The impossible became possible

My perfect man

After Kim and Jeong got married they had a special night . In that night something impossible became possible. The next morning Jeong felt ill. She ran to the toilet and puked all over the place. '' Jeong are you alright!!?'' Kim rushed beside her . He held her hair back. ''Something feels wrong inside of me''. Mumbled Jeong. Kim her hair. '' I will try to contact Hyun, maybe he can help u''. She wanted to scream , no way. I still don't trust him. But she was to busy with puking. Kim closed his eye. A blue wave cam from his body. '' Hyun , can you hear me?'' (...) ''I know that you don't want to come back , but we need you'r help''. (...) Maybe I should just give up. Kim sat down beside Jeong. A white portal opened behind them. They did not notice it. Hyun stepped outside of the portal. He looked around, then hyun spotted them. '' My good friends, I missed you two so much!!!'' Kim jumped up. ''Hyun you came!!!'' He looked at Hyun with teary eyes.'' Please help us''. Hyun looked worried from Jeong to Kim. Jeong puked again. ''What's going on with Jeong?'' ''We don't know, this happened after our special night''. (...) Hyun took something out of his pocket that looked like a scanner you see on airports. He scanned Jeong's body. A 3d screen appeared showing Jeong's body. Hyun's eyes became big. ''This can't be''. He scant her body again and again. Hyun turned pale. He tried to leave '' I should go''. Kim stopped him by grabbing his legs. ''You're not going anywhere ,until you tell us what's going on''.Hyun laughed uncomfortable. '' Do you want to hear something funny, An impossible thing happened''. What does that mean? thoughed Jeong. Hyun continued ''she is pregnant, this is going extra fast because the baby is half human half robot''. Jeong stared at him. ''Kim can I please kill him now?'' Hyun took a step back ,scared. ''Please forgive me this was not supposed to happen''. Now Hyun scanned Kim's body. On the screen , a red light was shone from Kim's metal heart. '' Kim somehow got human emotions''. Kim seemed to not understand the situation. ''You became more human because of love''. Kim's yaw dropped. '' So if I understand this correctly, the love in me as a human made Jeong pregnant?'' Hyun nodded ''yes smart guy''. I am pregnant? ''How is my child supose to life when he or she is an half robot ?'' Kim hugged Jeong. ''Everything will be alright , don;t worry about it''. How can I not worry, when my child will be abnormal.    

Time past by _

Jeong gave birth to an child that looked perfect on the outside. But on the inside , when they scanned her body. All her bones were made of iron. The doctor did not know what to do. They looked at the baby like it was some kind of monster.

Only her skin was human. It was a girl but because of her robot genes , it was hard to tell the gender. She looked more like a boy. Jeong smiled at her child, I want to call you Hana Sakura''.

Looking like an handsome flower boy , she was raised up. People always said '' what a beautiful boy , you must be proud''. Then Sakura would stand up and yell '' I am a girl''!!!'' Making the eardrums explode from the force of her voice. Blood rushed down from their ears, people became deaf. Behind her back people started to call her a monster. She knew but acted dumb. When she turned 18 the real problem started, highschool. By now she knew how to control the strength she possessed . But the rumors about her being a monster still spread around the school. Making her an outcast.

With her long dark brown hair in a ponytail , pale face and dark eyes. She looked like an handsome samurai. She did not talk with anyone so no one knew her real gender.