Failure

My perfect man

Inside the hospital_

Jeong was lying in the hospital bed in a white room. A machine stood next to her bed. A big window let in some light that shone through the clouds.. ,, Really I am fine , so just  leave me alone’’. Daniel pressed Jeong back into the bed. ,, The doctor will be here any moment’’. ,, Let go of me!!!’’ Jeong struggled , but it was in vain. Daniel was to strong, that she could  not even move. ,,Who do you think you are!!?’’ Daniel grinned ,,you’re boyfriend and fiancé’’. Jeong stared at him,, That is not possible, you ert i’’. He laughed,, this is the first time you offended me in Japanese’’. Jeong looked a bit surprised. ,, Are you not angry?’’ ,, Why should I , it is too funny to hear  you talk in Japanese when you are Korean’’. How can I get away from this weirdo, I have to go look for Kim.,, Look blossom leaves outside of the window’’ Jeong pointed at the pink leaves that fell down the tree just outside her window. Daniel let go of Jeong and looked outside. This is my chance toughed Jeong. Daniel smiled and said ,, O yes , it is beautiful’’. Jeong rolled out of her bed, and landed with a smack on the ground. Why does my left leg hurt so much ? . Daniel rushed towards Jeong. ,, Can you stand?’’ He tried to help her get up, but she slapped away his hands.,, Please do not touch me’’. ,, But you can’t even stand’’. Jeong tried to stand up but fell back on the ground. ,, I am fine’’. Daniel chuckled ,, you’re  stubborn as ever’’. ,, Don’t laugh at me’’. He chuckled again ,, sorry I can’t help it  you’re to funny’’.  This guy really is weird, Toughed Jeong ,, pfff fine I allow you to help me back in bed’’. Daniel smiled at Jeong and bowed,, as you wish princess’’. He lifted her up, and put her in bed. Then the doctor came inside. ,, So how is my patient?’’ De doctor walked towards the bed. Jeong looked worried at her left leg. ,, Doctor I can’t move my leg’’. Daniel looked at Jeong with a shocked expression on his face. ,, Why did you not say anything?’’,, Because it is none of your business’’. The situation was a little bit awkward. The doctor coughed,, let’s talk about this later’’. Daniel nodded, the doctor examined Jeong’s leg. ,, It seems to be a temporary failure of  the muscles’’. Jeong did not know what to say. ,, How is this possible doctor?’’ asked Daniel a bit upset. The doctor sighed,, This is something that her brain is doing to her body’’. Jeong looked scared at the doctor and wondered,, But does that mean that my brain can also stop my heart?  Jeong started to sob,, does this mean I am going to die?’’. Daniel embraced Jeong,, do not worry I am here for you’’. Jeong looked at Daniel she smiled at him. ,, Maybe this guy is not so bad after al’’. Suddenly Jeong felt so dizzy that the room started to turn around her.  She closed her eyes,, I don’t feel so good’’. ,,Jeong , are you alright answer me’’. The doctor pushed Daniel away. ,, I have to measure her temperature’’. (…) ,,She has a fever ,  I have to get her some pills’’. The doctor rushed outside to get the pills. Daniel started to cry and holed hands with Jeong. ,, We are going to get married in 21  may , why is this happening now?’’ What marry , nope that’s not going to happen , but Jeong felt too sick to answer. ,,  Next month we are getting married so promise me you will get better’’. Daniel put his head on her belly . He seems to really love me , but I don’t know him. What is going on? The last thing I remember is being kissed by Kim at the time company. Where did he go? With all her strength she had left , she asked,, What date is it now?’’ Daniel looked surprised but then checked his watch . it is 25-4-2020 today ,why?. Jeong’s eyes shot open. That means I time travelled 4 years to the future . But how , and why? So how old am I now ,let me count. I was 23 in 25-4-2016 turning 24 in 21-5-2016 so that means (…) I will be turning 30 !!! . No way , I feel so old now. How did I get here , and does this mean that Kim left me in 4 years? Tears ran down Jeong’s face. ,, Princess why are you crying , does it hurt somewhere?’’ Jeong shook her head. ,, Well that is good , don’t worry I will never leave you ‘’. Daniel hugged her and closed his eyes. ,, I promise you , staying until the end is my duty’’. Jeong felt heart warmed , but she just wanted Kim by her side. Kim where are you?

In a dark place someone kicked and screamed. ,,let me out of here!!!’’. A dark figure stepped out of the shadows. ,, But my dear Kim I think this black box soot’s you’’. Kim kicked against the black walls from the inside. ,,Now , now what a anger’’. ,, Let me out , so I can go to Jeong’’. Hyun chuckled, but my friend she is happy right now’’. Kim looked angry at Hyun ,, what do you mean by that?’ Hyun showed a video on the screen of his laptop to Kim. Jeong laughing and hugging a tall man that kim did not know. ,, Lies it’s all a lie !!!’’. Hyun laughed ,, they are getting married in a month, do you still think it is a lie?’’ Kim fell to the ground ,,Jeong will never do that!!!’’ ,, Are you sure , she thinks you are dead?’’ Kim looked at Hyun with teary eyes. He screamed so loud that the place was shaking .