The sky is crying

My perfect man

Iron wall Sakura watched the People passing by from the roof. Then suddenly something shiny cached her eye. She Jumped of the roof it looked like she was flying. Landing smoothly in the outside bushes.  There  she saw something beautiful.  A glass bottle that seemed to be made of crystal. It sparkled in the sun as she picked it up.  'So pretty'. She smiled 'but how am I going to take it with me'. She looked at her pocket. 'I wonder if it will fit in there'. Pushing it in,  it did fit even though the half  was sticking out. 'haha it worked!!!' That stamp on the bottle looked familiar.  Where did I see that?  Going through her data base,  she found it.  So that’s where I saw it on the garment of the king.  Too bad,  now I have to return it to him.  Walking back inside the palace cord.  She saw the king outside preparing the horses for a ride. 'King, catch'. Surprised the king looked up.  The bottle flew towards him hitting his forehead. The bottle fell on the ground. If looks could kill Sakura would have died that moment.  '' Hehe sorry King my bad'.' Hbsjsbjbsjbsbjbwbwn!!!' The king yelled something not understandable . The Iron wall Sakura,  walked away.  Before he really gets angry I should leave his sight. As Sakura speed up she did not see the flute player.  Bumping against him they made eye contact.  A little bit awkward he asked. 'Are you alright?'  Sakura nodded 'Yes of course'. He stared at her.  He sighed 'Sakura is still not back yet?'  How did he notice? The iron wall smiled at him.  'does it matter?' he looked at the sky gray clouds were passing by. And it was like the sky was crying.  The trees and withe flowers were dancing in the wind. 'So how are things going with the king,?'  funny guy,  he's changing the subject. ' it's great'  He looked at her an expression of disbelief spread over his face. 'hmm really?' after that he left. 'what a weird guy,  I don't get him ?'.  Who cares I am starving. 'Guys I am going to leave you,  to get some food!!!'  The Iron wall left the palace. 

 On the market Sakura ate Kimichi until she was full.  That tasted  good. her lips crumbs fell on the ground.  Sakura you are making a mess.  Brushing herself of she stood up.  Then out of nowhere a carriage came speeding towards her.  It's going to hit me !!!