Childhood memories - Who knew? - Gossip

Tangled
 
 

How?” Myungsoo asked dumbly as he got that picture to inspect closer and Sungyeol started to look at other pictures from the two girls in many different moments but always around food.

Unnie was was older than me by six years but despite that, we were very close friends.” She explained with a fond smile as she got beside her son and also looked at the picture. She sighed heavily and shifted in place a bit embarrassed. “I met her because, hum, my parents made her babysit me.”

Sungyeol and Myungsoo both stopped looking at the pictures in hand to look at her with synchronized raised brows.

Let's just say I always loved food but I wasn't born knowing how to cook.” She then threw a smile at Sungyeol. “Thanks to your mom I didn't die from hunger back then and also learned how to cook some stuff.” When she said that something made complete sense to her son.

So you know her recipes?” Myungsoo asked to be sure and Sungyeol opened up his mouth now understanding where his friend was going.

Well, not all.” She said embarrassed. “Sungyeol mom was a Top Chef at Amanti and I ate her food many times so I know what's in it, but I don't know how she prepared most of her recipes. I just know some because she would teach me if I were to suggest something and the dish turned out good. Like her pancakes, you see....”

I don't understand why do I have to be babysat, I'm thirteen!” Young Sonmi complained as she watched the girl in front of her go back and forth bringing some ingredients to the counter.

Because your parents don't want you alone at home.” The elder replied.

It is not like I'll blow up our house.” The younger complained only for the elder to stop, turn around and raise a distrust brow t her. “Come on, that was one time!”

Let's just face it Sonmi, you do better eating than cooking.” The elder girl used playful tone.

That's because Minyoung unnie food is so tasty.” The girl smiled sheepishly and the other smiled to herself pleased.

If I were you I wouldn't think like that.” She suddenly went back to their original topic, turning around and going back to start mixing the ingredients. “If I were you I would think of this as your parents paying me to cook good meals for you. “I plan to go for cooking school you know, one day I'll be a famous chef so in twenty years you can say you had the privilege to grow up eating my food. “

You better put some effort to succeed unnie, because I want to eat for free wherever you work at.” The girl said but after a second thought, she added. “Actually, I want to eat for free in every place I can.”

Minyoung just laughed. “Don't you want to become a food critic then?”

Maybe I'll will.” Sonmi said rather seriously. I'd be paid to eat and that would be great.

Then please do grade me good.” Minyoung playfully pleaded as she pointed towards the container near her young friend.

Always unnie.” The girl smiled as she brought the container for her friend and Miyoung took what was inside and placed over the pan.

I don't know where this idea came from Mimi, but I hope it tastes good, or else we will be wasting a lot of food.”

Come on unnie, believe in me, what doesn't taste good with bacon?” The girl said with a twinkle in her eyes as she watched her friend cook intently. Later when they ate their pancakes, their eyes got big in surprise that it tasted so good that they ended up high fiving each other.

Oh my god, goal achieved!” Minyoung cheered.

See! I told you!” The younger said with a smug tone.

You aren't a lost case.” The older girl teased only for her young friend to try and shove her. “But next time I think we should cut the bacon into smaller pieces so we can distribute the taste better.” She added a bit thoughtful.

Please invite me to try that too!” Sonmi said with a big pleased smile.

At that time I knew nothing about cooking but I'll have you know that I learned and no boy of mine can complain about that. As I told you it was my idea to add bacon in the first place, but that brilliant idea was expected from someone that knows what good food should taste like and...” Myungsoo mother trailed playfully cockily.

So this is why...” Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo as if he finally understood the meaning of life. “This is why... I tried so hard to think why it tasted the same and I never guessed...” He then turned to Myungsoo mom. “I would have never guessed that you two were friends...”

You know Sungyeol-shi, I lived most of my life in this house, I moved to Seoul for some time to go to college and there was where I met Myungsoo's dad, then when we moved back to Incheon since I kind of need to live closer to the airport. But if you go to our front door and look at the light blue house in the corner you'll see the house your mom grew up in.”

What? That's Jihyun house.” Myungsoo gasped in surprise.

Yes, that's was Jihyun house too.” Sonmi confirmed but then continued her story. “When I returned to Incheon Sungyeol mom finally landed a very good job at Amanti's, so she rented her deceased parents house and left for Seoul right after.” She then looked straight to Sungyeol. “Your mother and I became very busy people, so we didn't frequent each other houses and mostly talked over the phone. But she was so happy when she discovered she was expecting you Sungyeol, we hadn't met much but her voice was so cheerful whenever she talked about you... and there was this one time your father was busy and I accompanied your mother to a doctor appointment and by irony I discovered I was pregnant there... from Myungsoo” She turned around to look fondly to her oldest boy.

She then chuckled with embarrassed cheeks. “We were hoping that Myungsoo would be a girl because we'd be able to marry you two off but he turned out to be a boy. We even tried a second time but we didn't luck it out either.” She confessed with a hint of disappointment and Sungyeol awkwardly shifted just so Myungsoo jaw could hang as low as he could. Another one for shipping squad? Just my luck, he thought.

We continued to meet whenever I would go to Amanti or whenever we found time to get things off our chest. I was there for her when she started to notice there was something different about you...” She said and that made Myungsoo furrow his brows, was she talking about Sungyeol uality? Was because of that that she had that accepting speech? “She told me about how anxious she was when people made all those tests on you and how she didn't want to let you go, but she knew it was going to be good for your future if she did....”

If you were that close to my mom to know all of this, let's not talk about these kinds of things.” Sungyeol said dryly, clearly on defensive mode while Myungsoo thought about what kind of tests she was referring to, his mom was making Sungyeol seem like a guinea pig from a sci-fi movie.

Sorry dear, I didn't mean to upset you.” She apologized sincerely. “I am only saying this because something happened before you went to your boarding school.”

You went to a boarding school?” Myungsoo head snapped back to Sungyeol. It was not that this was some kind of impressive news - actually, it didn't make difference for Myungsoo if Sungyeol attended a public school, like him or an expensive boarding school, he was just surprised that his mom seemed to know a lot about his friend.

Before Sungyeol could nod or ask what the woman was referring to Sonmi continued. “This is the thing that I actually wanted to show you.” She trailed as she moved back to get a picture inside the box she had been searching for it earlier and then hand it to the two young adults. “I know you wouldn't believe that this happened so I had to search it for proof because... what's the odds?” She repeated the same question she made five minutes ago with the same glee.

Both young adults moved their eyes synchronized to inspect the photo that was separated from the rest and Myungsoo instantly sighed heavily. “I knew childhood pictures would appear at some point.” He commented though he was ignored by Sungyeol.

There were six children in the pic in what it was like what it seemed to be two groups of three. In one of them a young boy, very white with big eyes and a pacifier was pulling the hair of the other boy close to his age that was crying and there was a girl in a flowery dress that by her position, and the way her hair fell, one couldn't see her face and she was trying to separate the two babies.

On the other side there was a tanned short boy with thick eyebrows with an upset face as he watched a chess match unfold in front of him; on his left side, there was a boy, dressed in a black t-shirt and gray shorts who had brows furrowed in concentration as he moved a pawn over the board while a Kero-chan plush toy lied next to him. His opponent was a white skinny boy with big eyes that had a party hat on his head and seemed to be ignoring the other playing in front of him in order to inspect, very happily, a Suppi plush toy.

This is me.” Myungsoo pointed to the kid in a black shirt playing chess. “This one getting beaten is Moonsoo, and the one saving his is Jihyun.” He sighed deeply, showing some nostalgia. She was a very cute girl but we can't see her face here. Thankfully. “I don't remember who are the other kids.” He added and only then Sungyeol moved his finger to point at the picture.

Sungjong.” He pointed to the baby pulling baby Moonsoo hair. “Hoya.” He pointed to the upset boy with thick brows. “….Me.” He finished in a whisper.

Myungsoo gasped and pulled the picture out of his hyung hands so he could inspect as close as he could then he looked a couple of times from the picture to his hyung. “Oh my god, when was this? Is this really you? This is definitely me. Were we already playing chess? When did I even learned? Oh, My God, It's you, hyung, and me!” Myungsoo ranted half confused half surprised.

It's me.” Sungyeol confirmed. “See the hat? This was taken on the last time we celebrated my birthday, so it was my seventh birthday.” He explained. “Mom wanted to throw a big party for my birthday and invited all my classmates but none of them showed up...” Myungsoo suddenly looked at him with a bit of pity and Sungyeol decided to ignore.

But unnie had invited us so it wasn't a big fail or anything, more food for us right? And we even got you a gift... see the plush toy? Myungsoo gave it to you.” Sonmi explained and Sungyeol, albeit surprised because he didn't remember that, groaned internally. He knew he loved Myungsoo already, the universe could stop rubbing that on his face and finding more ways for Sungyeol to like him because after knowing this he just had to associate Myungsoo to one of his happiest memories when things weren't difficult yet. “And you liked so much Sungyeol, your face lit up so much and you instantly warmed up to Myungsoo, thing that your mom said it didn't happen often and... who's the other boy?”

Yes, Hoya hyung was adopted into our family, he is my cousin.” Sungyeol explained still kind of numb with the revelations.

He even got jealous.” Sonmi chuckled as she continued. “Because you were friendly to Myungsoo right away and even asked to play together.” She then got a bit awkward. “Who knew you wanted to play chess, Myungsoo wanted to play too but he didn't know how to so you patiently taught him...”

Sungyeol eyes instantly squeezed and he threw a glare to Myungsoo that somehow was holding a laugh. “You cheater!” He accused and tried to hit his neighbor.

I didn't cheat, how did I cheat? I didn't know.” Myungsoo asked as he tried to evade Sungyeol, giggling away.

Huh?” Sonmi asked looking from one to the other in confusion.

You said you had a very qualified teacher!” Sungyeol complained.

Hyung, I told you, I didn't know it was you.” Myungsoo tried to defend himself. “And I thought I was bluffing, but who knew it was the truth, aren't you qualified? Haven't you won tournaments? Who knew you'd be your own doom.” He ended up laughing.

Can you let me in?” Sonmi asked.

I won a bet playing chess against hyung.” Myungsoo explained.

Yah!” Sungyeol complained flustered. “You won because I said you had to last 15 minutes, you wouldn't have lasted another minute with me if you hadn't had Sunggyu help, you were struggling and starting to stall, don't think I didn't notice!”

So you lost to your brother that it is a kid?” Sonmi asked furrowing her brows.

Yes!” Myungsoo laughed hard.

People were distracting me.” Sungyeol tried to defend himself but the other two hadn't had “You know what? let's not talk about this anymore.” Sungyeol complained very embarrassedly and with flushed cheeks so he quickly decided to change the subject. “So... Woohyun mom came to my birthday?”

Oh, yes, because I thought Myungsoo wouldn't be able to mix with other kids since he would be the youngest, but it turns out you two developed your own bubble and she ended up a bit ignored.” She chuckled at the memory. “They kind of fought and Myungsoo had to spend a week apologizing. It was the first time he fought with her.” She said and Myungsoo stopped laughing to become all moody and, noticing her son mood, Sonmi decided to change the subject.

Ahhh I'm so happy, I mean, Sungyeol mom and I were very happy that you two bonded very easily and we wanted you to keep being friends but then Sungyeol went to a boarding school and we lived in different cities.... But who cares about that, you are friends now!” She cheered. “I'm so happy, unnie would be so happy and... wait I have to tell my husband about this!” She gasped and then turned around to go, leaving the two young adults alone.

Myungsoo walked towards where he left Jihyun diary to pick it up, promptly making small chat so Sungyeol wouldn't ask something he didn't want to answer again. “I would never guess we met up once during our childhood, and to think you treat me good from the start back then....” He chuckled because that truly amused him.

Sungyeol crossed his arms. “You know... it took me time and courage to ask your forgiveness, I still feel guilty and you still rub that on my face?” He asked with a hurt tone that made Myungsoo spin around to face his neighbor as soon as he heard it.

Oh no hyung, please, don't interpret this as me rubbing things in your face.” He pleaded with a serious tone.

Then how am I supposed to take this?” Sungyeol asked a bit sarcastic and defensive and Myungsoo gave a couple of steps in his direction before answering.

I'd be happy if you took this as you liking me before you even knowing.” Myungsoo said dead serious looking into Sungyeol eyes with some intensity.

Sungyeol breath wanted to hitch and his legs felt like giving up because, - seriously? - that had a double meaning that could feed his hopes. Was Chanyeol right and Myungsoo knew about his feelings and was doing this to have fun on his feelings? If so he would be so disappointed with his neighbor, but since he didn't know for sure he decided to take the safest route and held a poker face to not give him the satisfaction of showing any reactions.

Noticing Sungyeol wouldn't say anything, Myungsoo stepped to the side and moved past him. “Come on hyung, I have to lock the basement, Woohyun always tries to come here but he can't or else he will spend a lot of time sneezing his nose out.” He called and only then Sungyeol let out his breath discreetly before following the young dad upstairs.

As they emerged from the basement Woohyun immediately stopped paying attention to the movie to look at them. A second later he fixed his eyes on Myungsoo's hands that held a pink book, and his eyes instantly lit up.

Yes Woohyun, this is what you're thinking, I'll try to clean a bit so you can read and give you after the movie ok?” Myungsoo explained before he went inside the kitchen and that made Woohyun squeal in delight much for Sunggyu puzzlement.

As for Sungyeol, he didn't know what to do, he clearly wasn't interested in the movie the kids were watching so he took the liberty to search for Myungsoo's mom to return the pictures of her and his mom.

It turns out that Myungsoo mom let him keep some of them, and then Myungsoo's parents proceeded to talk animatedly about Sungyeol mom. Now that Myungsoo dad discovered who was his mother he finally could remember who he thought Sungyeol resembled, he met Sungyeol dad a couple of times but since they didn't hang out much he wasn't able to link the two.

It seemed like Sonmi knew his mother too well, not only because of all the stories she told him about his mother, but because she kept the conversation light and far away from his parents divorce or Sunggyu father - not that Sungyeol hated Jongwan, the guy was a good husband for his mother, but that didn't mean that they were close either.

The kids watched two movies and after that everyone started to get tired and sleeping seemed to become a very well accepted idea. Myungsoo's parents hyped the kids a bit for a barbecue and playing in the pool the next day before calling the night and disappearing in their room. Myungsoo dragged Woohyun inside the bathroom first, promising that he would leave Jihyun diary on the bedside table for the boy to read as soon as he got ready to sleep.

While Woohyun bathed Myungsoo said to Sungyeol and Sunggyu prepare their stuff while Myungsoo would set things up for them. Myungsoo had to bring two mattresses from Moonsoo room but, even though his room was bigger, it didn't have all space needed to it so he had to push his big bed. It didn't take too long for Woohyun t finish his bath, and Myungsoo suspected that the younger didn't wash it properly because he was anxious to read his mother diary.

As Sunggyu was rushed inside the bathroom by Sungyeol, Woohyun jumped on the bed and started to try to read but he didn't even get to open the pink properly that he was already sneezing.

Woohyun, put the diary down, it's better if you read tomorrow or else you'll sneeze all night. I'll try to put under the sun to see if helps tomorrow.” Myungsoo said as he set things up on the ground for him and Sungyeol.

But dad – Atchoo! - I've waited a lot to read it.” Woohyun complained and was about to ask Myungsoo to read it to him but as soon as Woohyun saw Sungyeol entering the room he had the brilliant idea of asking him instead. “Sungyeol hyung – Atchoo! - can you read my mom diary for me? – Atchoo! - I keep sneezing because of it.”

Sungyeol instantly halted his movements and looked warily to Myungsoo sort of asking permission since he knew Myungsoo didn't like sharing things about Woohyun mom.

Can you do me this favor, while I finish here?” Myungsoo asked and since he didn't seem defensive or scared Sungyeol thought that pink book wouldn't have juicy stuff for him to discover.

Sure.” He replied and went to the bed to get the book from Woohyun and sit to read. “Ok, where do we start...” Sungyeol muttered to himself, though it was pretty obvious he would start from page one. The thing was... the page one wasn't there; Jihyun diary apparently talked about her pregnancy and it started on the 8th week already. As he inspected better there was apparently a few pages that seemed to have been torn, and Sungyeol wanted to ask his neighbor why, but because Woohyun seemed too eager to hear he decided to just do what he was asked for.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant now – that's so weird for me to say, but, well... Sungyeol inserted his two cents. – I didn't throw up today - which I'm thankful for because I did two days ago and Myungsoo oppa had to clean since I wasn't fast enough to reach the bathroom – but I felt nauseous. I hate that I have to go out of a home when I'm like this but I still have to go to school.

People in school don't know yet, the doctor said he wasn't big enough to show I'm pregnant yet so people think I gained some pounds. 'Jihyun you should go dieting' they say... if only they knew...

I know one day my belly will get big and round but I don't feel ugly or fat, I just feel different. I'm feeling more confident now, I went to the doctor today - Myungsoo oppa was there with me holding my hand all the way/time because I was scared, honestly I'm still scared about a bunch of things – but we saw him/she through the ultrasound for the first time since we discovered I am pregnant.

The doctor said the baby heart beat is very strong and it is too soon to say anything but so far the baby is developing healthily. It has a big head right now and we can see that it's little arms and legs are starting to appear. Oppa was so happy his eyes were sparkling as if he just got his desired gift from Santa.

This is the first time in a while I cried because I was happy. I still feel like there's a typhoon of emotions inside of me, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now and oppa says he will take me there.

Oppa says I shouldn't be scared because he will do his best to take care of us, but Oppa is fifteen just like me, I'm scared that he can't. Oppa says I shouldn't worry about things of the future, the baby is already very loved and that's all that matters at this point.

I guess he is right after the baby is born we can...”

Sungyeol was interrupted by Sunggyu entering the room and as soon as he and Woohyun snapped out of the diary's content they noticed Myungsoo wasn't in the room anymore. Woohyun didn't gave much importance to Myungsoo absence (maybe because he already knew Myungsoo became emotional with certain things) and promptly started telling Sunggyu about his mom diary.

As for Sungyeol, he figured his neighbor needed some time alone for himself and decided to give him that time as he took a bath and then talk to him later. He instructed Sunggyu to continue reading from where he stopped then grabbed his things and went to the bathroom.

“…. talk about what to do and how to raise him/she.

Something else happened today as well, auntie gave me this tiny little shoes that are the cutest thing...” Sunggyu suddenly stopped reading and put the diary down.

Woohyun promptly sat up in bed with a bit of confusion in his eyes. “Hyung, please continue reading for me, if I am to get too close to the book I will sneeze.”

Woohyunnie, can I read it later? I have to tell you something while no one else is here.” Woohyun raised a brow and pouted but still nodded at his hyung and Sunggyu quickly looked at the door before looking back at Woohyun very serious. “Woohyunnie, I discovered something today about Sungyeol hyung.”

What?” Woohyun asked curiously.

Woohyun and Sungyeol didn't notice before when Myungsoo left the room but they were both wrong about the reason why the young dad left - it wasn't because he was emotional over something that was written in the diary, he didn't even hear everything - he just left to get more pillows (he guessed he would need to hug something tonight or else god knows what he would do he managed to sleep beside his neighbor) and a hair drier to dry the boys hair, and, when he came back, it was the right timing to hear Sunggyu big revelation.

You can't tell anyone ok?” Sunggyu said and his friend nodded before Sunggyu spilled. “Sungyeol hyung likes someone.” Sunggyu revealed loud enough and Myungsoo halted his steps as soon as he heard that. What?

Like what?” He ended up asking half in curiosity, half in confusion.

I guess like couples do.” Sunggyu said. He told Dancing hyung and Jongie hyung earlier today.

Who he likes hyung?” Woohyun asked now getting more interested, he loved romances.

Her name is Myungsook.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo rose a brow as high as he could (out of the room and in front of the door but out of the boy's view). “I couldn't understand things very well because Sungyeol hyung was speaking about a lot of things at the same time, he even talked about my birthday and ships.” Sunggyu scratched his head as he tried to recall and make sense of the things he heard and Myungsoo frowned deeply though he was starting to feel some pain in his chest. “Woohyunnie, he said she kissed him in the bathroom.” Sunggyu said as if it was a scandalous thing.

Myungsoo eyes became huge when he heard this if Sungyeol hadn't a habit of kissing people in the bathroom the only conclusion that he could reach was that they were talking about the kiss he gave to Sungyeol. His heart started beating a little bit too fast in an emotion he couldn't really describe, Sungyeol told Sungjong and Hoya that? , what now? And who the hell was Myungsook?

Woohyun gasped, equally shocked. “But girls aren't supposed to enter the boy's bathroom!” He argued but then remember something. “Wait! Did he enter the girl's bathroom then? Hyung, Sungyeol hyung can't do that! This is wrong and girls don't like it.”

I know!” Sunggyu totally agreed. “And he even said she was going to french kiss him.” The oldest kid said indignant and then a second later hesitantly asked his friend. “Do you know what is a french kiss?”

A kiss in France?” Woohyun asked innocently and Myungsoo almost chuckled but managed to hold a laugh in to be able to hear their conversation.

No, the kiss was in the bathroom here, so how in the world can she transform a Korean kiss into a french one?” Sunggyu asked.

I don't know hyung.” The boy answered honestly and Sunggyu decided to let that go, this wasn't what worried him.

Woohyunnie, I am worried about hyung. He ended up confessing. I don't think Sungyeol hyung is happy to be in love.

Why?” Woohyun asked. “Love is the best thing in the world.” He said. And the most painful thing as well son - Myungsoo thought to himself. “Why wouldn't he like to be in love?”

I don't know.” Sunggyu scratched his head. “Hyung said he didn't like her before, but then said he fell in love, and that wasn't supposed to happen.” He said he didn't notice and a friend pointed out to him but Hoya hyung said how he fell in love and...

As Sunggyu trailed Myungsoo became certain that they were talked about things between him and Sungyeol which left him with a couple of questions. 1- Why the hell Sungyeol spread things that happened between them? Was he in need of advice or something? 2-What would those two think of him? 3-Why they used a name of a girl to talk about him if Sungyeol was gay? Unless They were trying to hide it from Sunggyu, which could be a possible theory, Woohyun also didn't know a lot of things. But what bothered Myungsoo more was the fourth question: 4 – Why Sungyeol thought it was so bad to love him? A lot complicated? Yes, but bad? No.

Woohyunnie... I think Hoya hyung fell in love with Dongwoo hyung, is that possible?” Sunggyu ended up saying at the end.

That snapped Myungsoo back to reality because what he just heard confirmed that Sunggyu didn't know about Sungyeol and, if he didn't know about Sungyeol, he didn't know about Moonjong and Yadong couples either, so if the big brothers didn't want to tell the boy about that he figured he should halt the boys conversation so he entered the room.

So, who's gonna be the first to dry his hair?” He made sure to say loudly and the boys almost jumped in place as Myungsoo finally went inside the room and dropped some pillows on the mattresses on the ground before looking at them.

The boys looked at each other, promptly forgetting their conversation, and threw fierce looks to one another. “Kai Bai Bo.”

Later when Sungyeol finally appeared the three of them were looking at him differently and since they had some history doing that Sungyeol figured something happened behind his back. He wasn't sure what that was but it was something that surely left different moods all around. Sunggyu, for instance, was torn between guilty and worried, Sungyeol knew those furrowed brows too well, as for Woohyun, the boy was plainly giddy and throwing knowing looks at him.

Sungyeol thought it was something that he did, but, looking at Myungsoo eyes, it seemed that he had a typhoon of emotions going on but as soon as he asked if something happened it wasn't there anymore.

Nothing is going on hyung.” Myungsoo assured. “Is everything ok for you?”

Yeah?” Sungyeol answered unsure as Myungsoo started drying Sunggyu hair. “It isn't supposed to be?”

you tell me, you can tell me anything.” Myungsoo said with a strong gaze looking Sungyeol way and the taller felt like Myungsoo was invading his soul to make him bare.

Sungyeol furrowed his brows. “What's that supposed to mean?” He asked tensed as the boys looked from one to the other.

Myungsoo opened his mouth to talk, but he felt the kids look on him, so he gave up and forced a smile. “Nothing, I was just putting out there since we're close now.”

Sungyeol then relaxed and smirked in amusement. “Tell me your secrets and I might tell you mine.”

Deal, I will tell you some.” Myungsoo said as he went back to Sunggyu hair. “The ones that might interest you.” He added in a mumble that only Sunggyu was able to hear and the boy turned around to inquire his neighbor with his eyes but Myungsoo made him turn his head to the other side again.

Wait for what?” Sungyeol blinked quickly. “You'll tell me your secrets because you want to know mine?” Yes hyung, I am very interested in knowing about Myungsook. Myungsoo wanted to say but instead he only shrugged and Sungyeol felt slightly weird, he wanted to know Myungsoo's secrets and complete the puzzle that he was, that was a sure thing, but he also didn't want to force Myungsoo to tell him things. And, if weren't to give too many details, it wasn't like he couldn't tell his secrets to Myungsoo too, he was trusting his neighbor, maybe too blindingly, but surely too much lately. “You know you can just request it right?”

Myungsoo only smiled to himself. “Don't worry hyung, I already decided my request, and I will make it soon.”

Oh yes, daddy, what's your request?” Woohyun asked excitedly.

When are you going to make it?” Sunggyu chirped too.

Good question.” Sungyeol backed the kid up.

I'll tell you all when the time is right.” Myungsoo said in a definitive manner only for Sungyeol to groan inside, he was starting to fear this request and he didn't know why.

 

_____________________________________________________________

AN: Myungsoo doesn't want to say but I will tell all of you: it's next chapter probably. I was writing excitedly when I noticed it reacher 8k words and that is a no no so I broke in two chapters..... some of the big revelations on the next chapter.Has anyone watched Myungsoo drama? I like it but he didn't appear much on the 1 and 2 episodes.