오십육:The party-part 2

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~"I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul"~

long chapie with a lot of chanmi moments yo!

🌟Sunmi pov🌟

💢Present day💢

I could officially announce this as the weirdest party I have ever attended. The party was thrown in two huge salon which were connected by a fancy glass wall and a door. One side people were talking and chatting looking all classy as while the other side there was a DJ and a mad crowd of drunks dancing. But we were unfortunately still on the classy side so I was still feeling conscious about my dress and my whole appearance and Chan was not helping at all with his weird attitude. We came by a cab because he said he might be too tired to drive us back and he can't leave his car behind. It was a silent ride with me staring at my knees and him checking his phone. His coworkers were weird too in my idea and Chan turned into a totally different person around them. Now he suddenly looked intense and serious. I didn't know anyone here but I was good at small talk all thanks to working in our café. I could easily fake a smile and pretend that I'm enjoying the conversation while deep down I wished to run away. I looked at chan who was busy talking to one of the guys and sighed. This turned out completely different than what I expected it to be.

"I go get something to drink~!" I said softly to chan as I politely smiled at his company. He nodded and they guy gave me a huge grin. I walked away muttering "creep" under my breath. I stood in front of the huge table covered with all kind of foods and drinks. My eyes sparkled. Well at least there is food!

"Excuse me!" somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned at once. The guy standing in front of me gave me a toothy grin. I nervously returned the smile.

"Shin minhyuk!" he held his hand out for me to take.

I hesitantly took his hand and said:" lee sunmi..."

"Nice to meet you beautiful lady!" he winked and I cringed at his obvious attempt to flirt.

"Nice to meet you too." I said briefly as I turned my eyes back to the table trying to signal him I am not interested.

"I see that you are here with Park chanyeol!" he said standing next to me leaning to look at me.

I blinked and took a step back. Didn't he know we are married? I guess he didn't cause tonight I noticed that most of his coworkers have no idea about his personal life. Chan was a private person. Maybe he didn't like people here know about us...maybe he wanted to keep his options open. I gulped nervously feeling more anxious about having a conversation with anyone. I didn't want to say stuff I shouldn't be saying.

"Yeah...so?" I said indifferently.

"haha nothing...just that now I am thinking maybe his attitude is different toward ladies seeing that he even manages to get girls!" he chuckled.

"what do you mean?" i shifted my attention fully to him now a frown forming on my face.

He leaned closer which seemed totally unnecessary to me and whispered:" well you know cause he is a douchebag! I'm sure you are already aware of that...but well rich kids always get it their way right?"

I took a deep breath not believing the person standing in front of me. he knows that I am here with chanyeol and still he has the audacity to talk behind his back. I wanted to yell at him that we are married and he has to shut his filthy mouth but I was not sure it's the wisest thing to do.

"Is he your boyfriend?" he asked again giving me a nasty grin.

"No, he is..."

"Cool then! Wanna dance? This part of the party let's go to the other side!" he didn't let me finish and before I know he grabbed my wrist.

"What the hell! Let go!" I almost yelled.

"Come on baby let's get away before that sees us!"

"LET GO OF ME NOW!" he ignored and dragged me away from the table. I tried to squirm my hand out of his grasp but he didn't budge. If anyone sees us it would be a disaster. I would be embarrassing Chan even more.

"Didn't you hear what she said minhyuk? Let go of her!"

Minhyuk stopped at his track and I turned to see a really pissed off chan. He never looked scarier before. Minhyuk let go of my hand at once and said:" sajangnim! Anniyonghaseyo!" then he bowed respectfully causing my eyes to double.

Chan just glared at him as he walked to us and grabbed my wrist.

"Lady here seemed bored so I thought..." minhyuk tried to explain but soon was cut off by chan.

"If my wife is bored I guess it's my job to entertain her don't you think so?" Chan exclaimed between gritted teeth and put his arm around my waist and pulled me to himself swiftly. Minhyuk eyes widened in shock alongside mine.

"Sorry I had no idea..."

"Well now you know!"

"I'm sorry..." minhyuk muttered before bowing again and then disappeared into the crowd.

It was silence for a few seconds before Chan took his hand away and I turned to look at the table again biting my lips anxiously. He was still standing behind me. I could feel his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter