The one who wants to poison the king

My perfect man

After they hid there horses between some trees. They made a campfire and started talking. She hold out her hands towards it

. Its so warm .' so who is this famous man , that you were talking about?' Hyun looked very serious. 'I think Sakura has to hear this, could you make her come back'. The iron wall smirked and shook her head no. ' I don't think she can be of any help at this moment'. Hyun punched her arm . 'and what do you mean by that?' The iron wall chuckled. ' she is such a weakling'. Hyun boiling with anger pinched her arm.' How dare you say that about her, if you don't make her come back I am going to reset you'. The iron wall face was filled with fear. ' you wouldn't do that'. Hyun stared into her eyes. 'Are you sure you want to test that ?' She sighed ' fine as you wish'. She closed her eyes and calmed down. When she opened them ,they looked softer. Suprised she looked around her. Scratching the back of her head she looked at Hyun. ' how did we get here?' He smiled at her. ' that's a long story , something that I will explain to you later'. She nodded ' alright you wanted to know who is going to poison the king?' Nodding again she was paying full attention. ' you're not going to like this'. She felt anxiety boil up inside her stomach. ' Did you by any chance meet a flute player?' ... ' yes, but it can't be he is such a sweet heart'. Hyun sighed ' maybe he is but he is still going to do it'. Tears streamed down her face. 'But why!!!'. Hyun scratched his face uncomfortable. ' it's because of you'. What but why? ' maybe I should explain, because the king wants you to be his future wife and the queen of the country'. What, but then still why would he want to do that?. 'Because he is in love with you, he does not want you to be forced into marriage'. Angry Sakura stood up.' I do understand his reasons but that is still no reason to kill someone. Suprised by her sudden outburst, he did not know what to say.' Let's go we have to stop him!!!'. Sakura yelled as she wanted to storm off. Hyun grabbed her arm. 'First you have to calm down, then we will think of a plan.' Well he is right we have to think of plan first. 

 She sat down next to him. ' let's have a glass of wine first '. He grabbed his bag , pulling out two glasses and a sweet red wine .'I don't think we have time for this' .Hyun pouted.'aw come on , one glass'

 Sakura Really Did not feel like drinking but gave in, in the end. After they drank and laughed for a whille. She started to dance and sing. When Sakura was to tired to stand she dropped herself to the floor . 'Hyun you know , to be honest I was really lonely before , because there were no one I knew in this time period'. Hyun chuckled , I guess she gets talkative when she drinks. 'Really is that so'. Her cheeks were turning red as she smiled. 'Yes , but I know you , so it's a little bit less lonely. Even though I think your a total ert' . Hyun eye twiched as she said that. ' Sakura, you're a little bit to honest' . Sakura chuckled like a little girl. She is kind off cute like this. After a long silence Sakura asked

' So do you have any ideas? ' nope not at all'. ... Great is he kidding me right now. I am hungry . And I want to sleep in a comfy warm bed. I want to solve this as soon as possible. Suddenly her stomach started to acted up. ' hmpf I feel like puking right now'

 Worried Hyun took her wrist. Feeling her pulse it was raising. 'It seems like your energy is running out, your heart has to work over time. you should rest'. I really don't feel so good, I geuss Robots also have to rest.