이십구:Fingertips

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Another long chapter. In fact longest in this story so far;) God bless me lol

🌸Sunmi pov🌸
⭐Flash back ⭐

10 minutes! We have been walking for ten minutes and none of us has breathed a word yet. This was what i was expecting to be honest and it was a nightmare. It was not that i didn't want to talk or didn't have anything to ask. I just couldn't start it. I didn't even know where we are going.
Wait a sec! Why am i following him like an idiot to God knows where? Because i didn't know this street and we were nowhere near the main street. I looked around and you could hardly find people. I gulped and stopped at my track. At first he didn't notice but after a few steps, he stopped and turned to me with a questioning look.
"Wh...Where are we going??? "i asked.

He narrowed his eyes at me for a second or two before saying:" don't tell me you are scared again!"

"I AM NOT FREAKING SCARED!" i yelled annoyed but i lied.

He laughed out much to my surprise and then walked to me and i managed not to flinch or move back. Well done sunmiya. Pat pat! He crossed his arms on his chest staring down at me with an amused look up his gorgeous face-what am saying?

"So what's the problem kitty?" I blushed to every possible shade of red.

"Dontcallmelikethat!" I muttered.

"What? I didn't get you!" He said teasingly.

"Forget it..." i breathed out.

"You didn't tell me what's the problem!" He asked again.

"Well it's just the two of us and we are not talking and i don't know where we going...it's kinda weird. I thought we going to movies...i mean you said we going to movies..." i explained while trying hard to keep on breathing cause it suddenly seemed like such an impossible task.

He was watching me with an unreadable gaze the whole time and then said:" it's because I have no experience at dates...with other girls we just go right at the point!" He chuckled out.

I looked away again feeling my body heating up. He just called this a date. Yeah I'm planning to ignore the other girls part and the possible meaning of 'right at the point' due to personal reasons.

"This is not a date!" I managed to look back at him and said sternly. I'm just gonna keep on saying this till you finally ask for a real date. I smirked to myself.

He smiled:" ok! It's a friendly outing of two people who have no feelings toward each other whatsoever right?"

I nodded pressing my lips on each other and he let out a slight chuckle again. I don't know why he seemed to be amazed by whatever i did. Like I'm such a fun thing to watch. It was embarrassing and awkward.

"We don't have to hurry for the movie. It's still early so i thought we can have a little walk...and i decided to take this street cause the main one is really crowded at this hour. I don't like crowded places a lot." He finally explained and i nodded silently again.

We started walking as i held my back pack strips like dear life. I could feel my knuckles turning white.

"So how's everything???" he suddenly asked.

I looked at him surprised.

"Well you said we are not talking and it's awkward!" He said.

"It even got more awkward right now!" I sighed.

He chuckled again:" well at least i didn't talk about weather! "

I looked at him for a second before cracking a smile.
"Yeah thanks God that could be a disaster!"

"So tell me!" He insisted.

"Well not so good... i need to pick a college or major or whatever soon and i have no idea what i want anymore. My mom wants me to become a doctor... but i don't want that. To be honest I'm so tired of studying. I wasted my whole childhood and teen days doing that." I looked back at him for catching any signs of boredom but he was listening intently.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

I sighed." Well that's the problem i don't know...i never got to know what i want. I was so busy doing what my mom wants...i just know that i wanna do new things and have new experiences...maybe i would find what i want among the way."

He nodded as i finished my sentence.

It was silence for a minute or two till i finally brought up the courage to ask." What about you?"

His eyes darted to me." What about me?" He kinda snapped at me which made me flinch. He sure was difficult.

"There is nothing about me!" He said coldly.

I felt a chill going down my spine because of his tone.

"Okay..." i muttered.

It was silence after that. But i didn't want to let that happen so i said:" how long have you been friends with jungkook and jimin?"

"Since junior high. We were classmates." He answered. I nodded in response.

"By the way!" He suddenly said causing me to look at him curiously.
"I'm changing houses this week...I'm going to move to another place. Jimin thought i should throw a house warming party or something... do you want to come?"

I smiled and said:"ok! i will come. Thanks for asking me."

He smiled back genuinely. Box smile! Wow that was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. How could he look so breath taking??? He seemed like just a kid for a moment. I never have seen this side of him before. i mental slapped so i can look away.

"That must be cool! Leaving on your own without someone to order you around! How does it feel to live like that?" I asked.

"Well i have never lived any other way so i have no special feelings about it." He went back to his usual self and said flatly with a voice void of any emotions.

I looked at his side view with sad eyes. He seemed so lonely. I regretted asking such a question. i couldn't imagine how life must have been to him. All those years being on his own. Spending Christmases... holidays...without anyone around. I couldn't believe myself but my eyes started to tear up just by the thought of it. I suddenly found this new part inside me that wanted to be with him from now on. Breaking every single one of his walls down and be a part of his lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter