이십:The real me is lost

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


⚡Flash Back⚡
🔥Taehyung POV🔥

I can't remember how i used to be before hit the fan in my life. Before my dad turned out to be a jerk and before my mom decided she doesn't give a about me. I thought to myself, No this can't be my life. This is not it. I kept repeating this over and over not realizing i am actually living it and i have no choice.

So I stopped crying! No I guess I better say I learned how to keep the things in! How to hide inside myself and become someone else. Someone who is not the miserable Kim Taehyung whose family abandoned him.

Soon after that i realized if i want to live and find my place in this hole called universe i have to stop caring. Stop thinking about what others think of me and stop pretending that one day things will change. Just use anyone you think it's necessary to make your way out and you should never apologize for the way you chose to survive!

So i wasn't caring!

I was just observing!

She was holding jimin's hand. She was laughing with him and she was listening to his lame jokes intently. Yeah i was just observing! EMOTIONLESSLY!
I'm just surprised that she doesn't find jimin as loathsome as me!

Cause what is the difference between jimin and i?

he knows how to sweet talk girls while i know how to scare them away!

But that's not the case when it comes to noonas. Apparently I'm carrying a gene of cuteness that I'm unaware of which only attracts noonas! No matter how ty I treat them, they still find it cute! I swear to God once I called one of them ugly and she was like awwww my taehyungi is so cute! So I don't have to try hard around them and that's how I like it. I also don't have to take care of them, they take care of me. like other guys who like to protect the girls and feel manly like that I don't give a ...I never felt like wanting to protect anyone but myself. I must feel embarrassed and but guess what i don't! I make them happy, they support me. Because you know happiness is not free. I know that well! And happiness cannot be dependent on the existence of another person. You should make it! But people are stupid enough to believe that someone one day will come and make all their worries disappear. Thanks god I'm not one of those idiots. I know this so I'm not gonna put my happiness in the hands of anyone.

Even love can be bought with money nowadays... so I just wanna make money as long as I am able. That's how all this started at first place. I think it was when I was around 16 or 17... I was in a karaoke with a bunch of friends that this older woman approached us asking if we guys wanted some snack. I was innocent back then! I thought to myself wow such a nice ahjumaa! But later that night when she tried to kiss me I realized no one is nice! And yeah she stole my first kiss in exchange of some snacks! Which I didn't even get to eat by the way. At first I was petrified like a kid I was, but later I realized maybe making money is not that hard after all! And I got good at it little by little! But I never let them get too close. I always dumped them before they ask for something more. Kissing is okay but no way I am getting into bed with you! But this time it was different. Hyuri was different. She was not clingy and she was filthy rich! She was the CEO of a ing international company and she was beautiful. But she was also smart unlike all of the girls that I have dated before and that's why it was hard. She knew she could help me but she was not going to give in that easily...I had to to get under her skin sooner or later! Yeah I have bigger problems than this little girl who keeps on showing up in my life and disturbs my thoughts!

Well this was a productive self-lecture i don't care anymore whether she is flirting with jimin or not.

"Tae!" I heard hyuri calling my name. I looked back at her finally whisked back to reality.

"What?" I asked.

"Thanks for calling me beautiful! I know you didn't say it for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter