Scars of the past

My perfect man

Sakura went back inside . Sitting down on a pillow she heard footsteps coming closer. A servant bowed down before Sakura. ‘’The king orders you to come to his room’’. He orders me , what am I his slave? ‘’ So , (…)?’’ The servant looked worried. ‘’Please come with me’’. Sakura smiled at her. ‘’ Alright because you asked it so nicely. ‘’ Following the servant through the paper hallways , she wondered why the king called for her. The servant kept taking a glance at Sakura. ‘’What is it’’ ? The servant blushed ‘’ Well I am just so happy to see you again’’. Poor kid  , doesn’t know that I am a woman.  Sakura returned the smile ‘’I am also happy to see you again’’.  She hugged the servant making her turn even more red. ‘’ Pplease go inside ttthe king’s rrrooom’’. Sakura let her go ‘’’Alright I’ll see you later’’. Waving at the servant Sakura entered the room. Such a fancy room , There were red tables . Silver standing candles on the ground , there were three rooms attached to the one she was standing in. The king is such a show off . The king was sitting at one of the tables. ‘’ Come closer and sit down’’. Sakura sat down .’’ I called you here , because I want you to come with me to a study session’’. Surprised by this sudden invitation she could only ask ‘’ Why me ?’’ The king stood up and walked towards her , he lifted up her chin . ‘’ Because it is you.’’ He is so close , I want to push him away. But when I do that , I might get killed . Staring in her eyes he came closer .’’King , the flute player is here’’.  The door was pushed open and the flute player with his silver hair that danced with every tap he took , came inside. His eyes met with Sakura. A small smile spread over his face as he sat down. The king still holding her face glared angry at the flute player. ‘’ Lee Jong-suk Did I say you could enter !!!’’  Lee Jong-suk Smiled at the king with an challenging expression on his face. ‘’Did you not call for me , I toughed you did’’  The king let go of Sakura . ‘’ You do know that I am the king, and I could make you disappear’’. Lee long-suk took out his flute and started to play . Acting like he did not care. Sakura saw the king boiling with anger. Shaking the king said ‘’ Sakura could you leave us !!!’’ She shook her head , no. ‘’ Are you disobeying my order!!!?’’ She bowed before the king ‘’ Please king if you are going to punish someone , let it be me’’. The flute player stopped , staring at her in amazement. The king did not know what to say.’’ King I am used to pain , let it be me’’. Then the king saw the scars on her hand and face. He sat down beside her and took her hand. ‘’How did you got these?’’ She smiled at him ‘’let’s just say that I was not loved by those around me’’. The king’s eyes filled with tears. Pressing her hand against his cheek. ‘’Stay beside me and I will protect you , from those who want to arm you’’. The flute player was confused , what’s going on ?