육십사: will i ever love again?

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~I'm falling through the doors of the emergency room
Can anybody help me with these exit wounds?
I don't know how much more love this heart can lose

And I'm dying, dying from these exit wounds

Where they're leaving, the scars you're keeping

Exit wounds...~

 

_flashback_

"Why isn't she waking up? "Kookie asked with a low tone.

"Do you know what has happened?"

"How am i supposed to know? The guy just gave me the address and i don't even know how i got there. I was so worried i almost got a heart attack..." Jimin snapped back at him at once.

"Let's call Tae!" Kookie suggested.

"No i don't think that's a good idea." Jimin muttered.

"What the hell man? We have to call him. He be mad if he finds out sunmi passed out in the middle of a street and we didn't let him know." Kookie explained.

"He already knows God damn it. Now shut the up, she will wake up..." jimin hissed.

"What do you mean he knows?" Kookie asked. Sunmi pressed her lips on each other eagerly waiting for an answer.


She heard jimin sigh softly.
"The guy who called me said he first called the number one in her emergency contact and the guy who picked up said he can't come so he has called me next."
Sunmi felt like the ceiling suddenly fell on her body as the room went into a cold silence.

"Wh...What the hell does that mean? Sunmi is like this and he can't come? What the is Tae doing these days?" Kookie whisper yelled.

"I wish i knew...i just hope it's not what I'm thinking about." Jimin replied coldly.

"You guys are too loud." Sunmi muttered before pulling herself up a little.

"Yo..you up." Jimin announced like she has no idea herself that she is up.

Sunmi sneered. "Surprise!"

"How are you?" Kookie asked eyeing her with concern apparent in his eyes.

"I don't know..."


As she sighed out suddenly the door was pushed open and Seoyon ran inside with terrified eyes. The sight of seeing her friend being so worried about her overwhelmed her and since she was already on the edge tears ran down her cheek without a notice. They made her feel relieved as she felt their hot trails on her cheeks. They would make the pain in her heart go away.

"What is going on? What did you do to her?" Seoyon barked at the two clueless boys before sitting on the bed and pulling sunmi into a hug. She leaned to her letting all her body reach out for help.

"You are scaring me sunmi..." she heard jimin muttering.

"I guess...i guess..." she tried to talk. "It's over between him and i." She finally said not being able to use his name.

"Yeah sure and i am Barak Obama!" Jungkook scoffed.

She would have laughed in a normal situation but at the moment her lips seemed to have forgotten how to make such gesture.

"I found him in a hotel room...in bed...with someone else..." finishing that sentence was probably one of the hardest things she had ever done.

Seoyon's arms around her went stiff and she saw how jimin and kookie's eyes widened. How jimin almost turned pale and all of that made her feel even more beaten up. she couldn't deal with any of this at the moment , she suddenly realized.
Where was she anyway? She looked around. It was jimin's room. She couldn't stay but where did she have to go? She couldn't get back to that house.

"I'm gonna go to my sister's house tonight." She announced the decision to the group emotionlessly.

"Sunmi it's almost midnight... they will get a thrill. Just stay here. My parents are ok with it." Jimin said.

"But..."

"No buts! Guys you should get going. Let's talk tomorrow." Jimin somehow managed to figure out what she wants again and told the others.

Seoyon kissed her cheek without a word and kookie put a tight hug around her before they left. Jimin followed them out. Sunmi laid back on the bed wiping another sudden tear.


"I am dying here...where are you now?" She whispered under her breath.
He probably doesn't care anymore whether I'm alive or dead. Maybe all he wanted was to play around with me for a while. Her life has turned into a sappy high school drama where the bad boy taints the good girl and walks away.
The door was once more open letting jimin to come in. He was holding a pillow and blankets.

He throw them on the ground and said:" i know you not going to listen if i tell you to eat something so i didn't bother with bringing the tray my mom gave me."

Sunmi nodded:" you're right."

Jimin laid down on the bed he just made himself and it was silence for a few mins.


"You can cry if you want...I won't mind. I don't find girl's crying annoying like most of the boys." He whispered in the darkness.

"Jimin...why am I so unlucky?" she said with a shaky voice. " I did whatever I could...I listened to whatever he wanted. I didn't ask where is he or what is he doing...I tried to do well...believe me I tried hard. I didn't let him see my tears and the fact I was terrified of burning the bridges behind my back for his sake because I loved him that much, but at the end it was just useless I guess..."

"He is just stupid sunmi...he will regret loosing you so much he can't imagine..." jimin said soothingly.

"I don't want his regret!" she replied between tears. "I wanted him to come after me...to tell me another lie and make me believe. But he didn't come. He saw how I almost died seeing them like that but he didn't come...he didn't call or even text or anything...I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter