When one thing end's, begin's something new

My perfect man

Sakura woke up , the sun shone on her face. '' I really don't want to go''. School is the worst , a place where people eat me up an spit me out. '' Sakura you have to get up otherwise you will be late!!!'' Jeong called out to her. Sakura answerd with. '' Don't want to !!!'' Jeong giggled '' do you want me to make you?'' Sakura rolled out of her bed, last time when I did not wake up on time my mother pored water on me. She sighed , I have an silly mother. She went downstairs her mother was waiting patiently. Jeong put the pancakes in fron of her daughter. ''Here you are''. Sakura smiled '' I love pancakes.'' Jeong sat down and looked at her daughter. ''My daughter , I know how hard it is for you to go''. Sakura swallowed , but did not know how to respond. She stared at her plate. ''But you have to go , for our future''. Sakura nodded, she understood why , but that did not made it easier. ''When people are mean to you just walk away''. Sakura nodded again.'' Remember the last time you got angry?'' Sakura sighed '' yes mother I remember''. Jeong looked outside '' You beat that boy to pulp''. I know mother. '' mother' you don't have to remind me'. When I get angry my strength increases. '' I am just worried for you, what will happen if you do that again''. This is so unfair . ''But that boy attacked me first , he even tried to choke me''. What was I suposed to do let him kill me? '' You should have walked away!!!'' Sakura started to cry , with an stained face from the tears She stood up. '' I am going to school''. Sakura took her bag . ''Bye mother ''. she left the house. Jeong looked at her daughter leave. Then her right arm started to hurt she dropped to the ground. '' My heart , someone help mme''. Kim was not home he took an Job in the time company as an manager. No one was there to help Jeong, swallowed by darkness her heart gave in. ''My daughter I love you , always know that''.  Kim felt it , Jeong slipping away. '' No , no !!!!!!!'' Because of this chock he started to malfunction. Numbers , and codes he saw before his eyes . They turned red , Jeong's face dissapeared. He dropped to the ground his body chocked as he was turned off. 

Sakura did not know about this because she turned of that function of her body, because she was angry . She stepped inside of the classroom . Ignoring all the whisper she walked to the teacher. He looked up from the papers.'' Ah you must be Hana Sakura''. She nodded and stared at his beautiful face. feeling her heart race , he looked like the perfect man. Grown up dark brown hair cut in bangs. Dark eyes that you could drown in.  tick eyebrows that made his face look strong. A sharp yaw line . His eye seemed to look trough her. ''Y-yes I am Hana Sakura'' stuttering she looked down at her shoes. The classmates giggled '' look how shy he is , what a scary monster''. So here they also think that I am a guy , just great. '' Silence , or stay longer after school!!!'' He yelled angry . Did he just protected me ?  He winked at her , I guess he did. ''Please sit down in the back next to the window''. Sakura nodded , she walked to her seat. Some kid stook out his leg to let her trip. She noticed it , Sakura put all her power in her legs and jumped over the head of this boy. Wide eyed he stared at her as she flew over his head. Landing on her seat with no scratch on her body. She looked out of the window, avoiding everyones gaze. ''Did you saw that Teacher choi Siwon !!!'' The class screamed. '' Calm down , there was nothing to see ''. Sakura met the Teachers eyes as he smiled at her. '' Why does my heart flutter so ''. She looked outside again.

While the class was going on a ambulance was called and Jeong and Kim where taken to an hospitall. 

After class the teacher  received an phone call. He walked to Sakura '' please follow me outside''. She did not understand what was going on but still walked with him . He looked her in the eyes , suddenly hugged her. '' WWWWhat !!!'' He hugged her even tighter. '' I am so sorry , but you'r mother and father are in the hospitall''. (...) ''Sakura did you hear me ?'' This can't be. '' You must be joking , right?'' His tears fell on her shoulder as he knew how she felt. '' I am afraid not'' Falling to her knees the teacher hold her. ''But I talked with mom this morning , she was fine then''. He kept holding her '' She had an heart attack, and you'r father seemed to be in some kind of coma''. No , no no. ''No !!!!!'' The teacher let go grabbing his ears blood rushed out. '' Sakura calm down!!!'' She stopped and saw all the blood. I did it again , I hurt someone. ''Why should I still be alive !!!'' She ran away . Faster then all the cars around her she kept running. '' Why should I keep going when I have no one left!!!'' People around her stared at her flashing by . ''Look mommy a super hero , a kid yelled''. Super hero (...) did he just call me that?  She started to slow down smoke coming from her feet. Maybe I can help people , that is what my mother wanted me to do . Not hurting others anymore but helping them.

But how ?