Stalker?

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

3 years had passed. The SuJu boys kept their promise of never breaking apart and went to the military together while G.A.L was going strong than ever.
We had the tile of Korea’s #1 girl group but despite all the busy schedules I won’t deny that he still crosses my mind once in awhile.

“And no.1 goes to G.A.L!!”

The audience exploded in cheers as the girls and I gathered in the center.
Vian took her role as the leader and said the thank you message.
Lyn and Regine were fooling around with the confetti while I did some fanservice and shot hearts to my fans.

After the encore we went back to our dressing rooms. The manager stood up and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

“Ya oppa! Where’s mine?!” Regine demanded

“Yeah, mine too.” Lyn looked at the manager crossly

Vian looked around for their flowers.

“Don’t look at me like that.” The manager said “Those aren’t from me. A delivery guy just sent them.”

Regine and Lyn turned to me.

“What?” I asked them, innocently

“I can’t find my flowers!” Vian wailed

“Vian, didn’t you hear? Someone else gave it to younot the manager.” Lyn rolled her eyes

“Oh.” Vian replied

It was then that I had noticed the small envelope that had fallen from the bouquet. I stooped down to pick it up.

“What’s that?” Regine nodded her heads towards the paper

I shrugged and opened it. Inside was a message: Congratulations for winning first 10 times in a row. I missed you.^^

“That’s it?” Vian stared at the envelope “No name? No signature? Or even just a tiny hint of who this person is?”

“No.” I frowned

----
The next morning when I entered the kitchen, another bouquet of roses were waiting for me.
Just like the last one I received the night before, it was anonymous.
But we had no time to think about the flowers as we had to rush to our next schedule.

----
After everything, we went back to SM building to rehearse our new choreography that we will be performing tomorrow.
After a few hours of practicing, we earned a break.
I went to the vending machine and got some chocolate since I was craving for sweets,
I snickered because Vian didn’t know I had actually used her money.
Then out of habit, I went to the room next to it.
My hands automatically reached up to switch on the lights but all of a sudden I felt strong arms around my waist and a hand covering my mouth.
And at the same time I heard the door slam.

"I missed you." A voice said

---

Sorry for the late update. I sort of forgot, forgive me? :) 1 more chappie to go!