My Boyfriend?

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

Luckily, the pictures hasn’t been released to the media and LSM have done precautions for it not to happen too. I don’t know how but I think they paid whoever it was who took the picture to keep quiet. LSM has also told me to keep quiet about the pictures.

As far as I know, the only persons who know are LSM, Kibum, me and our managers so I was surprised when one day, Donghae suddenly appeared while G.A.L was practicing and dragged me out of the room.

“Are you and Kibum dating?”

“What?”

“I said are you and Kibum dating?” Donghae looked at me seriously

“I…”

“We are.” Kibum suddenly appeared in the door with Jessica behind him

“What?” I looked at Kibum

“Oh you , I’m so happy for you!” Jessica walked torwards me and gave me a hug “You and Kibum look so good together. Don’t they Donghae?” Jessica smiled as Kibum put his arm around me

I also smiled and quietly stepped on Kibum’s foot. “Ouch!”

“What’s the problem? Honey?” I said in a sickly sweet way, Kibum grimaced at me.

“Yeah, they do look together.” Donghae said, though his expression said otherwise.

We stared at him and I felt my heart pound. Donghae smiled “you -sshi, I’m happy for you.” Donghae ruffled my hair

He put his arm around Jessica and they left the room. My eyes started to water. I really didn’t mean anything to him, don’t I?

“Ya, don’t tell me your going to cry because I’m your ‘boyfriend’ now. I don’t want it either.”

I sniffed and took a deep breath “Why did you do that?” I jabbed a finger at his chest

“Well excuse me, for trying to do you a favor.” Kibum replied

I scoffed “And how was that doing me a favor?”

Kibum sighed “Do I really have to explain everything to you always? Because we want to see Donghae’s reaction and see if he feels anything for you.”

“Well, you just saw for yourself, that he doesn’t and won’t like me. Ever. Are you happy now?” I turned around and walked away

==

One again, I pulled out all my frustrations during practice. I practiced so much, even in breaks that it didn’t take long for me to collapse.

I heard my members shout my name and they rushed towards me

you , are you alright?”

I gasped as I tried to get some air “I-I’m alright. Water, please.”

One of the members hurried to get a bottle of water and hand it to me. I took one big gulp and instantly felt better.

“Thanks.”

My members helped me up on a corner, Regine used her jacket as my pillow and I laid there. In a few minutes, I dozed off.

When I woke up, the girls were already fixing their things. I jerked up.

“Wh-What’s going on?”

Lyn smiled “You slept so well that it would make us feel guilty if we woke you up and besides you practiced hard today.”

you , you want me help you pack your things?” Vian asked, grabbing my ipod that was on the floor

“No, you guys just go ahead.”

“Are you sure?” Regine stood up, slinging her bag on her shoulder

“Yeah, I’ll finish up here and I’ll follow.”

After convincing them more, the girls finally let me be. While cleaning up, I can’t help crying.

==
After cleaning up, I proceeded to the van. I passed one of the practice rooms, then stopped, then backed up. The door was open a little so I peeked. Inside, were Kibum and Donghae. They gave each other serious looks, almost like a..glare?

“Kibum, I’m warning you. Even you’re already like a brother to me, if you break you s heart, I will never forgive you.” Donghae said

“Don’t worry, I would never do that. I will protect her as much and as long as I can.”

I dropped whatever I was holding and it made a soft sound but since there was barely anyone left, it echoed across the halls.

Kibum and Donghae walked out of the room, looking around. I was hidden by a large wall so they couldn’t see me. Aish, how could I be so clumsy? I walked away.

==
“Ya, why did you want to meet me?”

Kibum turned around “Did you lose something?”

I rolled my eyes “No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” I hissed

Kibum held out his hand and opened it revealing a necklace, the chain held by his finger. It wasn’t just an ordinary necklace either, it was the necklace that Donghae gave me.

“Where’d you get that?” I tried grabbing it from him but he hid it

“Ya, give it back to me.” I demanded

“Next time, you shouldn’t eavesdrop on other people’s conversation.” Kibum gave me back my necklace and started to walk away, he was near the door when he stopped “And by the way, I didn’t really mean those things I said, I just wanted to piss him off.” Kibum proceeded out the door

==
I walked in the hallways of SM building. I haven’t seen Donghae all day and I haven’t seen Kibum since our last conversation either. What’s up with these problems popping up all the time?

I stopped when I heard the sound of someone crying. I located the sound and entered the room. It was Jessica.

“Unnie!” I rushed towards her “Unnie, are you alright?”

Jessica quickly wiped her tears “I’m fine.” Jessica smiled

“Unnie, don’t try to act strong. Tell me quickly. What’s the problem?”

Jessica sniffed “you , I think Donghae doesn’t love me anymore.” She started to cry again

“Unnie, what are you talking about? Oppa loves you with all his heart.”

“But why can’t I feel it? Lately, whenever we’re together, this tension has appeared. I try to reach out to him but he’s mind is always somewhere else. you , you’re his best friend. Are you sure there’s no one else?”

“I’m positive. He loves you, he loves you a lot.”

Jessica smiled, a real one this time. “Maybe I was just being paranoid, Thanks you .”

“No problem.”