Big problem

My perfect man

The day flew by before Sakura knew it , it was already night . After dinner the king suddenly spoke up.’’ Sakura because  you are my guard , you have to sleep in my room tonight’. What , I  never heard about a guard having to stay in the same room as the king. ? The flute player lee jong suk showed a death glare to the king. He stood up. ‘’I am leaving’’. He stormed out of the room. ‘’I wonder what is wrong with the flute player?’’ Said the king , an evil grin spread over his  face. You really are evil. Sakura sighed ‘Fine , as you wish king.’ I do hope that he will not find out that I am an woman .

Inside of the kings room that was covered in red , and gold. The king left to get his clothes changed for the night. What should I do ? Then she saw that the king left her some clothes for the night. Quickly she got changed before the king came back. Just in time , the door was pushed open as the king came inside. ‘we have to get up early tomorrow, you should go to bed too’. Sakura nodded , as she stared wide eyed at the matters. ‘Why is there only one mattress?’ The king chuckled because ‘of course we are sleeping together.’ What , is he kidding me right now. ‘Come on hurry up and get in’. Shaking , Sakura  lay down next to the king. ‘Goodnight , sleep well my guard ‘.  He is enjoying this too much. ‘Sleep well King’. I want to go home!!!! Screaming inside she turned away from the king.

The rest of the night she could not sleep. Hearing his breathing , did not calm her down at all. Then suddenly he came closer. Wwwwhy is doing this. His body touched her body . Sakura moved away from him until she  almost fell of the mattress. She had nowhere to go to. He came closer , his body was against her back again. Her heart was raising , how can he be still sleeping? I want to push him away. But he might wake up, what should I do?  After a while he rolled over to the other side setting her free. Quickly she stood up , and tried to walk away. ‘What are you doing’. Mumbled the king. Surprised by him she stuttered ‘sssory king I could not sleep , so that’s why I left you’re side’. ‘O is that so’. He stared at her, making her feel uncomfortable. She rushed back and lay down. ‘Goodnight king’… Did he already fell asleep?

The king was smirking like crazy.