오십팔: things in the between

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~and yeah i let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for your fool's gold~

♡SUNMI POV♡

♡PRESENT DAY♡

I walked out of my room holding my head between my hands. It felt like someone has hit my head with a pan or something. I reminded myself that I am never going to drink like this again but I knew I am just saying nonsense but for the moment let's say that.

I walked into the kitchen yawning and what I definitely not expected was an awake Chan sitting behind the table. He turned to me while my mouth was still open like an alligator. I closed it fast and he started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut it dwarf!"

"You look like !" he scoffed.

"Manners park chanyeol! Manners!" I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water and drank half of it in one shot.

"I made you hang over soup!" he said sipping his coffee.

My eyes turned into hearts. "My angel!" I said dramatically and ran to the stove to grab the pot. I put it on the table before grabbing a spoon and started eating it.

"yaaa at least grab a bowl or something!" Chan scolded me.

"waeyong? I'm gonna eat all of it, there is no need!"

"Whatever..." he rolled his eyes.

I was happily enjoying the soup chani made me that he suddenly said:" so...last night!"

I gulped and looked at him. He had a satisfied smirk on his lips. I kinda remembered how crazy I acted last night and I was really embarrassed about it. Just a minute ago I thought he is gonna let it go but boy I was wrong.

"What about last night?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you don't remember?" he leaned toward me placing his elbows on the table.

"I just remember that you looked so handsome and you were such a gentleman!" I gave him a sweet smile batting my eyelashes.

"haaah! Do I look that easy?" he said with a sneer.

I pouted:" no...you look handsome!"

He rolled his eyes. "So you remember what you did or do you need me reminding you?"

"I am sure my gentleman chanyeol is way more considerate than..."

"oh hell no!" he cut me off.

I buried my face in my hands.

"So I carry you all the way here and no matter how much I beg you won't let me get a cab cause the damn kid wants to see around! Like we are walking in a museum or something! Then your hair hurts! Funny right? YOUR HAIR! I am sure you are the first person in human history that her hair hurt! And I have to go..."

"Okay okay okay...tell me what you want in return!" I sighed in defeat.

He smirked widely. "Now we talking..."

I gave him a distasteful look which he totally ignored as he started acting like he is thinking, causing me to get even more nervous.

"Aish tell me already! Should I wash your clothes for a month? Should I do the dishes? Just what?"

"nah...those are too easy. My back still hurts you know!"

I gave him a bored look. "Spill it!"

"for now just know that you owe me! BIG TIME! I will ask you something one day and you should grant it" he finished with a smirk.

I glared at him. "Okay you insidious gr " I looked back at the pot which was half empty now and said:" does this one cost anything or you are being nice for real?"

He chuckled as I was giving him a suspicious look, then he suddenly leaned and ruffled my hair. "Just eat it shorty!

I remained frozen and dumbfounded as he stood up to place his plate in the sink and to pour himself more coffee. He got back to his seat and I swear I didn't blink the whole time.

Why no one believes me? My hair has feelings and now it is on fire!

"What is it?" Chan asked an attractive concerned frown forming on his face.

I blinked like a retard. "Nothing!"

"Then why you looking at me like that?"

I buried my face on the pot and mumbled:" I'm not looking!"

He just nodded as I finished my soup in silence. He was reading his book now silently sipping the coffee from time to time. I stood up and walked to the sink and washed whatever was there. Then turned back to look at chan. I had a date with Tae today and if I wanted to leave I had to tell him...our date was in the afternoon cause although it was weekend but he was busy at the restaurant. Still I had to leave early cause I was going meet Seoyon before it and wanted to buy some stuff since I wanted to cook. I was tired of his restaurants food. Not that they were not good but I hated that place with all my heart.

I chewed on my lip for a second or two till I brought myself to talk finally.

"errr...chan..."

He looked up at me his eyes looking even bigger due to curiosity.

"I have a place to go today...will you be okay on your own?"

I looked at my feet as i noticed how his grasp on the cup went tighter causing his knuckles to turn white. He was smart. I am sure he already knew where I am going but when he looked at me he smiled as usual. "Why shouldn't I be? Take care!" he said briefly and his eyes went back to the book.

"Okay...I go get ready...if anything happened. Like our moms suddenly deciding to pay us a visit just call me."

"ok." he didn't even look up this time. I left the kitchen ignoring the heaviness on my heart and went back to my room to get myself ready.

****************

I was deep in thoughts standing in tae's fancy kitchen trying to cook. The fact that I felt the need to hide stuff from Chan now was giving me a feeling of uneasiness on my heart and I lied to taehyung too. He thought we were attending a family meeting yesterday.

I hate this...I hate all of this. How did I end up in this mess? I had promised myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter