Can a robot have feelings?

My perfect man

Jeong stood up, she saw kim on the couch. ,, What happend to him Hyun looked at Kim.,, He is taking a nap ''.,, Does a robot needs to sleep then?' '. He laughed,, yes robots need to rest.''.,, Fine, but could you please leave now ''. ,, You'r so harsh Jeong ''. ,, you know that's not what I mean ''.,, What do you mean then? ''. Hyun came closer. Jeong felt his breath on her face.,, That's it, get out!!! ''. She pushed him out of her house and closed the door, and locked it.,, I don't want to see that man anymore. Why is that hyun so frustrating. She sighed, I don't like him at all.

Jeong walked towards Kim and put a blanket on him. 

 She looked at kim's sleeping face.  

Blushing she stared at his lips.,, He is so cute''.even though he is a robot. Shall I kiss him? He will never know. She grinnend, feeling happy. I can do this, right ? She leaned forward. Shall I kiss him on the lips or cheek? (...) I want to kiss him on the lips. Feeling her heart beating faster. She took a  breath. Then she kissed him on the lips. His lips made her feel warm inside. With sweaty hands and burning cheeks. Then Kim's eyes met Jeong's. She pushed herself away from him. Did he notice? I feel so ashamed. He rubbed his eyes, and looked at her. ,, Was I sleeping? '' Kim smiled at Jeong. ,, Yyes you wwere sleeping ''.,, Pfff why are you stuttering?'',, Am II, rreally?'' Why can't I stop? Kim studied her face. ,, can we sleep next to each other tonight? '' Why is he suddenly asking this?.,, I really want to be with you tonight, Jeong? ''How can I reject him now. After what I did to him when he was sleeping . ,, Sure why not''. Kim looked at her surprised.,, What made you change you'r mind?'' Jeong blushed,, I don't want to say''. He hugged her tightly. ,, I am so happy, my darling Jeong''. ,,Kim, you have to promise me one thing. '' ,, What is that? She stared at him. ,, No weird things when I am sleeping? ''He looked confused.,, What weird things are you taking about''.