Connection

My perfect man

Why is the king so kind to me? But this does cheer me up. 'Alright I will come with you, but only on one condition'. Playing with her ponytail that she tight up on her way to the king.! The king asked ' what's wrong?' with an determent look on Her face she continued. ' Let me be your guard that protects you'. First the king wanted to decline , but after he figured out that she would have to stay close to him every day , he changed his mind. 'Alright why not, you seem to be strong'. Sakura felt relived . As long as he sees me as one of his servants , I probably be save. Well I hope so? The flute player Stood up 'Let me come along , to play for you my king'. The king nodded.' Fine do as you please'.  The king left the room leaving the flute player and Sakura alone. He smiled at her brightly. 'Thank you for saving me'. He bowed as an thank you. 'You don't have to thank me, it was my pleasure'. Somehow I feel like we connect really well', I wonder why? ' Let’s have a drink , soon'. Said the flute player while petting her head

Sakura and the flute player got outside. A servant brought Three horses.  Wait is this normal,  for a king?  The king smiled at Sakura.  'I felt like taking the horse today'. O no,  what should I do? When I was small,  I got attacked by a horse. 

Trembling Sakura stared at the horse. Lee Jong-suk Noticed it. ‘’King I think we are going to walk, please excuse us’’. He pulled Sakura away from the king. The king tried to understand what just happened but it was just too confusing.

Holding Sakura’s arm , he seemed to be in deep thoughts. This is so embarrassing, why is Lee Jong-suk still holding my arm ? Suddenly he spoke up ‘So the fierce ninja is afraid of horses ,who would suspect that’. He laughed out loud holding his tummy. ‘Is it that funny?’ He rubbed away the tears from his eyes. ‘Kind of, I think you are stronger than any of us ‘. He seems to know me very well , it’s like we already knew each other for ages. Staring at his face , somehow he seems so familiar. Snapping out of her thoughts by his sudden question. ‘So why are you afraid of horses?’ The leaves of the trees danced in the wind. She looked at them . ‘Well when I was small , There was a horse. I visited him every week.’ Turning pale from the memories , she still continued. ‘One day I went to check on him. I came closer , but then suddenly he attacked me. With his two front legs he hit me on the chest. Flying , then rolling over the ground , I had a hard time breathing. Sind’s then I’m afraid of horses. All this time Lee Jong-suk listened quietly. Nodding his head ‘So if I understand this correctly , you have a hard time trusting others’. How did he figure that out ? I should change the subject. ‘So are we there yet?’ His blue eyes examined Sakura’s face  . ‘’ You know sometimes you look like a woman?’ Where did that come from? ‘You silly man’ she slapped him on the back. ‘What does silly mean?’ I have to get away from him somehow, he is too smart for his own good. ‘Look a bird’ Sakura pointed at the sky were the bird flew by. He kept staring at Sakura , stepping closer . ‘You thought that I would fall for that trick?’  He shook his head and chuckled .’You’re so easy to read....’. Looking into her eyes he smiled. ‘Can I come and visit you in the palace ?’ Sakura nodded a blush spread over her cheeks. ‘You two,  aren’t coming?’ The king was watching them from a distant. Obvious angry , he came closer. Taking Sakura’s hand he pulled her with him . Lee Jong-suk took out his flute and started to play while he followed the king and Sakura. The flute made Sakura feel relaxed and calm filling her heart with warmed.

When they reached the second palace that was gray and green colored. Outside there was a big pond . Next to it a small colored  light green house where he studies. They sat down on one of the pillows inside of it . Out of the blew the king asked Sakura to dance for him.  ‘Flute player play some music’. But dancing is something that woman do for man , Wait did he figure out that I am an woman? Scared Sakura looked at the King. He clapped for her ‘please I would love to see a Ninja dance’. So that’s it. ‘Fine , as you wish your highness’. She stood up and started dancing . Following the sound of the flute it was like she was floating on air. Very elegant like the waves of the sea and swans who fly. She closed her eyes as she got absorbed by the music . Forgetting everything around her she let her self-go. She sparkled more with every step she took. The King stared at her , he whispered in Lee Jong-suk’s ear. ‘Have you ever seen something so beautiful in your life ?’ The flute player looked at Sakura. ‘No never’. The King sat back with an proud expression on his face. And this will be my fiancé , you wait and see Sakura. I am going to make you fall for me in three days. No one has ever declined my love. Every woman falls head over heels for me.