The reason

My perfect man

The next morning After breakfast_

‘’ Sakura , let’s Go out today , and buy stuff’’. The king looked eager at her. ‘But I toughed we had to study today?’ He looked at Sakura with puppy dog eyes. ‘Pretty please ‘.  She sighed ‘As you wish your highness’. He put his arm around her. ‘You’re the best my personal guard.’ She shivered as she stepped aside.

Together they went inside the carriage. Slowly the king was nodding off. His head rested on Sakura’s shoulder. Surprised she did not know what to do. She stared at his face. Smiling she rested her head on his. Slowly her mind drifted off.

 ‘Sakura , Sakura !!! ’. Slowly out of the darkness stepped her Teacher Choi Siwon . ‘ Sakura do not give up , there is a reason why you are here’. She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. ‘Why , please tell me’. Teacher Choi Siwon  kissed her forehead. ‘Protect the king, if something happens to him …’’ Scared , Sakura stared at him. ‘ What will happen then?’ He closed his eyes. ‘ The time line will change and there might be a change that we will not exist anymore.’ Does that mean that we will die? ‘ We might not been born’. Staring in his eyes she felt uneasiness in her heart. ‘But how am I going to protect him?’ He smiled at her. ‘You are a super girl you can do it.’

‘Sakura, we arrived’. Slowly she opened her eye’s the sun greeted her. Also the kings face that was to close. ‘King your quit close’. He grinned at her. ‘Let’s go’. He pulled Sakura out of the carriage.                                                                   

While they walked the streets there were food stands everywhere . ‘ Let’s buy some , I am hungry’ Said Sakura while drooling. The king nodded ‘Alright , here is some money, I will wait there on the corner’. He pointed at the corner and pushed the golden coins in her hand. She bought some of the Kimchi and stuffed herself. She kept an eye on the king while she finished her food. Then suddenly a big crowd came storming towards the king. She ran as fast as she could to him. Pushing him away from the crowd and protecting him with her body . People pushed her stepping on her food. She felt that her skin was ripping and it started to bleed. The crowd left , the king looked worried at Sakura. ‘are you alright?’ She smiled at him. ‘More important are you alright my King’. He nodded. ‘I am just fine’. That’s good , I could protect him. She holed tight on to his long robe. ‘From now on King , stay close to me and  do not leave my side’. The king smiled. He ruffled her hair ‘You are a good guard, Sakura’.

 If he dies , my teacher will die. I can’t let that happen. The King smiled and said ‘ Let’s go back to the carriage , I am tired’.  They went on their way. Sakura followed him while trying not to limp or show any pain. Even though she has iron bones and an robot heart. Sakura still has human skin so she can still bleed . And Like a human she can feel pain, only Sakura could endure it better than a regular human . The King examined her face ‘’ You have been silent for a while, are you alright’ ? Sakura nodded ‘Yes I am fine’. But inside her head it went like this,  My feet is killing me. I feel that it is bleeding. I don’t know how much longer I can take this. How long will we keep going on .