He really is perfect

My perfect man

They enter the house, Hyun was waiting for them. ,, You are alright , we were so worried''. ,, Yes I am,  but Jeong not so much''. Kim looked worried at Jeong's face.,, What happened? asked hyun while examening her face. ,, I don't know,  but she is not responding to me''. ,, Give her to me,  I will help her''.  Kim gave hyun a suspicious look. ,, You can trust me''.  Kim gave Jeong to Hyun.,, Good boy''he smilled satisfied. Hyun put her down on the couch . He came closer to her face,, what are you doing to my darling''.  Yelled Kim upset. ,, Jeong calm down''. ,, How can I calm down when you are to close to my darling''.   Hyun sighed,, Kim You'r Not helping at all ''. ,, What,  just get away from her!!! '' ,, Android Robot 01 standby''. Kim wobbled for a bit then fell on the couch. ,, Why did I make him like that''.  Hyun turned back to Jeong.  He wispered in her ear,, are you tryng to remember what happened? '' Jeong still staring into space.,, Just give it up already, it is not possible ''.  Hyun kissed her forhead. Jeong blinked a few times. Looking at Hyun a blush spread over her face.,, Well this is a Interesting turn of event''. Hyun smirked at Jeong. She pushed him away.,,  Why are you so close''.  He pinched her cheeks. ,, I was only trying to help you''.  Jeong looked confused. ,, Did something happen''. ,, You don't remember? ''  Jeong shook her head. ,, That is weird,  maybe you should come to our company tomorrow''.,, For what? ''.  ,, We will scan you'r brain''. ,, No that's oké,  I feel fine now''. Hyun smiled,, well then if you do not want to come,  give me one million dollar '',, Fine I will come''.  He gave a pet on her back. ,, good choice''.  

Next time I will write more in this chapter