Hidden contract

My perfect man

Jeong turned her laptop on. She typed in Iron love,  and searched threw the website.  Then she saw it,  the hidden link all the way down the page .  ,, What the heck,  how did you excpected me to see that ''.  A evil grin spread over Hyun's face. ,, I did not exspect you to see that''. ,, So you planned this from the beginning ? '' irritated, Jeong pointed at the door.,, Get out, I don't want to see you' r face anymore''. ,, Well give me one million dollar then''. Kim went to Jeong's side.,, stop bullying my darling''..,, What,  Kim I am you'r creator ''.Kim' s face was the same as Jeong's,  angry. ,, I will do everything for my darling''. ,, This is unbelievable,  robot going against his creator''. Hyun sighed,, fine,  I will be leaving for today''. He ran out the front door.  Jeong slammed the door,  closed ,, You weird sales man!!! '',,  Are you Alright,  darling?'' Jeong ignored Kim and went to her room. ,, wait a second''.  Jeong came running  back.  Kim smiled at Jeong,, you want to kiss? '' ,, No not that,but this''.  Jeong pointed at the broken glass.,, What happend to my Windows? '' Kim looked at it with a blank face.,, I broke it''. ,, You broke it? ''  A little bit worried,  Jeong examined Kim's body. ,, you seem to be oké,  that is a relief''.  Kim hugged Jeong,,  were you worried about me? Blushing Jeong nodded. ,, My darling so cute''. He tried to kiss her.  Jeong pushed Kim away.  ,, Sso don't ever break a window again''.Kim nodded in understanding,, I will fix it when you are sleeping ''.,, Really,  you can do that?' '. ,, Are you impressed by me? ''  Jeong smilled,,  yes I am a bit impressed''. Kim hugged Jeong even tighter,  and somehow Jeong could feel his love for her.  But is that even possible,  he is a robot?  Jeong shook Her head. ,,I am going to sleep''. Kim picked Jeong up bridal style,, Let's sleep together then''. He lifted her to the bed,and put her down. He tried to get into the bed to. ,, we are not sleeping together''. Jeong kicked Kim out of the bed. He fell on the ground . Looking at her with teary eyes. ,, Why not darling ?'' ,because we did not even kiss yet''. ,, I do not understand''. Jeong rolled out of the bed. ,, Just forget about it''. Jeong walked towards the living room and  took some blankets from the closet. ,, Tonight I feel like sleeping on the couch you can have the bed ''. She put the blankets on the couch . Kim looked at her tilting his head. ,, But the bed is you'rs , right?'' ,, Yes it is but you can use it''. Kim smiled ,, My darling is so kind ''. In a flash he was standing beside Jeong. ,, But I can't take the bed''. He wispered in her ear ,,what kind of boyfriend would I be then ?''. ,, Fine but I am also not going to sleep In the bed ''. Jeong said that while pouthing. ,, Well if you don't want to sleep in the bed, I guess we have to sleep together on the couch''. Jeong eyes became wide. ,, I understand what you are trying to do''. She sighed ,, Alright then , I will sleep in the bed''. Kim cheered ,, That's my  girl''. He ruffled Jeong's hair. That made Jeong happy. ,, I am going to brush my teeth''. she said that while walking towards the bathroom.

Kim sat on the couch thinking about her. ,, How can I make Jeong more happy ? ''. Staring at the seeling, he was in deep thoughts. Jeong saw him ,, I wonder what he is thinking about?'' She went back to her room. ,, Goodnight Kim, thank you for today''. ,, what for?'' I am to embarrassed to say it. she closed the door with a face red as a tomato. ,, So cute''. Kim closed his eyes. I sense that her temperature is still going up. He stood up ,, Honey I am going out for a bit''. ,, Were are you going?'' ,, To see a old friend''. ,,Sure , but please do not stay out to late''. We sound like a married couple, thought Jeong. ,,Jeong, it's like we are married''. How did he know what I was thinking. ,, Yyeah , see you later Kim''. ,, Bye Darling''. She heard the door locking. ,, Wait does he even have friends?'' Confused about this , Jeong stared at the seeling. I am so worried that it is killing me.

Kim walked down the streets. A little van passing by suddenly stopped. The door went open and Hyun Bin Bin face was showed. ,, Hello there , were you looking for me Robot 01?'' Kim nodded in reply,, Come inside''. Kim climed inside the van. ,, So what can I help you with?'' He sat down and looked serious at Hyun. ,, How can I make Jeong more happy''. Hyun lifted his eyebrow. And looked at his laptop,, But the results said you already are making her happpy''. Kim looked sad ,, but I want to make her even more happy''. Hyun grinned ,, My friend, building up a relationship takes time''. Kim looked shocked ,,really , so how does she sees me now?'' Hyun turned the screen towards Kim so that he could read it.

 Friend, but has feelings for him.

,, Only a friend?'' Hyun nodded ,,Thats how you start a relationship''. Kim looking a bit depressed , asked ,, Do you understand woman?'' Hyun looked at him,, who can understand them?'' ,, Did you ever date one?'' ,, Why suddenly all thies questions?'' ,, I want to be her perfect man''. ,, But you already are''. There was a silence between them. ,, But if you want I can tell you my past''. Kim shot up , excited. ,, Please tell me?'' Hyun sighed and put away the laptop.

,,Five years ago there was a woman,,. ,,I fell in love with her at first sight''.,, She was so kind to everyone''. ,,And she was so cute. She had brown beautifull eyes'' Hyun blushed a bit. He couched ,, but lets continue. So I started to follow her .''     ,, That sounds like stalking''. ,, Shut up Kim , what would you know about it''. Kim laughed soflty,, please continue''. ,, So I met her at the hair dresser , I got her phone number.'' ,,I was so happy''.,, And then what happend next''. ,,I started to go to her meetings''. (...) ,, Why are you stopping?'' Suddenly hyun exspression turned sour . ,,I wanted to sit next to her but there was no place left ''. ,, So I went to sit  somewhere else''. ,, What happend after the meeting?'' ,, She walked towards me ''. Hyun looked like he could bust out into tears any moment. ,,That person told me that she feels blessed that I liked her , but that she was not ready for a relationship yet ''. Kim's Jaw dropped,, what , why !!!? ,, I don't know .'' ,, So how did it end ?'' Hyun smiled ,, I asked her , should I wait for you?'' ,,And , what did she say?'' ,, No , she could not ask that from me''. ,, She thought it was unfair towards me''. ,, So harsh , but still somehow she sounds like a nice person''. ,, I Know right , I still love her''. ,, But thanks to her I started this company Iron love'. ,, Really , wow then she must have been a verry special person''. Hyun smiled while a tear ran down his cheek. ,, She still is''. Kim set on the tip of his seat.,, So who is this person?'' Hyun looked at Kim with empty eyes. ,, Who do you think it is?'' Kim thought about it. ,, Cute , nice and beautifull eyes''.  Kim looked shocked at Hyun. ,, No way!!!'' Hyun came closer . ,, You figured that out?'' Kim nodded ,, wel then I have to clean up you'r hard drive ''. ,, I do not understand''. ,, I am sorry Kim Hyung''. Hyun came closer he whispered. ,, control, alt, delete,(...) Escape''. Kim started to shake . his eyes closed.,, I really am sorry Kim , but you should not have figured that out''. He whisperd again but now something else,,configuration ,Network browse history trashcan''. Kim fell to the ground . Hyun smirked ,, well that problem is fixed''. Now to my next problem , Jeong.

The van stopped around the corner , Hyun trew out Kim. ,, Hurry up Jeong , you'r boyfriend might be in danger''. Hyun smirked and closed the door.

(What will happen to Kim, read this in the next chapter) 

(Don't you just hate clifhangers :P)