Angel plan

My perfect man

Jeong lying in the hospital bed , with her eyes closed.

Why is everything so dark around me? Did I fall asleep? But someone is holding me. Why do I not know this person? All ties thoughts are running through  my mind. When I get better , running away from here is my only solution. I hope that this doctor can fix me , soon. Why is my hand getting wet? It feels like someone is crying . A warm voice filled the room. ,,Don’t worry I gave her the pills tomorrow she will be much better’’. Daniel squished Jeong’s hand.,, I am so happy , thank you doctor’’. The doctor chuckled,, I guise you really like her’’. Daniel smiled at the doctor. ,, No I do not like her’’. The doctor looked at Daniel with a surprised look on his face. ,, (…) I love her’’. How can this guy love me I do not even know him? The doctor smirked ,, How romantic, I will leave you love birds alone then’’. He left the room. Daniel bend over Jeong. I feel someone’s warmed over me. Don’t even think about kissing me .  Jeong felt his breath on her face. ,, Please … don’t’’. Tears ran down Jeong’s face. Daniel stopped and wiped away the tears. ,, I am sorry Jeong’’. Daniel hugged her tightly. ,, I did not mean to make you cry’’. This guy really cares about me. ,, I will leave you alone for a bit’’. Daniel let go of Jeong and left the room. Ah I am so hungry , if I only could reach for my phone.  ,,Jeong can you hear me !!!’’ I must really miss kim,  I am even hearing his voice. ,,Jeong please answer!!!’’. Wait this really is his voice, but where is it coming from. Jeong tried to move her body but she was still too weak. ,,Jeong I am talking threw you’re phone, using the electric waves!!!’’. I have to say something. ,, Kim I am here’’.  Only a small whisper came from Jeong’s mouth. Can he hear me I can’t speak louder. ,, O Jeong I am so happy to hear your voice, but why are you whispering!!!’’. ,, Kim , I am in the hospital’’. (…) ,, You’r in the hospitall , what happend!!!’’. ,, I – don’t know’’. ,, I am coming for you Jeong, wait for me’’. ,, Where are you Kim?’’. ,, Don’t worry about that , I will come for you’’. Kim, I am so happy to hear you’r voice. I really do love him . ,, Jeong why are you not saying anything?’’ ,, Kim I Lo-‘’. ,, I can’t hear you Jeong!!!’’ ,, Kim I Lo…’’ Jeong fainted , the talking costed her too much power . ,, Jeong , Jeong are you alright!!!’’. A dark shape figure entered the room and walked toward Jeong’s bag. He took out her phone. An evil grin spread over his face. He turned  off the phone ,, Now no one will stop us from getting married’’. He let out a evil laugh,, wahahahah !!!!’’ His eyes shone a bright light that would blind any normal human being. He walked towards  Jeong. He kissed her forehead. ,, Jeong you will be my wife , and I Daniel will become your husband’’.

Kim kept kicking against the black walls . Hyun stood up ,, Give it up , you can never break through ‘’. ,, I will never give up !!!’’. Hyun laughed ,, well go ahead you will tire yourself out soon enough’’. Kim gave him his death glare. ,, Hyun I toughed that we were friends’’. Hyun looked at him with an empty look in his eyes. ,, I never said that ‘’. Hyun walked away. ,, Hyun why are you doing this ?’’. He turned around and looked at kim. ,, This is all going according to plan’’. Plan what is he talking about? Hyun came even closer. ,, Would you like to know that?’’. Kim nodded yes . ,, I am not telling you’’. Hyun stick out his tong . ,, Hyun, You’re not a bad person ‘’. ,, What makes you say that?’’ Kim chuckled ,, a real bad person would not stick out his tong  like a kid’’. Hyun was shocked,, how would you know that?’’ Hyun wanted to walk away again but kim stopped him by saying ,, I don’t know what you are planning . But if you do not tell me , how am I supposed to help you? Hyun stopped but did not turn around. ,, What do you mean by that?’’ ,, Do I need to repeat myself ?’’. ,, So you are saying that you want to help me?’’ ,, Yes if you tell me what it is’’.

A bright smile spread over Hyun’s face, he looked like an angel. A kindness that was never seen before . ,,Kim, You are too sweet for a robot’’. Mumbled Hyun while looking at the ground. Kim was so confused how can Hyun look so kind as an angel.  ,, I will tell you my plan when the time is right’’. Hyun smiled at him ,, I will tell you one thing to make you’re robot heart at ease ’’. Kim did not know how to respond. ,, All that is planned was for you’’. ,, What does that mean’’. Hyun face changed back ,blank. He left the room. ,, Hyun answer me , I do not understand!!!’’ This Hyun was hiding his kindness all this time.  What could he have meant by saying that  . Kim sat down inside the black box. ,, This plan was all for me ’’? (…) ,, Wait , maybe this was all done to make Jeong and me closer’’. Kim shook his head , this is so confusing. ,, But he looked so kind just , now maybe it is really that’’. Maybe he is trying to open Jeong’s heart by putting her in a desperate situation . and then when I come to the rescue she will love me more. What if this was all his plan from the beginning? I recall him saying that I was made by him for Jeong. And that he wanted us to do lovey dovely stuff . Why would he say that if he did not wanted us to get together . No way this really was all planned out !!! Hyun is playing the bad guy so that Jeong will fall in love with me. Now I feel bad for him. But why is he doing this? Punishing himself and making Jeong hate him. I hope he can explain it , when the time is right. But I hope he will stop acting as the bad guy. ,, So frustrating , he Is so kind after all!!!’’