Chapter 3 Kim, to the Rescue !!!

My perfect man

,, I am ...''. Jeong became even more dizzy and almost fell over. ,, Jeong you are not fine at all''. yoo na supported Jeong and dragged her towards a bench.

The robot Jumped up from the couch. ,, Jeong, something is wrong'' . He went to the front door but it was locked. He turned around and looked at the balcony. He sprinted towards it . And jumped through the glass and broke it. He was now standing on the balcony looking down. he jumped , like it was nothing . And landed like a cat . Not a scratch was on his body. sprinting like a crazy person he left the street.

Jeong's phone ranged. ,,Hello Jeong speaking, how can I help you''. ,, Hello Jeong , is my mother there with you''. ,, Hi Jifei  , no you'r mother is not here''. ,, O because I am waiting for her''. ,,O that is not good , well let's talk until she is home''.,, You know my grandfather , he wanted me to say something to you''. ,, What is it?'' ,, But my mother said I should not tell you so I can't say it''. ,, What but that is so unfair.'' ,,Sorry Jeong''. ,, Let me guess then''. ,, Alright , that might work then I don't have to say it ''. ,, Is it about me being single?'' ,, A little bit''. What does that even mean a litle bit. ,, O my mother just arived home''. ,,Well that is good''. ,, Mom can I tell Jeong about grandfather''. ,, No , goodbye Jeong !!!'' ,, what was that about ?'' Asked Yoo na. ,, I have no idea , it was about her grandfather''. She has a really jong handsome grandfather , I kinda liked him. ,,How frastrating , why can't she tell me !!!!''. What if he likes me and now everything is ruined. Then someone screamed, it was yoo na. I followed her eyes , A man was running towards us. ,, What is that ?'' yoo na screamed. I tried to see who it was,  but because of his speed I could not reconize his face. Then he jumped on top of Jeong. And  gave her a big hug. ,, Jeong I was so worried''. ,, What are you doing here?''Jeong looked down.,, and why are you only wearing underwear ?'' Yoo na was still in shock , staring at them. ,, wwho is that?'' ,, O this is ...'' .  Wait I can't tell her that he is my robot boyfriend. But I did not give him a name yet. Jeong did not know what to do. Then the robot boyfriend spoke up. ,, My name is Kim hyung , nice to meet you.'' . Yoo na was still staring at his face. Jeong wisperd in his ear. ,, How did you come up with that name''. ,, I watched some Tv when you were out and about''. ,,So ,there you heard that name?'' ,,Yes he looked a bit like me to''.  ,,O , but wait a second what are you doing here !!!'' Jeong pushed him away. ,, I felt  that you were not feeling well''. He stood up and lifted Jeong in bridalstyle. ,, What are you doing?'' I am bringing you to a docter . ,, There is no need for that''. He came closer to her face until there forheads thouched. ,, You seem to have an increasing fever''. ,, I am used to that , let's just go home''. He looked a bit suprised, but then nodded. ,, You'r wish is my command, darling''. they went home together , leaving Yoo na stunned.