The end

My perfect man

In the dark place suddenly came light, Kim was blinded. Slowly he could see more and more. Hyun was standing in front of him smiling. ,, It’s time to get her’’. Kim was so happy that he was free . He rushed out of that stinky box on his way to Jeong.

 

That evening when she went to her room A dark shadow was standing in the corner. ‘’Did you miss me?’’ Jeong ran towards that person because she toughed it was kim. But that person who she jumped onto was not Kim. He grabbed her holding her tightly. ‘’It’s me Daniel’’ . You got to be kidding me . ‘’What are you doing here , you bad robot’’. She stamped on his feet so he lost his balance. The window was open so he fell through the window outside . ‘’ o no that was not what I intended to do’’. She heard his iron crashing against the ground. I guess he is no more.  Then someone else grabbed her arm. She screamed ‘’ let go of me!!!’’ The person turned her around so she would face him. Tears filling her eyes she stared at his face. ‘’ I am back!!!’’ Jeong slapped him. ‘’What took you so long?’’ Sorry my darling I was stuck. ‘’Kim you stupid I waited for you so long’’. Kim looked at her feeling pained. ‘’Am I to late?’’ Jeong shook her head . ‘’ No you’re not, I love you Kim’’ She pulled him  closer and pressed her lips against his. Don’t you dare ever leave me again.

After this Kim forced the doctor to let Jeong go. And to give the pills for free. Don’t ask how Kim did that you don’t want to know. They got married the next year . Jeong and Kim did the house chores together and lived happy until the end of there days.

A new beginning starts from here.