What is wrong with you?

My perfect man

Jeong was walking back and forward in her room. ,, Why is Kim taking so long''. I am going to look for him. Jeong left the room. ,, Hello there Jeong''. Hyun Bin Bin was standing there waiting for her. ,, How did you get in here?'' ,, That is not important right now''. Jeong felt that there was something going on. ,, Were Is Kim?'' ,,Hyun smirked, you don't remember me ?'' What is he saying? ,,Tell me were Kim is!!! Hyun took a step forward. ,, Why don't you go look for him?'' Jeong looked at him angry. ,, What did you do to him!!?'' Hyun looked at his watch ,, you'r time is running out''. Jeong almost cried, she ran towards the door. ,, One more thing before you leave.'' She stopped and turned around.,,After five months if you do not fall in love with him , or anyone else (...)'' ,, What then?'' ,, You have to marry me?'' Jeong could not say a word. Hyun kissed her hand. Jeong slapped him in the face. ,, You can't force you'r feelings onto someone else.'' He laughed ,, O yes I can''. He looked her in the eyes. Those eyes, I know them. ,, No , this can't be''. turning pale Jeong stared at hyun. ,, Why do you think I started this company?''. Jeong felt like crying, what is wrong with him? This company was made to force love onto  ... you. ,, Hyun Bin , why would you do this to me''? ,, Because you turned me down''.,, But I did not mean to''. ,, Well you did , so go and run to you'r robot boyfriend'' . He took something from his pocket. ,, What is that?'' It looked like a light stick . ,, Pretty right, look at it.'' She stared at it.. Jeong could not move her body anymore. Hyun her face. ,, to bad that you will not remember anything about what will happen next''. He turned off the light stick and put it in his pocket. ,, See you later Jeong''. He kissed her on the lips. ,, She blinked a few times''. And looked at him. Hyun smiled at her like nothing happened ,, were you not leaving , to find Kim?'' ,, Was I, really ?'' ,, Yes , so hurry up''. Hyun pushed her out of the house and closed the door.  He is so weird pushing me out like that.

,, Wait a minute , were is Kim''. Jeong ran outside searching for Kim. Why can't I remember what just happened . My lips feel warm but why? ,, Kim, were are you!!!'' She ran around the corner. Then she saw something that looked lika a body on the ground. She stood still staring at him. Kim , is he broken? Falling to her knees,, was I to late?'' She started to sob, wrapping her arms around him. ,, Kim , I am so sorry''. No response,, Please wake up Kim''. Still nothing,, don't you understand , That I like you!!!'' Tear drops falling onto his face . ,, I am such a bad person !!!'' Crying outloud Jeong put her face on his chest .Something thouched her head, so she looked up. ,, I knew you liked me ''. Kim was looking at her smiling brightly. ,, You idiot , were you just acting ''. Hitting Kim on the chest. ,, Broken me?'' He looked around . ,, were are we ?'' It seems like he is broken. ,, Lets just go home''. Jeong tried to lift him up, but he was to heavy. He laughed at her atempt. ,, Let me help you''. He stood up and helped Jeong standing up. ,,Look at that we are holding hands''. He showed it to Jeong. She started to laugh ,, you silly robot''. He kissed her hand. Jeong pulled it back and had a short flashback . She was staring into space . ,, Are you alright Jeong?'' She did not respond. ,,Well if you do not respond , I will have to kiss you''. (...) Kim looked at her not understanding the situation. He picked her up, still nothing. ,, You are acting strange, Jeong'' . Still nothing, Maybe Hyun knows what to do. ,, Lets go home''. He carried her to the house.

 

(Why is Jeong not responding anymore, will she be normal again?)

(You will read it in the next chapter.)

 

(Hi guys,  I am going to My friends house for a few days so I will be posting after that)( see you soon) ^_^