King's plan

My perfect man

Sakura jumped down from the roof, in the middle of the group of soldiers and the king. The king ordered the soldiers to bow down. She flustered and begged them to stand up. ’’Please don’t do that’’ The soldier looked confused at the king. The king turned around to his servants. Please bring him to the sleeping quarters. Sakura was taken away by the servants. The king talked to the soldiers. ‘’King you should lock him up’’ The king shook his head . ‘’This person has trigged my interest, let’s keep him around for a while’’.

In her sleeping quarters was an red lantern a futon and a scroll with birds an flowers. ‘’Please sleep well young sir’’. The servants left her to sleep. She looked around in amazement this place is so pretty. “maybe it is not so bad to stay here’’. She went to sleep on the futon.

The next morning someone woke her up. ‘’Young sir , I am here to play the flute for you’’. Sakura rubbed her eyes. ‘’ Come inside ‘’.  He pushed the sliding door open an came inside. Sakura looked outside , The flute player sat beside her. The music was beautiful. A bird came hopping next to Sakura. He chirped along with the music . Looking at her he started to show of . Singing a tune that was so of from the music that she had to giggle. Smiling at the small bird’, the flute player stared at her. Her body started to relax as the music filled her heart. The flute player with his silver hair blue eyes was taken in  by her smile. His heart  kept beating loudly. He wondered why , this is a guy right why is my heart so restless when I look at his smile. Sakura started to sing with the music. ‘’ Lala laa la laa’’. Her voice was perfect , he never heard such a nice voice before. The flute player blushed, he stopped playing and got up. ‘’Why did you stop , I loved you’re flute playing’’. He did not answer but just left. ‘’ Wait I don’t even know you’re name’’. He walked through the paper hallways and left around the corner. Alright that was weird.  She looked at the blossom trees that filled the garden . she stepped outside , and pulled out her ponytail . The wind played with her long hair. Blossom leaves danced around her. The king watched Sakura from afar . A grin spread over his face.  ‘’Servant call for my brother, I have found my future fiancé’’. So you are a woman , very interesting. He went inside of his room. He wrote down on a scroll, The blossom woman dancing in the leaves . Takes hearts of all man. Beauty that can’t be hold . Only by the guardian of the palace. Soon dove’s will be released , to take her heart. He looked at the scroll. And knew what he should do.