Is this reality?

My perfect man

After they bought some food,  Sakura decided to tell him were she stayed until now. 'Hyun,  I' m Sorry but I have to return to the king's side'.... King,  who? ' Sakura sighed'  King Lee Min Hoo of course'. Hyun's Jaw dropped.' No way,  the king who dies of an unknown. Couse,  probably poison'.  Wait how does he know that?  She stared at him with a look of discussed on her face.  He chuckled ' I know this because,  I am a time traveler’. ‘you see and hear things that others don’t'.  She still stared at him. 'Could you please stop that,  I am not going to poison him'. Hmm how can I trust him when you can’t trust a human being.  'Really, well sorry if I don't believe you'.  She stood up 'well if you would excuse me, I have to return now'. Hyun grabbed her long Jacket that she was wearing. ‘let me help you,  to protect him'. Surprised she looked him in the eyes. 'I don't think you can help me in any way?' Hyun smirked 'Well I have a secret weapon'. A secret what?  'I know things that you don't,  so I can help you protect him'. She toughed about it then shook her head no. 'It's fine I don't need any help'. She wanted to leave but he was still holding unto her Jacket. 'I know the day and by who he dies,  are you sure you don't need any help?'  I can't believe this, that I might need his help'. She growled 'fine come along then'.  Hyun clapped in his hands 'wonderful,  that was a good decision'.  This guy is so annoying. Turning around she said 'Follow me,  and make sure you don't get left behind'. Hyun grinned and followed her.  Passing by forests and lakes.  All trees look the same,  green.  In the fields there were brown collared horses.  And buildings across the river.  Walking over the grass field,  Sakura was lost.... I hope he did not notice that I have no Idea where we are going.  Hyun was humming a song.  And I don't want to tell him either. Suddenly Hyun spoke up 'Pardon me but could we pass by somewhere? 'This is my chance.  'of course no problem at all'.  Hyun smirked at her.  'You will,   could it be that you are lost?' Sakura laughed uncomfortable .'What made you think that? 'so she is lost,  this makes things interesting. ' Alright then, please come with me' Sakura followed Hyun into the forest.  While walking she tripped a few times over some branches. Hyun was just fine, like he was used to it.  ' Hyun could you please slow down?' Sakura's bangs were falling over her eyes making it hard for her to see.  He turned around and went beside her.  'Take a deep breath and calm down'.  Sakura nodded and thanked him.  She took in a deep breath.  They continued their way through the forest.  'Why is it taking so long!! !' Wined Sakura.  Hyun stayed silent.

 Sakura was worried and toughed. My  body is starting to feel sore,  I don't know how much longer I can take this. ' She felt the iron wall becoming stronger again. Maybe I should just let it happen... We are in the middle of nowhere and I am hungry.  And it feels like we are getting more and More lost for some reason. She put her hand in her pocket,  to get the ring. But it was gone. Feeling panicked she searched in every pocket she had.  But it was nowhere to be found. Turning pale she stopped walking. Hyun noticed it' what's wrong,  why are you so pale? ' She looked again and again. But it was nowhere. ' Did you lose something '. Sakura nodded with teary eyes.' We have to go back'.  Hyun shook his head, no.  ' We Can't go back were almost there'.  But my butterfly ring what the teacher gave to me.  She looked at the broken chain that was stuck to the ring before . Ironic this is like our relationship,  broken. Hyun suddenly hold onto her hand and pulled her with him. While walking he pushed a golden ring with a diamante in her hand.  'This is for compensation of the other ring'. Sakura looked at it,  sparkling in the sun.'Tthank you it's so pretty I don't know what to say'. His face changed into a very serious one.  'Promise me you will return it later'.  Really Hyun, that ruined the mood. Sakura stared at him annoyed. After an uncomfortable silent Sakura asked ' btw where are we going?'  Hyun smiled as he pulled her along. 'it' s a surprise '. Should I be worried?  'we are almost there after these trees...'  They passed them,  what Sakura saw was something so beautiful that she had no words for it.  They were standing in the middle of a butterfly field. They were surrounded by Purple flowers. butterfly's red and withe were dancing around them. Sakura laughed as she tried to make them sit on her hand. Hyun observed her from a distant with a smile on his face. Sakura wondered,  Is this reality or a dream I don't know, anymore. But this makes me so happy. She breathed in the fresh and clean air.  Closing her eyes she spread her arms. After some minutes past....she realized that this was reality,  because she felt something... Yeah this is reality, I have to pee.  carefully she gazed at Hyun. But I can't do it here when he is watching. Too bad that we have to leave. With her head low she walked towards Hyun .'Let’s go back to the palace '. Surprised he asked' why, I toughed you enjoyed it here. ' A blush spread over her cheeks.' I do like it here, but we really have to go'. He came closer to her face. 'Could it be that you have to pee?' Her face turned,  so red as a tomato. How did he figure that out?  'pff haha, guess I was right'. Sakura hit him on the shoulder. 'ouch, that hurts'. Hyun pouted at her. Sakura started to speed walk away from him. 

 But then out of nowhere Sakura heard Horses running towards her. Making the small stones on the ground tremble. She was surrounded by man in red uniforms sitting on the back of their steads. The strongest looking man said' are you Sakura!!! ' She glared at them.' So,  what if I am!!! ' The man looked really angry.  He grabbed Sakura’s hair and pulled her towards him. ' You’re coming with us!!! ' now she was really angry. ' Let go of my hair,  I am not going anywhere!!! '. The man smirked, and shook her.' I don't think you have any choice in  that matter ,  because I am holding onto you’re lovely hair'. Now she was really boiling with anger,  making the iron wall appear.  Hyun came running towards them Screaming to let her go. The guards looked surprised. Sakura’s eyes became black. She grabbed onto the sword that was in his belt.  And cut off her ponytail in a blink of an eye.  Setting her free from his grip. She landed on the ground. Dropping the sword she wanted to make a run for it.  Her hair now,  was short jus touching her shoulder.  Hissing at them making the horse jump. He almost hit her. But she jump up and avoided the horses legs. 'Are you a mad man,  don't you know that exile is the punishment for cutting of your hair'. The iron wall laughed 'Like I care,  I am not planning on staying in this world'. The guards mumbled among themselves. 'Does this means, that he wants to die?'  They misunderstood what she meant,  because she was talking about the times period not her life.  'What should we do,  we were supposed to bring Sakura to the king'. The iron wall smirked. 'you should have said so sooner, and why is that?'  surprised they looked at her. 'could he have heard us?'  The iron wall chuckled. 'yes,  so what is the reason why the king wants to see me?' They looked at each other. 'well his younger sister is engaged'. O My,  I did not even know he had a sister? 'And how old is this sister?' the guards wondered why this person did not know . But still decided to tell him 'She is 15years old'.....' 15years old,  is she crazy marrying at such a young age!!! ' The guards were enraged. ' How dare you insult the princes!!! ' They attacked Sakura grabbing her by the through. ' I can't breathe,  please let me go home'. Before she choked and fainted. She saw Hyun desperately trying to pull the guards off,  of her. Trying to save Sakura  In the proses he was pushed down at the ground by the head guard. Hyun tried to help me..

 After that she fainted