Chapter : Messed up

My perfect man

Jeong and Kim arrived home,  laptop y were standing in front of the door. ,, Pardon me but could you please put me down''. Kim smiled,,  yes my lady''.  He put her down.. And opened the door for her.,, ladies first''.  Jeong blushed, why does he make my heart race like that. Kim grinned, she seems to like me more and more.  Jeong walked in first , then Kim followed. ,, Hi there Jeong''. ,, What in the world!!! '' yelled Jeong.  Hyun Bin Bin,  was sitting on The couch In his leather suit. ,, How did you get in here? '' ,, That is a secret''.  Jeong boiled with rage , said ,, a secret,  mister you are in my house!!! ' Kim noticed the anger and wanted to calm her down.   He hugged her from behind. ,,  let me go,  I am going to kick this Bun Bun out''. Hyun coughed,,  My name is Bin Bin,  not Bun Bun. '' ,, Like I care,  just get out''.  Hyun made eye contact with Kim.,, Calm her down''. He ordered Kim. Kim nodded in understanding.,, What are you saying? '' asked Jeong in confusion.  Before Jeong knew it Kim was her hair.,, Do you think that will calm me down?'' He kissed her hair . ,, Wwwhat are you doing?'' Jeong jumped away from him. Kim  turned around , and did Thumbs up to Hyun Bin Bin. ,, I calmed her down''. Do you call this calming down? thought Jeong while breathing heavily . Hyun walked towards Kim. ,, Good Job Robot 01''. ,, His name is Kim Hyung''. said Jeong. ,, O , so you already named him''. ,, No , he named himself''. Hyun looked a bit surprised, Is he evolving? (...) But that is not possible. ,, that is good , so you guys are doing well?'' Jeong and Kim looked at eachother. ,, What do you mean?'' asked the two of them in unison. ,, So you guys did not do any lovey dovey stuff?'' Jeong blushed , what are you saying?'' ,, How can this be ?'' Hyun pointed at Kim ,, You know , he was made for you''.  ,, I know , but I am old fashioned ''. Hyun laughed , he is a robot so you don't have to be old fashioned''. ,, Wel I am !!!'' . ,, Give me one million Dollar then''. ,, What do you mean?'' ,, Well this robot cost one million Dollar if you don't use it '' .,, No way !!!'' ,, Yes way , did you not read the contract?'' ,, What contract ?'' ,, I did not see one on the website''. Jeong went to her laptop. Hyun looked at kim.  Did she  not buy you clothes yet ? ''  Kim nodded,  Hyun chuckled.,,  Woman thies days are so bussy with themselfs''. He put down his suitcase. Hyun opend it and pulled out a black suit. ,, here were this, you can't keep walking around in you underwair''. Kim's eyes filled with joy excepted it. ,, Thank you uncle Bin''. Kim hugged Hyun.,, why am I you'r uncle we are the same age ? '',, Because you are my creator''. ,, That is true,  but you'r robot age is the same as mine''.,,Alright, then I will call you brother''.  Hyun shook his head ,,you'r such a weird guy. ''

Jeong came back with her laptop. She looked at Kim who was wearing the suit now.  So handsome,, where did you got that suit?' ' kim pointed at Hyun. ,, Brother Hyun gave it to me ''.  Jeong was a bit surprised .,, Thank you Hyun that was nice of you''. 

 

 

 

 

 

(Hi guys Thank you for reading so far , sorry for the short chapter.

I  will write as soon as possible again .)