육십: Forever & Always

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ i love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you~

 

 

long taemi chapter ahead

*Flash back*

"So how's it been?" Seoyon nudged sunmi's shoulder giving her a toothy smile.
"What?" She asked with a dumbfounded expression.

Seoyon rolled her eyes. "Don't act innocent for me. You know what!"

"No i don't." Sunmi said honestly.

Seoyon sighed." You two are living together. Have you done anything?" She smirked and sunmi finally realized what she is trying to say. She nervously took a look at the boys who were sitting close to them on the coach engulfed in watching something in kookie's phone and then turned back to seoyon with a glare.

"You seriously need help!"

"Shut up and spill it. I can only say by the way he always looks at you that how badly he wants it." Seoyon exclaimed her smirk growing even more.

Sunmi blushed to bright red over hearing such a statement. But despite all that they really have done nothing. He didn't make any move on her and sunmi would be lying if she said she is not surprised. She thought this was one of the main reasons Tae wants them to live together but he has proved her wrong. The only thing they did was innocent (almost) kisses and sleeping together (literally). Tae would hold her tight the whole night and would leave for his job so quietly in the morning that she never noticed. But there was something that has been bugging her for a while. She recently has noticed the weird phone calls he makes. He would go out answering them or just reject them if she is around and sunmi couldn't help but to be worried about them. She sighed going through her thoughts and remembering Tae's strange behavior but soon was dragged back to real world cause Seoyon pinched her thigh full force. She yelped loudly in pain causing the boys to turn to look at them.
Sunmi glared at seoyon and she just glared back.

"Tell me !"

"We have done nothing you ert! Apparently he has no interest." Sunmi scoffed.

Seoyon chuckled. "Oh my child...oh my poor clueless child! There is not a single boy on planet earth that has no interest in such stuff and when it comes to Tae and you he is so interested I'm worried he might explode. But i guess he doesn't want to scare you that's why he is holding back."

Sunmi knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why should i be scared?"

Seoyon rolled her eyes. "You seriously asking that? You might not be but you are good at conveying the illusion that you are."

"Huh?" It was all sunmi managed to say after hearing such a weird sentence.

"I donno...you just seem like the ones who would run away or something."

"Yaaaaa!" Sunmi yelled."i won't run away and I'm definitely not scared."

"You not scared of what?" Sunmi heard Tae's deep voice asking and she gasped realizing she was too loud as seoyon started laughing like a maniac beside her.

"What you guys talking about?" Jimin asked.

"Girly stuff. None of your business." Sunmi snapped back fast. Then she glared at Seoyon again hoping she would stop laughing her stupid off. But she didn't stop.

Sunmi stood up. "Whatever...I'm sleepy. You guys have fun." Seoyon stopped laughing and grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

"You know you always can make the first move yourself...just saying." She winked at her before freeing her hand.

Sunmi gulped thinking how hard that would be for her before leaving the living room while Tae was looking at her somehow confused. She closed the door of the small bedroom behind her before she went to take a fast shower. She laid on the bed staring at the ceiling wondering how awesome it would be if she had only one tenth of seoyon's boldness. She curled up to the side of the bed leaving a space open for when Tae comes for sleeping and closed her eyes. More than one week has passed and her mom didn't call her or anything. Her sister has went to their house for her sake and the second day of her staying in Tae's house she brought her stuff for her. She would go to her classes and as each day passed she realized how much she liked them. Making cakes and small deserts and different kind of drinks for their future cafe. Half of the day she had no idea where Tae is because his job was a part time and finished around noon but even after it he was gone and sunmi was left alone at the house. He didn't talk about it and a few times that sunmi tried to ask he brushed her question off rather coldly. She had put all her hope in the promise he made her not to do anything dangerous.

She yawned tiredly and then heard the door open. She turned to it as Tae walked inside his head in his phone. He looked up at her.
"You still awake." He said as he shut the door and sat on the bed.

"Yeah...i was about to sleep." Tae just nodded hearing her answering. He was texting someone.

"What about the guys?" Sunmi asked.

"They are sleeping." She nodded watching him silently.

Making a move myself. She thought to herself. It was not a good time since their nosy friends were just outside the door but sunmi wanted to see how much she can do. So she nervously pulled herself up and back hugged Tae trying to take his attention from his phone. Tae tensed up at her action and she smiled faintly because of it. He turned to look at her smiling.

"What is it?" He asked putting his palm on her cheek.

She nervously shook her head realizing that Seoyon was right about her being a wimp. She was not scared but she couldn't bring herself to make more move.

Tae chuckled. "Okay then...i need to take a shower. You sleep. You seem tired." Then he pecked her on the lips before standing up and walking to the bathroom taking his phone along.

Sunmi sighed and laid back down again. She tried her best to sleep but she could swear to God he could hear him talking on the phone after a while. She tried to ignore the feeling of her heart constantly dropping every time Tae's voice risen a little and forced herself into sleeping.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

"How about this?" sunmi asked holding the dress up. Tae looked at it just for a brief second before looking away and saying: "too short!"

"yaaaa! You keep on saying stuff like that about whatever I show you. I am not going to care about your idea anymore and just pick anything I want. Last time we went to a club I ended up feeling like a kid thanks to my dress, I am not going to end up feeling the same tomorrow" Sunmi mumbled before grabbing some the outfits that she has picked and walking to the dressing room ignoring tae's glare. She was already mad at him for being so suspicious so she didn't care anymore whether he will get mad or not.

She closed the door behind her back locking herself in the small dressing room. She started changing into dress after dress trying to make a decision but whatever she put on she felt like a total potato in it.

"aiiiiiisssssh." She breathed out with annoyance almost throwing one of the outfits on the ground. But then she remembered she will have to pay for it if it gets ruined so she stopped herself halfway. She grabbed the last one and muttered:" please be this one." She was about to put the dress on that suddenly she heard rushed bangs on the door of the dressing room.

"Not done yet!" she yelled out annoyed.

"Sunmi open the damn door!" it was tae's voice.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Open the ing door sunmi your mom is here." Tae hissed and sunmi's eyes rounded.

"Heol!" she opened the door a little and tae just barged in closing it fast taking fast breathes.

"What do you mean my mom is here?" she asked raisin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter