Daito's other side

My perfect man

Daito And Jeong entered the house. She felt amazed by all the beauty , the walls were made from gold. The furniture with white wood. There was a big Japanese fan with colourful art on it. Trees and birds , and the sun shining on top of them. ,, What a beautiful fan”. The doctor looked proud at the it. ,, Yes this is really a piece of art’’.  Jeong nodded in agreement. The doctor leaded her to the white couch with grey cushions. He sat her down. ,, I am going to get you some water for the painkillers’’ Jeong nodded ,, Thank you’’.  Daito left the room. ,, He must be wealthy’’ Impressed Jeong looked around. My stomach still hurts like someone is kicking it , but I am not scared anymore. I have the Doctor by my side.  She sat down again as the doctor came back inside. He gave her the water. He showed her the medicine. Jeong wanted to take it but he lifted it in  the air so she could not reach it. ,, What but I toughed you would give it to me?’’  An evil smirk crossed over his face.  First you have to sign this contract. He shoved a piece of paper In Jeong’s face. Annoyed , she took it.

Rule number 1 : You will cook and do the dishes everyday .

Rule number 2: You will clean the house.

Rule number 3 If I say clean something again you will have to do it.

Rule number 4 You are not allowed to leave the house without telling me .

Rule number 5 you will have to fall in love with me.

If you follow the rules I will give you the medicine.

 

You got to be kidding me. ,, What kind of doctor are you, letting your patient do this work’’.  He smirked at her. ,,Well do you want the medicine , or not?’’ Jeong felt that the pain was getting worse in her stomach . I am still bleeding and am in great pain. What choice do I have then to except this. Why do I always end up as a slave in someone’s house. Why did I even leave my parents, because they were treating me as there slave. Cleaning the house while they sit on their .  Slapping me in the face when they were angry. Pushing me down the stairs when I did not walk fast enough . Breaking my Jaw when I was small. I went to life on my own to avoid this and now I am in the same situation again. Turning into a slave. Why can’t my life  turn out better than this? Why does this keep repeating. Me being used. ,, Well do you want the medicine or not?’’ Jeong nodded, yes. ,, Good girl, please sign here’’. He pointed on the empty line on the contract. With a shaking  hand she put down her signature on the contract. He pulled the paper out of her hands and looked at It smiling. ,, Doctor , I toughed you were a good person but I was wrong about you’’. Daito put the contract in his pocket. ,, Now , we can begin’’. I already had a hard time trusting people but this is not making it better. The doctor put the medicine in  Jeong’s open hand. She put the medicine in and swallowed it with the water she was given.  Almost right away she felt the medicine starting to work. The pain went down but it was still there. The bleeding stopped. ,, Is the pain gone?’’ Jeong shook her head ,, no Its still there’’. The doctor looked surprised. ,,That’s weird it should have worked. ‘’ Well it did not you big bully. ,, Well it doesn’t matter , go do the dishes’’. What right now but I am in pain. ,, Follow me to the kitchen’’. The kitchen was made in blue wood made it look sophisticated . The handles were made in silver. But On the counter there were dishes as high as an mountain. And garbage everywhere. ,, You know what , I changed my mind go take out the garbage first then do the dishes’’.  You backstabber doctor . ,, Yes Doctor I will bring it outside’’. How can you let someone in pain do this? Don’t you have any normal human emotions. The doctor yawned ,, I am so tired’’.  He left the kitchen. ,, I am tired to’’ Mumbled Jeong. She started to gather the garbage. ,, Clean this before tomorrow!!’’He yelled from the other room. Jeong sighed ,, Yes Doctor!!!’’. She separated the plastic from paper . Putting it in different bags she carried it outside. ,, I am so tired and hurt’’. She stared at the moon that shone down onto her. Time went by fast because I was cleaning , it is already midnight. ,, Kim If you were here …. ‘’ She grabbed her hair and pulled it. ,, This is so frustrating , Kim come back !!!!’’ Suddenly her phone went. She jumped up from the sudden sound. She took her phone and opened it.

 Hi Jeong I am texting you using the electric waves.

 

Jeong almost cried seeing his text.

 

, Kim please come and save me.

I am a little bit stuck right now but I will come and save you.

 

,,Kim I am missing you so much , stupid!!!’’

 

 I heard that you’re health is bad , how are you?

 From who did you hear that, yes my health is still bad.

That is not important from who I heard it, you should go see a doctor.

 

Pff I am at a doctor right now but he is treating me badly. But I should not make him worry.  

 

What can a doctor do I am going to them from the time when I was eleven years old until now. They could not help me they gave stupid pills that did not work.

But you’re condition has to become better.  Otherwise you may never get better again.

Kim, don’t worry I am a strong woman.

Well I wish you strength. But you should take it easy for awhile . You need that.

 

That will be hard because I became the doctors slave.

 

But Kim how are you doing?

Jeong don’t forget I will come for you . I have to go now , text you later.

 

Why did he avoid my question ? now I am worried about him. But I am happy he will come and save me, it  gives me some hope for the future.