Progress - Spreading the news - Questioning

Tangled

 

 

In the end it was like nothing happened because the kids were happily playing and laughing together like any other day since they became friends so they all fell back to their routine, with Myungsoo going out for work every now and then and Sungyeol working from home as they took some turns to keep an eye on the kids.

But, when people are at the beginning of their relationships they are over the moon, they're eager to show affection and Myungsoo was no different. Sure, they weren't official and they hadn't another opportunity to have intimate moments or any alone time for that matter, but since they decided to start this (whatever that was), Myungsoo made sure to make Sungyeol feel like he was …

Dongwoo and Hoya always said that it wasn't fair to compare relationships, but Sungyeol thought that that rule applied to normal people only and since he was sure he wasn't normal in most ways, he caught himself judging and comparing his relationships often.

On one hand he had Sangwoo: older, established, a good partner if he wanted to discuss politics and economy, with a similar passion books; but also a liar, a cheater, someone that hid him frequently with no reason, a person with a lot of secrets, experienced in bed but selfish and a pain in the when arguing, Sangwoo had a pirate vocabulary whenever mad or drunk. In the end, Sangwoo was lacking when it came to Sungyeol feeling like he was truly important to the elder, it seemed like Sungyeol was always begging for some crumble of love.

On the other hand he had Myungsoo: younger, a father of a seven-year-old, kind of struggling, conversation with Myungsoo wasn't limited to economics and politics, he wasn't the best at it, but he enjoyed talking about photography, music, movies, dramas, manhwas - all with the theme love although he sometimes dug some suspense. Sungyeol had a theory for that, giving Myungsoo situation, he thought that romance books were Myungsoo only escape from his reality, something that allowed him to dream and take his head off the fact he wasn't able to love freely.

Just as Sangwoo Myungsoo had a lot of secrets, the difference was in the fact that he opened himself entirely to Sungyeol in the beginning and those secrets justified the secrecy they needed to have. But wasn't like their relationship was completely hidden, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Moonsoo knew, and even if they weren't introduced as boyfriends or anything of that sorts, the kids knew them, and some of their friends of college also were introduced at some point, that was enough for Sungyeol right now.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were arguing since they met so Sungyeol knew Myungsoo in that part. Aside from when Myungsoo was trying to lowkey court him, the younger was incisive when he wanted to give his point across and he rarely used any curse words and he had never been on the aggressive and drastic side as Sangwoo. Now that Sungyeol thought about that relationship he was happy he ended it before their fights became physical, because surely there was where they were heading.

Myungsoo was a good kisser in Sungyeol opinion because whenever they kissed he felt weak at the knee and, as cheesy as it sounds, transported to a world of their own with fireworks exploding whenever a small kiss happened, he guessed that meant he really loved Myungsoo. They only had one intimate moment until now in which Sungyeol gave the shots and the younger was on the receiving end, but it didn't seem like Myungsoo was selfish in bed, on that day the younger wanted to return the favor, he was the one who didn't want it.

Talking about that, since he met Myungsoo every day for long hours, Sungyeol felt more and more comfortable around the younger. Of course, they had stolen kisses and small touches whenever the boys weren't looking, but Myungsoo respected him and what he was willing to accept, it wasn't like Sangwoo that usually just went on and forced himself on Sungyeol until he accepted.

One of the biggest differences was of course Woohyun. Sangwoo didn't have kids and theoretically, that would make him focus on Sungyeol right? No, the guy had a hidden girl. As for Myungsoo, Sungyeol knew he wasn't Myungsoo priority, it would always be Woohyun, and although his situation with Sunggyu made him understand the younger better in this aspect, he didn't even feel like he was second place because Myungsoo made sure to be a true companion, and show him love in a variable, though innocent and discreet, way, and, if he already felt over the moon while hiding, he could only imagine that his heart would burst with happiness if Myungsoo decided to tell Woohyun the truth. In the end, Myungsoo was sure to make him feel so...

.complete, loved, and as if the younger was personally mending every wound he had ever had. And if only they could have some alone time so they could straighten their relationship a bit more....

It was on Thursday night that the opportunity was announced in their group chat.

After telling Moonsoo and Sungjong about the kid's reaction, and a lot of discussing later, the teenage couple decided that they would take the kids to the movie theater and then to have dinner and, as soon as they got home, they would go to their respective brother's apartments to talk about their relationships.

The elders were a bit worried, they thought it was safer if they watched another movie with LGBT theme but the youngers were anxious to act freely in front of the kids, not to mention they would go visit a friend on Gwangju and spend a week there from the next Monday on. In the end, they were reluctant but ended up agreeing.

When Saturday finally came the teenage couple appeared on Sungyeol apartment only to see Myungsoo, Sungyeol Woohyun and Sunggyu having lunch as if they were a typical family.

Please, eat those vegetables!” Sungyeol begged, losing his spirit. “I already tried everything for you to eat it.” He added but Sunggyu just shook his head at him.

Can I eat his?” Woohyun asked with half mouth full.

No woohyun, you have enough.” Myungsoo promptly denied and the boy shrugged and went back to his food as his dad turned to talk to Sunggyu. “Gyu-ah, every food we eat has import nutrients. If we don't eat variable things our body will get weak and we will get sick.”

I already explained that to him.” Sungyeol complained tiredly, but that moment the door was pushed open and Sungjong entered the apartment with Moonsoo in toll.

Hello!” The oldest teenager greeted and Woohyun quickly forgot his food to turn his head and gasp happily.

Uncle Moonsoo!” Woohyun was happily surprised.

Mandu!” Moonsoo teased.

Yah! It's Namu!” Woohyun corrected him annoyed.

I know, I know, I just like to tease you.” Moonsoo said as he got close then hugged his nephew tightly.

What do we have here?” Sungjong teased as he got close and greeted Sungyeol and Sunggyu with a pat on the back each. “Are we interrupting a family meal?” He wriggled his brows teasingly with a devious smile on his face but what he got was a reply was just a 'hi' from Myungsoo, that did not wait for Sunggyu to greet his own brother to get his attention again to try to make him eat.

You're early.” Sungyeol replied dryly.

Kids movies start early hyung.” The younger rolled his eyes.

Movie?” Both Woohyun and Sunggyu lost interest on the Kim brothers to look at Sungjong, making Myungsoo sigh.

Yeah, we came to invite you two to the movie theater, what do you think?” Moonsoo explained, running his hand on Woohyun hair, and that promptly made a marveled Woohyun turn to his father.

Daddy, can I go? Please, please!” The boy begged.

Hmmm.... let me see...” Myungsoo turned to him and inspected his son plate. “I'm still seeing some food on your plate, if you want to go I'd suggest you finish it and place your empty plate on the sink.” As soon as Myungsoo said those words, Woohyun clapped his hands happily and then resumed eating as fast as he could. “Slow a bit to not choke, they can wait for you to eat.”

Yeah Namu, there is still plenty of time until the movie starts.” Moonsoo agreed.

What about you, Gyu?” Sungjong asked pointing his chin to Sunggyu plate.

I'm done.” The boy said and prepared himself to slide off his chair when Sungyeol interrupted him.

Hey hey hey, where did you think you're going? Your plate is full of vegetables, eat them and you can go.” Sungyeol said.

Come on hyung.” Woohyun urged as he stopped briefly to breathe a bit.

But I don't like the taste.” Sunggyu complained.

Sunggyu you have to eat vegetables in any dish, I currently don't have the ingredients to cook fancily right now. It is just a simple salad, it won't hurt you, it won't make you sick, actually, it will if you don't eat it.” Sungyeol pleaded once more.

He is right Gyu, do you want me to help you eat?” Sungjong offered and Sunggyu turned from his brothers to throw a pleading look to Myungsoo.

You know Gyu, it would be a pity if Woohyun were to go with them alone, right?” Myungsoo asked, shamelessly using his son.

What?” Woohyun lifted his head shocked, thankfully Myungsoo could trust Woohyun reactions. “No!”

Sunggyu looked down at his plate and glared at it, probably blaming the innocent food in front of him for his misfortune.

You know something Gyu? When you don't like something and you still have to eat it, the trick is to eat it together with something else to balance the taste.” Myungsoo offered and cut a piece of the fish on the boy's plate and then picked some vegetables only to offer the fork to him and Sunggyu kind of looked betrayed at his friend dad but still opened his mouth to eat begrudgingly.

See? I knew you could do it.” Myungsoo smiled widely and patted the kid hair while Woohyun smiled at his friend. “But you have to keep eating your veggies so you can grow up healthily, how do you expect to grow as tall as Sungyeol hyung if you don't?” He asked and Sunggyu shyly looked at his elder brother.

Thank you for the help Myungsoo. For the umpteenth time.” Sungyeol breathed in relief.

Don't mention.” Myungsoo smiled and went back to his food.

Wow, doesn't a thank you comes out of your mouth easily now hyung?” Sungjong asked deviously and the elder Lee stepped on his brother's toes until the younger groaned. “Ahhhhh.”

That serves you right.” Sungyeol hissed adding a warning look.

It took some more ten minutes of Sunggyu forcing himself to eat slowly with Woohyun cheering him before the boys took their plates to the sink (yeah, Sunggyu was now used to do that) before Sunggyu went to take a bath and Myungsoo took Woohyun to his apartment to give Woohyun a bath.

Half an hour later they met in front of their apartments with the elders giving instructions not only for the kids but as well to the teenagers would be taking care of them.

Woohyun, don't run around ok? And obey your Uncle Moonsoo.”

Yeah.” Woohyun agreed and then turned around to go wait for the lift.

You too Sunggyu, obey Sungjong.” Sungyeol ordered and Sunggyu nodded before following his friend.

Myungsoo opened his wallet and gave some money to his brother. “Here, for their expenses.”

You have my credit card, right?” Sungyeol asked and the teenager rolled his eyes.

Remember to make him use his jacket inside the movie theater, it might be cold. And please don't feed him ice cream only or he will be high on sugar later.” Myungsoo instructed further.

Yeah, please feed them some real food.” Sungyeol agreed.

Sure, sure hyung, I know all of that, it is not the first time I go out with Woohyun alone.” Moonsoo rolled his eyes.

I know it's just...” Myungsoo was ready to argue, looking at his brother to his son in front of the elevator poking on the button frequently when he was interrupted by Sungjong.

You should take the opportunity to spend some quality time alone if you know what I mean.” He finished with a wriggle of his brows which made Myungsoo faintly blush and Sungyeol step on his brother's toes again.

The lift arrived.” Sunggyu suddenly announced while Woohyun got inside the lift then poked his head out.

Come ooooon!” He whined.

Oh, my god, just goes, I don't want Woohyun unaccompanied inside the lift!” Myungsoo fretted and his brother sighed with a quick 'bye' dragged his boyfriend towards the lift.

Be sure to use the time well hyungs HAHAHAHAHAH!” Sungjong teased and that was the last thing they heard before the lift closed the door.

Sungyeol wanted to die out of his embarrassment. He would totally get back at Sungjong, but at the moment he just wanted to disappear due to the awkwardness Sungjong made him feel. Myungsoo promptly turned his head to the elder, and Sungyeol was ready to dig a hole and hide if Myungsoo would or complain about his brother behavior, but instead of that, he asked something entirely different.

Do you think they will be alright?” He asked and Sungyeol had to blink a few times to understand what he had been asked, but Myungsoo looked at him expectantly so he had to reply.

Yeah, Sungjong knows how to take care of Sunggyu and Moonsoo knows how to take care of Woohyun right? There is nothing to worry about.” Sungyeol said, being the rational guy he was, while he entered back his apartment.

I meant to say after they get to know.” Myungsoo said as he followed his hyung.

Well, I think I will have more trouble with Sunggyu than you with your son but we are alone.” The elder said with a sigh.

We are.” Myungsoo agreed but was kind of confused about Sungyeol sudden change on the subject.

Noticing by the tone of voice Myungsoo used that he was kind of lost, Sungyeol turned around and asked him with a bit of sadness in tone. “Can't we deal with the kids only when they actually know something? We finally have some time to ourselves.”

Myungsoo approached him and grabbed both of his hands. “I'm sorry.“

No, it's ok.” Sungyeol avoided Myungsoo gaze. “I understand your problems and I know Woohyun is your priority.”

Then what's the problem?” Myungsoo asked softly and Sungyeol hesitantly looked at him.

It's just... the kids aren't here, is it too much for me to hope that you'd think about me exclusively for at least five minutes? It's been a while...” He said in a sad tone.

Of course not, you have all the right to want that.” Myungsoo coaxed but Sungyeol expression didn't change so he was quick to add something else. “And I do think of you way more than five minutes, I'm always thinking about how to show you how I feel and I thought I've been doing that despite the circumstances, but this is the first time this kind of situation happened to me so I might not be handling as good as I thought, so you have to tell me when I do wrong.”

Sungyeol forced a guilty simple smile before he sighed. “I know, it's just...” He was halfway through his speech when something occurred to him. “Wait, did you just said ' the first time'? So you never...”

Yes, hyung.” Myungsoo interrupted him. “We agreed to take slow but you're the first I'm in this situation with, and, if we manage to get official, you would be my first boyfriend ever. Does that bother you?”

No.” Sungyeol promptly denied but he was curious about something, he knew that could hurt Myungsoo ego but he still had to ask. “So you never...” He let the words in the air but Myungsoo wasn't stupid and connected the dots quickly.

I didn't have time for these things ok? When Woohyun was younger he demanded even more of my time.” The young dad defended himself with flushed cheeks.

But you're such a good kisser...” Sungyeol said a bit confused.

Well, I obviously know how to go with the procedures until a certain point.” Myungsoo crossed his arms and avoided the other gaze, Sungyeol was kind of amused but his amused smile disappeared from his face when he heard the next mumbled words from his neighbor. “It's not like we will do anything of the sorts so soon anyway, you said you needed some time and I'm respecting that.”

Sungyeol took a step to the front and uncrossed the younger arms and shook them a bit to get his attention. “That's right, I need some time to connect and trust you to be able to... engage.” Myungsoo opened his mouth to respond to that but Sungyeol interrupted. “But....” He said and Myungsoo perked up. “I see you every day, we spend a lot of time together and I like the way you make me feel and this...”

Sungyeol took another step to the front to enter his personal space before speaking again, this time with a lower, and more seductive, tone. “….kind of speeds things up a lot.”

Myungsoo blinked quickly and took a step back to have a double take on Sungyeol whole expression. “Are you saying...?” He was about to ask confusedly but the elder interrupted him.

I'm saying that if you're able to focus on me for a bit maybe you could show me what you already know.” Sungyeol suggested as he pulled Myungsoo close again.

Myungsoo held his breath as he processed what was happening, he couldn't believe Sungyeol was suggesting this. Yes, last time that was crazily good and he enjoyed but even so, if he agreed to it, would he be able to touch Sungyeol back?

So he squinted his eyes and asked. “Will headboards be involved this time?”

Sungyeol smirked and Myungsoo discovered he liked that view, smirking Sungyeol seemed confident, and a confident Sungyeol was a y Sungyeol, but he felt a shiver on his spine when Sungyeol leaned close and whispered in his ear. “This time only if you want to.”

He leaned back only to watch Myungsoo eyes grow big and his lips nervously, he knew Myungsoo was this close to flipping the tables and just going for it so he decided to give a final push. “What do you think about forgetting the world for an hour, hm?” He asked and gave his hands a short pull.

The younger eyes fell slowly on their hands and once Sungyeol gave a step back and another short pull Myungsoo actually moved his feet to accompany Sungyeol to his room, things were about to get interesting and he could only hope to meet the elder expectations.

____________________________________

The kids looked at to the two elders waiting for them in front of their respective apartments when they came back around eight. Then they looked at each other, then towards the teenagers then back at the adult, that was bathed and had different clothes from this morning, as they waited for them.

Woohyun thought this was very weird, usually, whenever he went out with his uncle, his father waited for him inside his apartment, and usually, his father didn't even take a bath that early, he seemed fresh out of the shower and was waiting outside of their apartment with some tense aura around him.

Sunggyu found it strange as well, whenever he went out with Sungjong or Hoya they never called back to Sungyeol to warn that he was coming and Sungyeol never really waited for him too. This hyung was always working on his laptop and would only to order him to go for a bath, yet the elder was also outside his apartment, leaning on the wall, waiting as well.

As soon as they spotted them, Sungyeol and Myungsoo straightened themselves and waited for the group to get closer, and that made the boys frown, they could see the elders exchanging telepathic messages, did they misbehave and told their father/brother? If so why their uncle/brother would be afraid?

Daddy, it's still early can we play more?” Woohyun tentatively asked.

No Woohyun, not today.”

Did you two fight?” Sunggyu asked utterly scared that everything would go back to before when they couldn't play together.

No, we didn't.” Sungyeol was clear. “It's just...” His eyes roamed nervously a bit before he looked back at Sunggyu with an answer on the tip of his tongue. “We need to discuss something as a family.”

Oh.” Sunggyu said kind of relieved it wasn't what he was thinking, but that made Woohyun pout because they wouldn't be able to play.

Actually, we are kind of needing to have a conversation too Woohyun.” Myungsoo butted in.

I didn't do anything! I swear I behaved well, Uncle Moonsoo, tell him.” The youngest of them pleaded to his nervous uncle that seemed to have words caught up in his throat.

This conversation isn't about you Woohyun, we just want to inform you of something. Now, say goodnight to the others, you'll play with Sunggyu tomorrow.” Myungsoo clarified.

Ok.” The boy finally agreed and hesitantly, under the adults watch, pulled Sunggyu for a hug. Goodnight hyung, see you tomorrow. “Let's play swordfight tomorrow ok?”

Can we play Lego too?” Sunggyu asked as he returned a hug and once his friend pulled away to nod he was satisfied. “Good night Woohyunie, I hope you have sweet dreams.”

After that, both boys were pulled inside their respective apartments.

________________________________________________

Sunggyu sat on the couch of his living room and hugged his jacket to his chest as he observed his two hyungs fidgeted nervously in front of him. They seemed worried and that made him scared, would they say one of them was sick? Would one of them go to the hospital? Or perhaps they didn't want him anymore? Maybe they would send him to an orphanage? Only to think about that filled his eyes with tears, not that his brothers would notice, they were too absorbed on whatever they were thinking and his eyes were too small.

Sungjong played with the hem of his shirt as he glanced at the maknae and Sungyeol grabbed one of his hands and gave a little squeeze. “We can do it.” He encouraged.

Ok.” The younger agreed then turned to the maknae. “Sunggyu, we...”

Please, not the orphanage.” The boy begged.

Oh my god, no, no, no, this is not it.” Sungjong said as he rushed to his brother side to hug him and wipe the tears there were almost falling.

I thought we had a talk about that Sunggyu, I'm not sending you to an orphanage.” Sungyeol slowly moved to Sunggyu other side and patted his hair.

No?” The boy asked confused as he looked at his older hyung.

No, we want to talk about something else.” Sungjong assured.

Then?” Sunggyu looked back at Sungjong and the teenager bit his lips nervously as he looked for the elder, asking for help so Sungyeol sighed and pulled Sunggyu straight to look at him.

Do you remember the movie we saw last week about Leo and Gabriel?” The boy tilted his head to the side in confusion. “Remember that we told you that a boy could develop feelings for another boy?” Sungyeol asked and Sunggyu nodded. “Well... There was a reason for us to show you a movie about gay people, because gay is the word for what they are, and this reason was...” Sungyeol tried to awkwardly explain but was interrupted by his middle brother.

I'm gay Sunggyu, I like another boy.” Sungjong admitted nervously and even though he didn't know how Sunggyu would react he already felt the weight of an elephant off his back.

Eh? You like another boy?” Sunggyu asked a bit surprised.

Has mom or your dad ever talked to you about that?” Sungyeol asked carefully and the boy shook his head before he turned to Sungjong again.

How do you know?” The boy asked curiously.

Because I want to spend all my time with him, I tell him everything about me and he shares everything about himself with me too, and I want to kiss him, I want to hug him, I want to hold his hand. For me, even if we don't say anything, I just love staying by his side and we just help each other with everything.” The younger explained and waited for the boy reaction but it didn't come so he became a bit desperate. “Are you disappointed in me? Are you disgusted? This is not something I choose Gyu, I just...”

As the middle brother ranted, Sunggyu just seemed as if he was thinking until he put two and two together. “Oh, you like Moonsoo hyung. As boyfriends.” The boy concluded like the line in the movie and both older brothers instantly froze and asked themselves how Sunggyu discovered that, but as the boy spoke he already explained that. “You never brought any other friend home as much as you bring him, that means you like to spend time with him more than anyone else.” He pointed. “Including me.”

Hey Sunggyu, it is not like Sungjong doesn't love you ok?” Sungyeol tried to prevent any misunderstanding Sunggyu might have.

Yeah Gyu, I still love you a lot, this love is a different kind of love and... does this make you uncomfortable? If you don't like it I won't bring him anymore, although you will probably still see him at Woohyun place, I will come alone, I promise, I just... it would mean a lot to me if you were ok with it and...” Sungjong ranted all over again but he stopped his words as he noticed Sunggyu went back to thinking mode and wouldn't probably be listening to him.

Hey, Sunggyu, say something.” Sungyeol poked the boy to get his attention. “Even though being gay isn't something that could or should be avoided, some people still don't like it because it's different so, since you're important to Jongie and he really treasures your opinion, you should at least tell him how do you feel.”

Sunggyu shifted on the couch and looked at his eldest hyung deadly in the eye but didn't say anything, it was if he was waiting for him to tell him something and Sungyeol was starting to feel uncomfortable with the younger gaze until Sunggyu broke the staring contest to look at his middle brother.

As long as you're happy hyung, I don't mind.” Sunggyu said as if he was talking about the weather.

Sungjong sighed relieved then put one hand in the air and pinched the bridge of his nose with the other. “No, I'm not gonna cry, Lee Sungjong doesn't cry.”

The young boy frowned and looked at Sungyeol and the elder whispered a 'hug him' order so the boy brought his middle brother closer for a hug and then Sungyeol joined by sandwiching Sunggyu to be able to reach Sungjong. That was the first time in a year the three hugged each other in support.

________________________________________________

The Kims brought the young Nam to the master room. Myungsoo, despite being single, had a big bed that Woohyun loved bouncing in it and he thought it would be better for Woohyun to hear the news there because if things went wrong, he could kick Moonsoo out and already comfort Woohyun and sleep with him there since they always slept together once one of them was upset.

Yay!” Woohyun jumped on Myungsoo bed then crawled to sit with his back leaning on the head board and he waited for Myungsoo to come sit beside him and Moonsoo position himself in front of him to ask eagerly. “Are we going to Disney?”

No, Namu, we are not going to Disney, I don't have money for that now, once I do I will take you there.” Myungsoo said with a pat on his son's head and Woohyun seemed confused so he turned his head and looked at his uncle.

Not even Disney Japan?” He blinked with cute begging eyes. It's closer. He reasoned.

Not even Disney Japan.” Myungsoo dismissed patiently.

Then what it is?” Woohyun tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Uncle Moonsoo has something to say to us and since we love him we need to listen very carefully and give him all of our support.” The younger father announced and Woohyun snapped his head back at his uncle to look at him expectantly.

Moonsoo forced a nervous smile and, as he looked at Woohyun eyes, he hesitated, but Myungsoo sent him a look that said he couldn't back away now so the teenager cleared his throat and spoke with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

Namu-ah, I fell in love.” He announced first which made Woohyun giggled pleased.

I know.” The boy said still giggling. “You like Sungjong hyung right?” He boldly asked and Moonsoo blushed and nodded shyly. “I knew it, I knew it, Kyaaaaaaah!” He squealed then got up to start jumping on the bed in total happiness.

Woohyun, I didn't get to ask you when I scolded you for outing your uncle feelings in Sunggyu birthday but, how did you know this? How did you know that two boys could love each other?” Myungsoo asked as he pulled the boy to sit down again. “I never taught you that before the movie we watched.”

Grandma told me there are lots of different kinds of love.” The boy replied honestly and innocently and both brothers looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

I guess I have to have a serious conversation with her.” Myungsoo mumbled and the other two didn't get to hear him because the boy was developing his train of thought the next second,

Grandma told me we should respect all kinds of love because love is a beautiful thing that makes people happy.” He said then turned back to look at his uncle that had his eyes watering. “You're happy right unc...” The boy saw a tear roll down the cheek of his uncle so he instantly became worried. “Uncle, why are you crying?” He grabbed his Uncle's cheeks and inspected his whole face. “Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt you with my words? Please don't cry, I love you.” He pleaded then gave his uncle a hug.

Moonsoo promptly hugged him back. “I'm happy Namu, I'm happy that hyung accepted me and mom and dad were very cool with it and then you support me too.” He said with his voiced laced with emotion as Myungsoo watched them.

Of course I do Uncle.” The boy tried to rub comforting circles on his uncle back as his father always did to him. “You're the best uncle ever, I want to see you happy.” He then pulled back and looked apologetically to his uncle. “I'm sorry you can't have babies, uncle.”

Moonsoo chuckled. “It's ok Woohyun, besides I have you right?”

Of course.” Woohyun said with a smile and Moonsoo smiled and finally wiped his tears only to look at his nephew again when he asked a question. “Uncle, have you told him properly now?”

The boy anticipated an answer as Moonsoo looked at his older brother and Myungsoo nodded to encourage his brother to go on. “Yes Woohyun, I told him.” The boy kept looking at him expectantly, urging with his eyes for his uncle to develop that further. “He likes me back, we are a couple now.”

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so happy!!!!” The boy jumped to hug his uncle again and this time Moonsoo fell back in the bed with his nephew weight. “Does that mean Sunggyu hyung is my cousin for real now?” He leaned back to ask looking from his uncle to his dad a couple of times.

Myungsoo laughed then explained. “No Woohyun, that means Moonsoo is Sungyeol hyung and Sunggyu's brother in law, maybe, if Sungjong accepts, you can call him uncle but his brothers wouldn't be related to you.” The boy pouted displeased and Myungsoo decided to add something to test his son reaction. “But if I were to date Sungyeol hyung that would make Sunggyu your uncle as well.”

Woohyun merely looked at him as if he grew another head. “Eh? That would be weird, why would you do that? You're already married to mom, you already have a family, and even if mom and Soohyunnie aren't here you're already happy with me, uncle, grandpa, and grandma, you don't need anyone else.”

Myungsoo was instantly frozen and Moonsoo was already throwing apologetic looks at him from behind Woohyun back. He gulped a lump that unknowingly formed on his throat and forced a smile on his face.

I'll bring ice cream so we can celebrate Moonsoo and Sungjong relationship.” Myungsoo announced with a fake happy smile on his face - as his son squealed again by the prospects of being allowed to eat ice cream - then got up to drag his feet to his kitchen.

Woohyun, that hurt, that ing hurt a lot.

_____________________________________________

Sungyeol laid in his bed freshly bathed and ready to sleep thinking that, after an amazing make out session with Myungsoo, he and Sungjong had done a good job once the kids came back.

After they parted their hug, Sungjong stayed around a bit before he received a message from Moonsoo asking if he would stay or if they would go back to the dorm together and then the younger decided to leave, Sunggyu still was too pensive and they agreed the boy needed more time to digest the news.

As Sunggyu locked himself in his room (he wasn't really locked), Sungyeol went for a bath and now laid in his bed thinking if it would be ok to send a message to Myungsoo, to ask how did that go for him, or just talk about their time together. But, as he was about to stretch himself to get the phone on the nightstand, he spotted Sunggyu staying still and looking at him from the doorframe.

"Aigo Sunggyu! You almost made me have a heart attack." Sungyeol complained but the younger didn't reply anything. "What are you doing there? Are you still thinking about what Sungjong said? Did you change your mind?"

"No hyung, I just have a couple of questions." The boy said as he shifted in place a bit.

"Then come here." Sungyeol patted the free spot on his bed and Sunggyu hesitated a bit but crawled over the bed and laid beside his brother. "Now, tell me all your questions and I will try to answer them all."

Ok.” Sunggyu said but went silent for a couple of seconds and that made Sungyeol thought Sunggyu might have some doubt he was shy about or made the words were not putting themselves in order on his head.

It's ok Sunggyu, you don't have to be shy, ask away.” Sungyeol encouraged and this time Sunggyu turned to the side to look straight into his eyes.

Is it possible to like a girl then start to like a boy?”

Yeah, sometimes people do that.” Sungyeol answered sincerely. “But if they like both genders they are called 'biual' or just 'bi'.”

Hum.” The boy hummed and went into thinking mode again and because Sungyeol had been a bit surprised, he decided to discover where this was coming from.

Why are you asking this? Hum?” Sungyeol asked but at that moment he didn't know that he shouldn't have asked such a question because the next time Sunggyu spoke he felt a shiver run down his spine and got himself petrified in place.

What happened to Myungsook noona? Do you like Myungsoo hyung now?”

I...” Sungyeol stammered but Sunggyu didn't let him even come up with an excuse.

I saw you two holding hands the day Woohyunnie came to apologize.” He admitted. “ Do you love each other?”

Sungyeol took back everything that he thought about taking the weight of an elephant from his back because now he surely didn't feel like that at all.

 

___________________________________________

AN: I'm sure everyone knows about the news now. Yes Hoya is leaving Infinite, he wants to be an actor and this probably was a hard decision on him since he is passionate about singing and dancing, but considering the injuries he got over the years and the limited lifespan of an Idol life... ok forget it, I don't know how to be comforting, I just have something to say about it:

In my heart, Hoya will forever be a member of Infinite and, in my fics, he will always appear one way or another as a part of infinite or their group of friends.