Train problems

My perfect man

,,The food was really good''. Kim looked happy. ,,Jeong,I am going to wash the dishes''. ,,Thank you so much Kim, can I maybe help you?'' He put the dishes in the sink. ,,No, you can take a shower if you want''. ,, Really you'r the best''.Jeong hugged him. Kim hugged her back. Jeong went upstairs to shower. Kim did the dishes. 

That was a nice shower I should get dressed. Jeong went to her room, but then the door opened. Kim stared at her. (...) She turned around and hid her upper body. ,, You don't have to be ashamed''. What is he talking about? I am here. ,, It is not like I have never seen a woman's body before. What he has seen a woman before, when?.  ,, Don't worry, It's normal for a robot to be programmed like this''. ,, So do you mean that you saw a woman when you were programmed?'' , of course , a love robot should know everything about a woman.'' Somehow this is making me uncomfortable. ,, Kim could you please turn around''. He looked at her for a bit more then turned around. ,, You'r s are bigger then mine , I am surprised''. ,, Are you saying that you thought that I was even moren flat chested?'' He chuckled ,,why are you laughing''.,, Nothing never mind''. I am starting to feel upset. Kim left the room. ,, Did he notice that I was angry?'' Who cares, I have to get dressed.  After Jeong got dressed she went downstairs. Kim was waiting for her. ,, Lets go Kim ''. Kim jumped up and down like a litle puppy. ,,Yes lets go!!!!''. He is  happy how cute.  They left the house.

They were at the train station . ,,were is our train''. Jeong looked around. Kim saw a train coming closer. ,, Is it that one ?'' Jeong looked at it. ,, It says Seol, it should be the one''. They hurried towards it and got inside. They sat down. The doors started to close. ,,Ladies and gentleman, this train goes to Ulsan ''. ,, we are in the wrong train!!!''. screamed Jeong. They tried to get out but it was to late. The doors closed in front of them. ,,Why does this have to happen to me?'' Jeong felt like crying. ,, It will be alright there are more train's''. Jeong looked at Kim's smiling face and felt a little bit better. ,,You'r right''. We will get out the next station.

The next station ,, lets go , its that train''. They ran towards it and got inside. But not long after  that the woman's voice spoke again. ,, Ladies and Gentleman, the train infront of us hit an animal, we will not ride for awhile.'' ,,Please be patient''. ,,You got to be kidding me''. Jeong sighed.  Kim laughed ,, its like something is stopping us from getting  to Hyun''. He's right,  this is so weird.,,But  lets just stay  in this train''. Kim nodded, a woman stood up. ,, This train is not getting anywhere , I am out of here''. ,,But it might ride later''. The woman looked at Jeong , angry. ,, I don't care I am out of here''. The woman left the train. What a angry woman, maybe we also  should get out of this train. ,, Are you alright''asked Kim. ,, Yes I am alright''. Kim hugged Jeong. She smiled at him. ,, Shall we play a game?'' ,,What kind of game?'' asked Kim. ,,Old made, a card game''. Kim jumped up and down in his seat. ,, yes lets play!!!'' 

They played for awhile then train started to ride again.

What a relive. Kim was staring at Jeong's face. ,, when you are happy you'r really  cute''. Jeong blushed ,, please don't say that''. ,,Why ?'' ,,Because it,s embarrassing''. He petted her head. ,,That is also cute''. ,,Stop teasing me ?'' ,,But I am not teasing you''. If he is not, that means he really thinks that I am cute . She shook her head ,,let's talk about something els''. ,, as you wish, my darling''. This is not helping, maybe Hyun can reprogram him. Because this is not good for my heart. ,,We are almost there ''. Kim was still staring at Jeong. Jeong sighed ,, Why are you still staring at me?'' ,, I can't help it''. ,, And why is that ?'' Kim put on his thinking face. ,, Because I don't know eather''.  ,, You'r weird Kim''. Jeong giggled . ,, I am ?'' ,,well I am a robot ,so''. 

They left the train.

I wonder how that company looks like?