then returned to my members. Once everyone has calmed down, the members and I gathered in the living room. I’ve just finished explaining to them why I was about to leave.

“Why didn’t you tell us about it?” Regine broke the silence

“Would it have changed anything if I did?” I answered

“That’s the problem with you. You never tell us about your problems. We are always the last ones to know and we’re the people you spend almost 24/7 with.” Vian said

“I didn’t want to burde—“

“There you go again! Thinking that you’re a burden. Weren’t you the one who said we were a family? That we’ll always be there for each other?” Lyn interrupted

“I know and I’m sorry.” I fidgeted with my fingers

“It’s fine. Next time, if anything happens, make sure we’re the ones to know first or we will personally kick you out of the group.” Lyn teased

I smiled “Well actually, Donghae oppa and I…we’re..”

“You like each other.” Vian interrupted again

“What? I haven’t even said anything!”

“You never tell us about anything but it doesn’t mean we don’t know anything. Besides from you two, everyone else was aware of your feelings for each other.” Lyn explained, looking at her fingernails

I looked at them, one by one, appalled by this sudden bit of information. “So you guys knew all along?!”

“Pretty much, yeah.” Regine nodded

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I whined

“We wanted for you to figure it out on your own.” Vian said “And besides, it was fun watching you two.”

I glared at them as they gave me smug smiles.

==
The very next day, I met LSM once again. Only this time, I didn’t go to his office but he came to the dorm. Just imagine our shock when early in the morning, the doorbell rang and it didn’t help that Vian almost screamed at LSM either, thinking it might be the manager.

So here we were, still in our sleeping clothes, eating breakfast with LSM himself. Greeaatt. LSM was calm but the rest of us were tensed. I accidentally made eye-contact with Lyn and just by looking at her eyes, I knew we were thinking about the same thing: What is LSM doing here?

“Vian-sshi, this coffee is good.” LSM spoke at last

“Gamsahamnida.” Vian said

LSM smiled “If you girls don’t mind, I would like to talk to you alone.”
The girls stood up and left the room, but not before saying good luck to me through their eyes.

“I’ve heard that you decided not to leave, is it true?”

“Yes.”

LSM sighed “I don’t know what’s going on nor do I intend to find out but I’m really happy you changed your mind and everyone’s already been informed so you don’t have to worry about repeating the same story again and again.”

I relaxed. So this was it?

“Well I’ve done what I had to do.” LSM stood up “It’s good to have you back.” LSM gave me a handshake

==
Of course the story about me leaving was leaked to the press but LSM advised to just keep my mouth shut, so every time someone would bring up the story, I would simply laugh and brush it off.

Donghae and I were in our “room” again. You know the room next to the vending machine. That special place of ours.

“Look, a shooting star!” Donghae pointed out

“Let’s make a wish!” I urged and closed my eyes

I finished making my wish and opened my eyes. I turned to look at Donghae and caught him staring at me. Assuming, he already made a wish, I asked “Oppa, what did you wish for?”

“Nothing.” Donghae answered

“Why?”

Donghae put his hands on my shoulders and turned me so that I could fully face him “Because my wish has already come true.”

I was still clueless as to what he was trying to say “So what is it?”

Donghae smiled “Babo, it’s you, who else would it be.”

It took another second for me to fully digest what he just said, when I did, a smile came to my own face. Then without any warning, Donghae started leaning towards me. We’ve already kissed before but that was sudden, this is the real thing.
I closed my eyes as I waited for his soft lips to land on mine and when it did, it felt magical. Sparks flew, fireworks lit the sky and I felt myself flying off the floor. I opened my eyes after the short but seemingly long kiss and gazed into Donghae’s eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but Donghae put his finger on my lips to silence me. I closed my mouth and Donghae whispered the words: “Just let me enjoy this moment.”

And we stood there, gazing into each others’ eyes and smiling happily.

What to look forward to in the next chapter:
“Unnie?”

“Why can’t you love me?!”

“Take care of Donghae.”