Chapter 2 I could not trust him

My perfect man

when I could see something again , the sales man hyun Bin Bin was shown onto my screen . Jeong looked surprised. ,, Hi there so you decided in the end you want to give it a try''. She nodded her head , yes. ,, Whats the matter you lost you'r voice?'' Jeong nodded again . ,, O , my that is a problem''. ,, Well do not fear , the files are here''. Files were shown onto her screen. ,, Please fill them in'' said his voice through the speakers''. Jeong read it.

The perfect boyfriend

 

1 character

 

1 Is happy [X]

2 serious

3 mistery

 

2 person

 

1 Not jealous [x]

2 Little bit jealous

3 Very jealous

 

3 Looks

 

1 Good looking [X]

2 Really good looking

3 Model   

 

4 Eyes

Black [×]

Brown

Zilver

 

 

,, So you are that kind of person, Interesting'' said Hyun bin bin.

 

5  Hair

 

1 Black

2 Brown [X]

3 blond 

 

6 Love meter

 

1 Romantic [X]

2 adventurous

3 Lover  

 

Hyun Bin Bin smilled.

 

Bonus plus points 

Jeong: That he love's me for who I am.

 

,,Is that all ?'',, you can type watever you want him to be.'' 

Jeong nodded ,, You know what because I really like you , I will make for you the perfect boyfriend''.

Jeong shook her head , no ,, Good thats a deal then, he will be deliverd in a fews days''. The screen turned black. Jeong was shocked for a while. Then she shook the screen back and forward. You weird sales man I said no . I knew he could not be trusted. Jeong yawned ,that was a weird game. I am going to bed.

The next morning Jeong was woken up by the door bell. ,, Who could it be this early in the morning''. O , my voice is back I am so happy. Jeong danced around in her room celebrating that she could talk again. The door bell went again and again and again. ,, I am coming , so impatient!!!''. She opened the front door . ,, Miss Seon''. Jeong stared at the giant package in front of her. ,, Miss Seon , this package is for you''. Jeong jaw dropped. ,, I think there is some kind of mistake here''. ,, Are you miss Jeong Seon?'' ,, Yes that's me". ,, Then it is correct , if you could please put you'r signature here ? Jeong puto down her signature on a piece of paper . The man put the box inside then left. ,, He did not even say goodbye how rude''. She closed the door behind her. Jeong examined the giant black box. How big is this thing ? She saw a button on the side.,, A button (...) Why do I have the feeling that I should not press it ? (...) I am to curious . She pressed in the button . She took a step back when it started to open up. A beautifull man was standing in the box. He had brown hair , straight  nose and wite skin. His eyes were closed like he was sleeping. ,, Hello there, wake up''. She waved  her hand in front of his face. ,, Wait a second , is he death!!!'' She walked towards him, and touched his face. ,, It is so cold he must be death''. Suddenly he moved , and fell out of the box on top of her. (...) She screamed and pushed him away. ,, Why would Mister Bin Bin send me a death body is he crazy''. Her phone ringed , that starteld Jeong. She went to her phone and picked it up. ,, Hhello , Jeong speaking''. ,, Hello Jeong , do you like our new product!!?'' ,, What are you saying, you send me a body''. Hyun laughed . ,,what are you saying , Why would my company send you a death person?'' ,,What is this thing then?'' ,, Did you not read the manual yet?" ,, Manual , I did not see one?'' ,, Go read it then ,, have fun''. Hyun hanged up the phone. ,, Don't hang up !!!'' She sighed and walked back to the box. Then she saw a little black book inside. She took it out and looked at it. 

 

Manual 

Robot version salanghae Kim 01

 
 

Startup: kiss him on the lips.

 

He is a robot , well that explains it . ,,Wait a minute I have to kiss him!!!'' And what a short Manual. Maybe there something on the back . Nope nothing, what now? She looked at his beautifull face. ,, Well he is a robot , It is like I would kiss my refrigerator''. (...) Not like I would ever do that. She laughed and looked at him. But he still looks so human. Jeong squatted down next to him. She looked at his lips , they were so full and handsome. ,, He is like a prince from a movie''. Wait what am I thinking. Just kiss him already . Jeong bended over him and pressed her lips against his. She stood up and looked at him curious . First nothing happend. ,, Maybe I kissed him in a wrong way''. should I call Mister Bin Bin? But then his eyes fling open. He looked at Jeong with a bright smile. ,, hello there girlfriend''.,, Ggirlfriend , I am not''. He rushed over to Jeong and trew is arms around her. ,, My girlfriend is so shy and cute''. ,, I ..I '' Jeong blushed like crazy. ,, So what is the name of my girlfriend?'' ,, My name is Jeong Seon''.,,My darling Jeong." ,,Please do not call me that''. He looked a bit suprised,, Alright then darling". He just let out the Jeon part. ,, Just call me Jeon''. ,, But why my darling''. ,, Because it is embarrassing''. ,,But I like you'r cute shy face''. When Jeong noticed that he was still hugging her she pushed him away. ,, do not hug me like that''. ,, Why not ?'' ,,I can sense that you like it? '' ,, What do you mean?'' I am you'r boyfriend , so I can feel what you feel,,. Jeong blushed, what am I supose to say tot this? he hugged her again,,  so what. Is my name darling?'',, I have to think about that''.  He smilled at her and gave Jeong a kiss on her forhead.  She felt her heart beating faster.  He her face with his hand.  Jeong face was burning up.  He came closer to her. ,, Wait I am late for work ''.  She pushed him away. ,, I want to go with you". ,, No you can't you have to stay here".He pouted,, Don't give me that face''. He kept looking at Jeong with puppy dog eyes.,, Stop that, and why are you only wearing underwear?''. ,,This is all they gave me''. ,,well that is messed up''. He shrugged his shoulders. ,,After work we will buy you some clothers''.,, Really , I am so happy my darling''. He hugged Jeong. ,, Would you please stop hugging me''. She pushed him away again.,, I really have to go now''. She took her keys from the table. She waved at the robot , he waved back with a grin. That is cute, Jeong closed the door and locked it. 

The robot was staring at the closed door. ,, What is taking her so long?''  it's only been 5 minutes. ,, I am worried , when I scanned her body it seemed like she was in a bad health . Jeong shivered ,, why do I have the feeling that someone had a dirty thought about me. ,, Jeong are you ready ?'' ,, Yes I'm coming!!!'' Jeong went to her friend yoo na . 

,, Hi Jeong Is you'r voice back?'' ,, yes it is''. ,, Thank goodness , you need you'r voice today for the delivery ''. ,, Yes I know''. ,,well go quickly then''. Yoo na squeezed Jeong's cheeks. Jeong slapped her hands away . They grinned at each other. After that they went to do the delivery .

Jeong was walking together with yoo na towards the company . Suddenly Jeong felt dizzy. ,, Are you Alright Jeong?'' ,, I am fine''. ,,You look a bit pale''