Erased by me

My perfect man

Sakura woke up on the ground. She was alone. In her room. Rubbing her forehead that hit the ground when she fell.

The king came inside ordering her to write scrolls to the normal folks , that help is on the way. Because that village was under attack they needed some encouragement.

I did my Job what the king gave to me.

There life’s are on the line. This is the only thing I can do now. Sakura also cleaned the palace. But why do I still feel so weird. My heart and head it’s like they are fighting. It’s so noisy. I also spend some time with the king cheering him up…

But why can’t I remember anything about what happened yesterday? My vision is so blurry.  And the thoughts that keeps saying that I did something bad keeps spinning inside my head. Maybe I should sing to suppress this. ‘Lalalal laaaa’. …. No that’s not helping at all. It just makes me feel annoyed. Why was I chosen to come here?                                                                                                                         A black dog came out of nowhere and jumped on top of Sakura. “Hey Blackie , what are you doing here?‘ Blackie is one of the guard dogs, and the only one Sakura trusted. Wagging his tale , he the back of her hand. ‘Blackie what should I do?’ He looked at her . ‘I’m afraid ‘. What if they all turn against me like what happened at home. Thinking this while she was petting the dog. She drifted off in her thoughts . After a while Blackie fell asleep on her lap. With his eyes open he was dreaming and moving his legs. That looks kind off scary. Luo chuckled as she watched the dog.                                                                                                                        But feelings of , that she did something bad kept coming back. Why can’t I remember. Looking at her hand , it was trembling.  Maybe I should go outside for a bit. When I ride my horse that the king gave me , my thoughts might clear up. She stood up and made herself ready to leave. She ordered the stableman to get her horse. After waiting for a few minutes the Black horse was brought to Sakura. With his long mains he looked so beautiful, That Sakura had to pet him. With one jump she went on his back. ‘Jah , Jah’. She pulled on the reins. Making the horse sprint. Passing by the woods. The clouds flout by. She felt her head clear up a bit. So she decided to return home. Birds flew side by side with the horse. Making her feel like she had wings. ‘ Maybe I can fly to?’ She pushed herself up and stood on the back of her horse. While he kept speeding. But then suddenly her body could not move anymore and sat down. ‘What’s this ?’ Why can’t I control myself anymore ? ’. Speeding home she worried what will happen in the future.

 She arrived and gave the horse back to the stableman.  The king came rushing towards her. ‘Let’s have some tea together.’ Sakura nodded , still in deep thoughts. She followed the king inside his room.

Together with the king , flute player and Sakura , they drank some Thea . ‘When Sakura suddenly spilled her drink all over the floor’. The king jumped up in surprise. ‘What happened this is not like you to be so clumsy.’ The flute player stayed silent all this time. Observing Sakura’s face .                    Staring at her shaking hand, she tripped over nothing and fell on the ground. Grabbing her arm shots of pain went through it. ‘Ah It hurts so much’. The two man rushed beside her. ‘Were does it hurt ? ’asked the king . ‘My arm , I can’t take this an..’. She fell silent. ‘What is it !!! Yelled the king’. The evil smirk crossed Sakura’s face as she pushed herself from the ground. Her Black eyes sparkled mischievous. ‘I feel a lot better now’. Stretching her body she yawned. ‘So what did I miss’. The king stared at her in disbelieve. ‘What’s going on with you’. She came closer to him. Caressing his face . ‘I kind of like you’.  The king blushed. ‘It’s seems that you like the human Sakura to’. The king looked angry. ‘Then who are you !!!’. She laughed’ I am also called the iron wall, the robot’. The king looked dazed. ‘What is a robot ?’ Sakura chuckled, sorry I forgot for a moment , in which time period I was.’ She let go of the king. Then she left the room faster than the light. Costing a wind blow that made both man fall over.