Who did you bring!!!!

My perfect man

Sakura running towards the king tackled him in a big hug. Hugging him tightly, she closed her eyes. The king chuckled. ‘So you finally figured it out that I am your teacher’. She nodded smiling brightly. ‘And it seems like you have returned too’. Returned where was I gone then ?  ‘But Sakura you must not call me Teacher anymore, because I became the prince Kei’. Sakura was a little bit confused but nodded. ‘And I brought someone over who can explain what is happening to you’. Who could it be ? Outside the sliding doors a voice asked ‘ Can I come in now , my feet are killing me from standing outside this long’. That voice it couldn’t be ? ‘Yes it’s fine , come in’. The sliding doors were pushed open slowly. The man stepping inside was …. ‘Hyun Bun Bun !!!!’Yelled Sakura. He smirked ‘I feel honored that you know about me ‘. He bowed in front of Sakura. She stood up and kicked him against his shin . ‘You Made things really hard for my mother’. Hyun rubbed his sour shin and pouted at her.‘ And besides Bun Bun , I troughed you were death’.  Hyun sighed , his eye twitched. ‘You are just like your mother , for the million time , my name is Bin Bin not Bun Bun’. Sakura ignored him. She whispered in her teachers ear. ‘Are you crazy bringing him here’. The teacher lowered his head. “I am sorry Sakura, but he was the only one who knew how to time travel’. Sakura glared at Hyun. He shivered . Sakura looked back at her teacher ‘Fine … you said that he can explain what is happening to me’. He nodded and looked at him bagging for help . Hyun nodded in understanding and approached Sakura. Hyun took out a sword and grabbed Sakura’s hand. Sakura frightened tried to pull back her hand, but it was already too late. Hyun already made a small cut in her thumb. ‘Ouch are you crazy !!!!’. She pulled back her hand. ‘ She stared at her thumb but no blood came out. Her Jaw dropped ‘what is this !!!’. Hyun smiled at Sakura ‘This is what I wanted to show you Sakura’. Why am I not bleeding? Hyun sat down ‘I will explain it now , you are slowly turning more and more in a robot’. Scared she made eye contact with Hyun. ‘What is the meaning of this !!!’. Hyun coffered his ears blood came rushing out. ‘Lower your voice , I will explain it in detail if you calm down’. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. ‘Alright let’s do this’. Hyun put two pen’s on the table , one black and one white. He hold up the black pen ‘This is your robot side from your father’. Then he pointed at the white one. ‘That one is your human side , that represent your human side from your mom.’ He pulled of the cap of the white pen . Putting the pen back inside his pocket . Putting the cap on the table next to the black pen. ‘So which one is bigger now?’ Sakura feeling annoyed by this question because it was so obvious glared at the teacher. The teacher acted like he did not see it and watched Hyun. ‘It’s the black one’. Said Sakura through her teeth. ‘Right , You’re Robot side is taking over you’re human personality. ‘So meaning , it is making your human personality slowly disappear’. …. ‘Wait what !!!!’. Sakura jumped on to Hyun and shake him back and forward. ‘How can I stop this’. He thought for a while then answered. ‘Well you have to decide for yourself, do you want to be human with a heart or a robot with super strength.’ She looked at her thumb . Do I want to be a human who can be hurt or a robot who has no heart?’ AAAAAAAA how can I decide something so important!!!!’ The teacher stood up and hugged her. ‘Everything will be alright it doesn’t matter which one you chose’. ….’ Wait I suddenly figured something out ‘. Sakura stared at Hyun making him feel uncomfortable. ‘Is this the way how your company gets robots?’ Hyun sweated heavily. ‘I always wondered how is it possible that the robots are so human like’. Sakura pushed off the teacher and slowly came closer to Hyun. ‘Hahaha , I have to go now‘ Grabbing onto his jacket she pulled him back and pushed him against a wall. ‘You’re not going anywhere!!!’. Breathing heavy she continue.’ So this is the reason why my mother got pregnant? ‘’ because my father was a human before he decided to become a robot.’ Hyun stared at her face. Tears stream down Sakura’s cheeks. ‘I could have been normal if my father had decided to be human !!!!’ Hyun looked at his feet. Feeling the anger boil , she trembled her eyes became black. ‘HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH , this is brilliant’. Hyun head shot up in surprise. ‘I should thank you Hyun’. He looked into her eyes.                                                    ‘So pain and sadness triggers the robot part’ . An grin spread over Sakura’s face. ‘Nice meeting you, my name is Iron wall’. Hyun shook his head and chuckled. ‘That’s an interesting name’. The teacher pushed himself from the ground. ‘This is not a laughing matter Hyun, get Sakura back right now’. Hyun smirked at the teacher. ‘I troughed you said it didn’t matter which one she chose to be’. The teacher ruffled his hair. ‘Well it doesn’t matter , but I need to discuss something with Sakura first’. Hyun nodded ‘Alright , Iron wall you need to calm down’. An smirk crossed her face . ‘Why should I ?’ Hyun toughed about it for a while. So if pain makes the Iron wall come out , that means joy and happiness will bring out Sakura. An evil smirk crossed his face. He started to tickle her . ‘Hahaha stop it Hyun‘. Because the Iron wall was resisting him they tripped and fell on the ground. He on top of her his lips came against hers. Staring at each other. Her eyes turned back to normal. Slowly noticing that he was kissing her she pushed him of. ‘WWWWWWWWWHat where you doing !!!!’. She turned bright red. That was my first kiss. Been taken away by this Bun Bun is unforgivable. ( Sakura kissed The flute player when she was the Iron wall so she doesn’t remember).  The teacher was staring at both of them , looking like he could explode any moment’. Rubbing his temples he said. ‘Hyun I asked you to bring her back , not to kiss her ‘. Hyun saw the Teacher’s scary eyes and backed away. ‘It was an accident we tripped and so uum  …’. He blushed , Sakura saw it . ‘Wait , why are you blushing?’  The teacher walked towards Sakura. He looked quit scary with the fierce look on his face. He took out a butterfly ring. ‘You are mine Sakura , will you be my girlfriend ?’He went on one knee . Eh !!!!!! He grabbed her arm and slide on the black butterfly ring. A small chain went around her wrist.  The teacher looked at Hyun and smirked. ‘She is mine so don’t even think about it’. ‘Eh!!!!!!!!!’