오십칠: bitter sweet temptation

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

longest chanmi chapter ever ^o^

~I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
A reckless fire In the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain Is all I wanna feel
She'll dance away just like a child
She drives me crazy Drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles~

(Authornim is having old fave boybands feels)

✘NO ONE POV ✘

 

"Ahjussi stop right here!" Sunmi yelled her lungs out causing the poor driver to jolt before stopping the car. Chan was blinking rapidly looking at the hyper girl sitting next to him on the back seats of the taxi.

"Let's go chani!" She chanted before running out the car.

Chan gave the driver an apologetic smile before paying him which was returned by a cold glare.


"But where are we going?" He muttered almost to himself before following sunmi.
She was waiting for him impatiently at the side of the street with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Would you mind telling me what is going on? Why did you stop the car here? I thought we are going to have a drink but here.... "

"Yeah we going to have a drink but not at one of those fancy bars! We going to have a drink there!" She cut him off and then finished her sentence by pointing to a small and cheap restaurant at the side walk.

"There?????" Chanyeol asked surprised.

Sunmi nodded eagerly. "Yep!"

"But why?" He asked as sunmi started heading to that direction already. She was taking careful steps because of her heels.

"Because at places like this no one judges you when you are drunk! No one can get embarrassed at such a place! It's comfortable! Now stop being a tight and come already!"


She gave him a short glare before entering the restaurant.

"Wait a sec! Who said we gonna get drunk? You said having a drink not getting drunk!" Chan frowned as he followed her inside.

"Well i don't know about you but when i drink i wanna get drunk! That's the whole point isn't it?!" She wiggled her eyebrows and settled herself on a chair at the corner of the place.

"I am not getting your drunk back home!" Chan retorted.

"Cool! Don't! i will call Seoyon or jimin they always come pick me up!" She exclaimed slyly causing Chan to glare at her again.

"Ahjumaa give us a bottle of soju please!" She shouted ignoring Chan who was now giving her death glares.

After a few minutes the woman came along with a bottle in hand and two cups. She placed them on the table and said:" anything else?"

"Do you have jokbal?" Sunmi asked with dreamy eyes.

"Of course we have!"

"One serving then please!" Sunmi requested.

"But what about the gentleman?" The woman asked cautiously gesturing to chan.
The way she was trying to seem polite because of the aura surrounding Chan was really funny.

"Oh he would never eat such a thing! He is too classy for it!" Sunmi shook her head in disappointment talking to ahjumaa as if Chan is not sitting at the other side of the table. Chan rolled his eyes and she giggled.

"One serving then!" Ahjumaa said and walked away.

Sunmi pour herself some drink and said:" oh don't sulk Chanchani! Next time we go to your fancy restaurants! Now loosen up and let me show you how to live!"

Chan scoffed:" i will just wait till you throwing your heart out so i can say i told you so!"

"You no fun ladder!" She pouted drinking the second cup.

"Don't call me ladder shorty!"

"Yaaaaa! I am not short! You are too long!" She yelled out and Chan looked around embarrassed but realized that no one is even paying attention. So that is what she meant by saying not being judged here. People were minding their own business drinking and chatting and they seemed so comfortable like they are at home.

The ahjumma came back placing the order on the table and sunmi clapped her hands like a little kid.
She grabbed her chopsticks and shoved some of the food in and then closed her eyes and moaned in satisfaction.
Then she looked at Chan with puffy cheeks and said:" you going to eat some of this!"

"NO ING WAY!"


"YES ING WAY!" sunmi smirked slyly before she held a piece of the meat up in front of Chan's face and said:" say aaah!"

Chan rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure!" Then he leaned back giving her a bored look.

"Chan don't make me come and shove the whole plate down your throat! How can you know you don't like it when you haven't ever tried it?" Sunmi asked with a glare.

"I don't wanna try it!"


"CHAN!"


"WHAT?"


"EAT IT!"


"DAMN IT!" With that he leaned forward and let sunmi to put the food inside his mouth which was half opened unwillingly.


He chewed on it suspiciously while sunmi was staring at him all eyes. It was not that bad. Well to be honest it was pretty tasty for such a cheap food.


Sunmi chuckled as she saw his expression and said:" i guess I'll be the first one to say 'i told you so' tonight!"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever!" Chan muttered annoyed causing her to chuckle.

"Is there a bathroom in this place?" Chan asked the ahjumma who was passing their table.

"Yeah back there!" She replied.

"Thank you!" He said before standing up. "I'll be right back!"

Sunmi nodded carelessly as she was again back to munching on the food.


If he knew when he comes back he has to deal with a completely drunk sunmi he might have never left. He was busy washing his hands that his father called wanting to know how the party went and the conversation went on for almost fifteen minutes so by the time he got back to the table the bottle was already emptied and Sunmi was playing with it by spinning it on the table.

"Damn it!" Chan sighed looking at her who now had dreamy eyes.

"How did you drink all of it??!" He asked.

"Hah...chani is back...back...back *hiccup*" "look my voice is having echo!" She laughed out loud.

"I am so screwed!" Chan thought to himself before standing up.


"We gotta go!"

"What? Waeyong???? I want another drink...ahjummaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Chan ran his hand through his hair frustrated.

"No you don't!you already there!"

"aniji! I want more! Ahjummaaaa odiaaaaaaa?"

"Sunmi GET UP!" this time Chan couldn't help but yell cause a guy in the corner was now checking her leg's out with a nasty smirk.

"What the you looking at ?" Chan shouted at the guy and the guy moved his gaze to the table. if sunmi was not so out of control at the moment chan might have picked a fight with a guy but now it was not the time.

Sunmi looked up at him blinking rapidly. And then she pouted. Chan ignored the scared look in her eyes probably caused by his shouting and paid the restaurant owner and then grabbed sunmi's arm and managed to drag her out.

He took his coat off and stood in front of sunmi who was still pouting like a five year old.

"Don't ever dress like this again..." he muttered as he put his coat around her waist trying to tie the sleeves around her hips.

"Shirrrooo!" Sunmi suddenly said and pulled away causing the coat to be thrown on the floor.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter