Iron wall

My perfect man

 

 Racing through the trees she went faster and faster. Until you could only see a stripe passing by. But because Robot Sakura went so fast she did not see the low hanging branch of a tree. Her head hit it  making her smack against  the ground and knock her out. In a dark place someone shook the human Sakura. ‘No my head hurts to much, I don’t want to get up’. The Iron wall shook her even harder until it hurt. She opened her eyes. But then she got the shock of her life. It was like she was looking in the mirror. Sakura’s own face was smirking at her. ‘You finally decided to wake up’ Sakura Jumped up and backed away. ‘WWWWho are you ?’ She laughed ‘I am you , well you’re robot part’.  Alright this is messed up. But even though she thought this inside her head it echoed in this dark place. ‘You don’t get it do you’. The robot Sakura sighed. ‘You really are stupid, we are obvious inside your head’. Sakura feeling scared berried her face in her hands. The robot Sakura sat down beside her. Putting her arm around her. Smiling at her she said ‘ Why don’t we work together ?’ Sakura looked at her face , not understanding the meaning of what she just said. ‘Why don’t you let me help you?’ ‘I will be you’re iron wall to protect you from those who want to harm you’. Sakura felt tears running over her face. The robot Sakura hugged her. ‘One word and I will help you’. Sakura toughed about it for a while then decide. ‘ Alright please help me to deal with everything that is happening to me’. An evil smirk spread over the iron walls face.  ‘You made the right decision’. I don’t want to be hurt anymore. How can I trust others. Sakura lay down and fell into a deep sleep. The one who woke up was the Iron wall. ‘I promise you no one will ever hurt you again Sakura’. Jumping from tree to tree she returned to the palace. She felt that the human Sakura was scared. What are you afraid of, humans? What can they do to us? We have a strength that others don’t have. Even if they would beat us up. Falsely accuse us or worse. Who cares, we should not listen to what others say about us. Let them come ,  I am ready.

The iron wall arrived at the palace. The king with his guards met her at the gate. The king looked angry and yelled ‘I want to hit you so bad !!!’ The Iron wall chuckled ‘well go ahead, what are you waiting for’. She spread her arms to invite him . ‘Go ahead’.  The king trembled in anger. ‘I will not hit you back king, but I guess Sakura would not like it if you hit her’. The king turned around and left with his guards. ‘Tsk did he really think that I would be afraid of him.’ I am not as weak as Sakura. She ran and Jumped on the roof. ‘I will be staying here tonight’.