The plan

My perfect man

I really hate to be outside. Always getting atacked by al kinds of bugs. There almost nowhere I can sit. And it's dangerous. The only good thing about it is that people leave me alone. If I was never born than every thing must have been better. Because my existence only make people tired and into trouble. Why was I born to this world?. People might die because of me. Everyone should just leave me alone and mind there own business. It's better for them and for me. I wish that it was possible for me to leave this world. But it's weard I don't want to die yet . Still I want this to end. If it was possible I would end it. Sakura was mumbling this in her sleep. Hyun with teary eyes listened to her. He took her hand and hold it. Pressing it against his cheek he cried softly. 'I did not know you were going trough such a rough time'. He came a little bit closer to her. And hold her tightly while she slept peacefully. 'You know ,there was a reason why I was so mean to your mother '. ...'It was an act to make her hate me and fall in love with Kim. The truth is that I loved your mother with all my heart. But I also knew that it was one sided so that's why I send Kim to make her happy'. Sakura in her sleep berried her face in his chest. Hyun blushed as he turned his face away. "The only thing what I wanted for Jeong was happiness , even if it ment for me to be unhappy.' Sakura drooled on to his shirt. He chuckled ' I also know now that you Sakura want to be loved. I can give you that if you let me . I will never leave your sight and take care of you. I will prove you that'. He hugged her tightly as he also fell asleep. The next morning Sakura woke up in Hyun's arm's. In the beginning she did not notice because she was half asleep. After awhile she was fully awake . She punched him in his stomach. He made a hmpf sound and let her go. With a face red as an tomato she yelled at him.'What were you doing !!!' He rubbed over his stomach. 'I was only being kind to you'. He pouted at her.'And that hurts you know punching me like that'. Sakura avoided his eyes as she appolegise . 'O right I thought of an Idea how we can protect the king. ' said Sakura trying to change the subject. 'Let's go undercover, we will buy a ninja outfit and go like this to the palace'. Hyun thoughed about it . 'That's not a bad idea, but how are we going to buy it when we don't have any money.' Sakura grinned ' who said that I don't have any money '. She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out ten golden coins. 'The king gave me some coins after I saved his life from a croud'?, Hyun Suprised stared at them . He put is arm around her. 'You're full of suprises Sakura'. I am also hungry so we should get some food. They walked through the woods. Sakura looked up at the sky. She saw a double rainbow. ‘Look Hyun a rainbow !!! ’. Hyun laughed ‘You never saw a rainbow before ?’Sakura felt annoyed. ‘Of course I have seen one , but never so close. It’s like I can touch it’. And there are even two. It’s so beautiful.