이십오: Eyes on you

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

☀Chanyeol POV☀

 

I started tapping my fingers on the steering wheel waiting for her to finally come out. I still didn't know how i ended up accepting this. It was so unlike me. I never had problem saying no but when it came to her, i turned into a brainless idiot.

It has been almost one week and i was already losing it. I was so glad I'm getting back to work in two days. Now i didn't have to have her around the whole time. I would keep my distance till this feelings go away.

Why did it have to be her? Of all people out there. Why did it have to be her? It's stupid how i could never forget her. Even after we moved to japan. She has changed so much during these years. I remember meeting her when i was in junior high. We came back to Korea for a short visit and my mom dragged me to their house once more. That was the last time i saw her and she was completely different from the little sunmi i knew. She didn't tried to pick up fights with me or anything. She had her face buried in her book the whole time while i stared at her face like an idiot unable to look away. She was not my friend anymore. She seemed like a stranger but still it didn't affect me. It just made me sad that I can't be around so I can be a part of her lonely world.

But now that she was asking me to be a part of it I was backing off. Cause no matter how much I tried I couldn't forget the look in her eyes when she was with that taetae guy. I only have seen that look once and that was when she was having a fight with me over her favorite stuffed animal when she was only 5. And she loved that damn thing like her breaths depend on it.

It was not that I was jealous I wasn't...well I was but I didn't have any right to be. I was an outsider to her as much as she was to me. But she wanted to let me in and I didn't want that cause I knew the more I get close the more I will end up regretting it later. So for now I will play along. Soon I will be busy and I will have a legit way for avoiding her.

I was deep in my thoughts that the car door flung open and she climbed in with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Did she like me coming along that much?

She clapped her hands and chanted:" kajaaaa!"

I chuckled:" ok miss fast and furious but where should I go?"

She smiled:" firstly we will go pick the guys up then we will decide! So for now just go to the main street I will tell you the directions!"

I nodded my head as a yes and started the engine.

She kept on shifting on her seat like a hyper bunny till we reached the street she directed me too and jumped out the car as soon as I stopped.

Her friends were waiting for us in the street. It was four of them. Jimin with a new girl. I didn't mind but how they gonna fit in the car?

I guess sunmi thought the same cause after a short greeting, she grabbed jimin's arm and dragged him away to the other side of the car probably for scolding him.

It took them a good 2 minutes of pissed of whispering till they came back.

"Okay guys let's get going! Jimin will be the one squeezing his so we all can fit."

I couldn't help but to chuckle at what she said.

"But where are we going?"

"Club!"

"Bar!"

"Amusement park!"

"Movies!"

Each of them shouted one thing. This was going to take time so I just leaned to the car waiting for them to fight it over.

"Club and bar are practically the same! You can find a bar in a club so let's go there!" jimin exclaimed.

"woooow no Sherlock!" Seoyon rolled her eyes. "Amusement park is the best!"

"I agree with Seoyon!" kookie raised his hand.

*cough* "henpecked" *cough* jimin smirked looking at kookie. Which earned him another glare from Seoyon.

I didn't even know the name of jimin's new girlfriend but she was definitely something. It took me a few minutes to realize she is staring at me and now she was giving me a seductive smile. Didn't she know sunmi and I are married? Maybe she knew about it being fake.

I just sighed and looked away. They finally settled on amusement park which caused sunmi to pout. Apparently she was scared of rides.
We all got in the car with four of them squeezing in the back seat. I looked at sunmi in passenger seat. She had her arms crossed and her lower lip puckered out. She looked so cute. I chuckled as I turned the engine on again.

She turned to me and said:" why didn't you suggest anything?"

"Cause I would have suggested just getting our asses back home!" I said honestly.

She sighed:" I hate amusement parks..."

"Come on it's not that bad!"

She shook her head in disagreement and said:" yes it is!"

"Well you were the one who wanted to come out at first place so you have to bear with it!"

"Thanks for the clarification Mr.park!" she squinted her eyes at me annoyed and I just laughed.

We reached the park and i saw how sunmi's eyes widened in shock hearing the exaggerated screams of people. I stood next to her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter