The truth about Jeong

My perfect man

The next morning

It was 4 am , Jeong woke up because her stomach was killing her. ,, Why does it hurt so much?’’ She screamed from the pain. She lifted up her blanked and saw blood. Turning pale she almost vomit. The door opened and  Shunsuke Daito came storming in. ,, I heard you scream are you alright?’’ When he saw the blood he hurried beside her. ,, What happened!!?’’ Jeong grabbed her stomach. ,, How should I know you are the doctor here!!!’’ He examined her . Shunsuke Daito stared at her with a worried look on his face. ,, So what is it?’’ . He avoided her eyes. ,, I don’t know’’ . Jeong tried to make eye contact with him. ,, What do you mean?’’ He looked at the ground. ,, I never saw something like this before.’’ Now Jeong was really starting to become worried. ,, you stay put , I have to console with the other doctors about this’’. Jeong laughed ,, I am not going anywhere’’.  Shunsuke Daito petted her on the head. Jeong smiled at him as he left the room. ,, Why is this happening to me?’’

Shunsuke Daito took his phone and typed in a  number. ,, Hello , yes I have a patient here’’ …… He explained the situation. ,, I am sorry Daito , never heard about such symptoms before’’. ,, Me neither , that’s why I called you’’. ,,Btw where are you right now , the reception is so bad’’. Shunsuke Daito sighed. ,, That’s not important ’’. … ,, I have to go, talk to you later’’. ,, Wait you !!! …’’ Shunsuke Daito hanged up the phone. I guess we have to go back to the future. I can’t help her in this time period.  He went back to Jeong’s room. Jeong was lying on the bed. Crying from the pain , grabbing her stomach.  He came lying beside her. ,, Jeong I will stay here the rest of the night’’. Jeong nodded a tear ran down her face. ,, At 7:30 Am we will eat something and then return to the future’’. Jeong almost puked from the idea of food. ,, I don’t feel like eating , and if we go back to the future will that bad robot Daniel ,not find us then?’’ We have to risk that , I will not let you suffer here’’. Jeong hugged his arm. ,, You also have to eat for strength’’.  … ,, Jeong are you listening’’. Shunsuke Daito looked at her face. ,, She fell asleep ,must have been tired from all that pain’’. He he face. ,,Your such a poor girl , why is this happening to you?’’. She grabbed his hand in her sleep , and hold it against her cheek. ,, Kim I've missed you so much’’. (…) Kim , who is that?’’ Her real boyfriend ? No way I never saw someone else besides that robot around her. ,, Kim I wanted to tell you something’’. Shunsuke Daito looked at her with a surprised look on his face. Well let’s play along , maybe I will find out  who that guy is. ,, Yes Jeong I am here ‘’. Jeong pressed her lips against his hand. The Doctor turned bright red. ,, O my , maybe I should stop this.’’ Jeong came closer to his face. ,,Kim I never told you before but …’’ Don’t stop now , tell me. Jeong came even closer to his face but at the last moment she dropped her head back on the pillow. ,, Aw come on!!!’’ Shunsuke Daito Sat up ,, this girl is a real player’’. He chuckled ,, you would make any man’s heart race’’. He stared at her sleeping face. ,, I might not let you go anymore , Jeong’’. He smiled and took her hand.

A few hours later

,,Jeong it is 7 am you should get changed’’. She mumbled something in her sleep. The Doctor shook her. ,, A little bit longer ,I am tired’’. This kid , really. ,, We don’t have much time left’’. He lifted her up . Jeong opened her eyes . ,, Good morning Shunsuke Daito’’. He chuckled ,, good morning sleepy head’’. Suddenly her face turned pained. ,, Jeong are you alright , is your stomach getting worse?’’ Her eye twitched . ,, No , my stomach is the same , but my foot is cramped’’ . The doctor looked at her foot. ,, pfff sorry I will put you down, go take a shower’’. He put her on the ground. ,, Thank you, I will see you downstairs’’. Shunsuke Daito nodded , he took his stuff . ,, I’ll see you soon’’. He left the room. Jeong took a shower , brushed her teeth and put on some makeup. ,, My stomach still hurts’’. She shook her head. ,, There is nothing I can do about it now, Just ignore it’’. She also grabbed her stuff together and went downstairs. She walked through the hallway with beautiful paintings. At the end of it was a door that lead to the small restaurant. The restaurant was old but had a cute style . The walls were made with wood that made you feel comfy. And a long family table was standing in the middle of the room. Makes you feel like you’re at home. They sat down at the family table. The two of them ate breakfast .,, Aww my stomach’’. The doctor looked worried at her. ,, Is it getting worse?’’ She nodded yes. ,, Here drink some warm water, it might help’’. The Doctor poured  some water in a glass for her. Jeong took it. ,, Thank you Daito’’. She slowly sipped it . ,, What did you just call me ?’’ Jeong looked at his surprised face. ,, You don’t like it ?’’ He shook his face ,, no that’s not it’’. Jeong smiled ,, good , so you like it’’. A light blush spread over Daito’s face. ,, This is the first time you called me like that , so I was a bit surprised that’s all.’’ Jeong gave him a slap on the back. ,, Your so cute doctor’’.  He cringed his teeth . ,, Thank you so much’’. Maybe I offended him? After breakfast they left the table. ,, Lets go back to the future so you can get some medicine’’. Jeong nodded , they left the Hotel . Walking to the car that was still hidden in the bushes. They put the suitcases in the trunk.  Daito hold the door open for Jeong . ,, Thank you Daito’’. He helped her inside then closed the door. Walking to his side he got in. Starting the engine they left the bushes. On the road crossing by flower fields . And the blue sky above , Jeong was nodding off. I don’t want to fall asleep. There are so many beautiful things to see before we leave. ,, You should sleep for a bit to save you’re strength’’. Jeong pouted ,, but I want to see the flower hills and hawks for the last time before we leave’’. ,, I understand but you should rest’’. Jeong nodded with a sour face. ,, You’re really like child sometimes’’. Tsk you’re the one to talk. The Sun shone on Jeong’s face making her doze off.  After a while she fell asleep.

When she opened her eyes they were back in Korea and the future. ,, wow that went fast’’. Daito smirked ,, well Yeah of course,  this is a time travel car so that would go fast.’’ ,, Are we going to the hospital?’’ ,, No , I will treat you at my home’’. But isn’t that dangerous? Daito saw her expression , I guess I have to explain it to her. ,, Who will be waiting for us at the hospital?’’ ,, A that’s right , Daniel!!!’’. ,, yes , so it will be safer to treat you at my house , don’t worry I am a doctor’’. I already knew that you were a doctor I am not worried about that. ,, Fine I will go to your house’’. Daito petted her head ,, Good girl’’.

After driving for a while they arrived in front of a big white villa standing in between trees. ,, Wow your house is beautiful.’’ He stopped the car. ,, Thank you’’. Daito got out and went to Jeong’s side. He opened the door for her. Daito held out his hand. Jeong took it, like that she was pulled out of the car.  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Surrounded by darkness Kim sat on the ground. Listening to Hyun , was the only thing he could do right now.

,,Don’t you wish sometimes you could disappear, or start over?’’ Kim noticed the sadness in his voice, but did not know what to say. ,, I know that you are a robot , you probably would not understand’’. Kim nodded ,, please go on’’, Hyun stared into space. ,, You want to be alive , but you want to dye’’. ,, You want someone , but you will not trust anyone’’. Kim stared at Hyun. He sounds like someone that knows that he will dye. ,, Jeong was the only one for me, but …’’ Kim felt so sad for him. ,, But what finish you’re sentence Hyun. ,, Why am I here , was it  necessary for me to be alive?’’ I don’t understand what is going on but is seems serous. ,, Kim do you know why ?’’ What am I supposed to say to that? Hyun looked pained but continued ,, Well the one thing I know is the reason why I created you’’. Kim stood up ,, Please tell me ?’’ Hyun sighed ,, I guess now is the time to tell you’’. He is finally going to tell me. ,, The reason is to take care of Jeong when I am not here anymore’’. Kim was chocked ,, what do you mean by that?’’ Hyun also stood up . ,, Jeong is ill , her health is going down.’’ ,, What no way !!!’’ ,, She needs someone who can take care of her without getting tired themselves’’. Hyun started to leave the room. ,, Wait , but what about you !!!’’ Hyun turned around. ,, I will not be here for long anymore’’. He left the room after saying that. ,, Hyun don’t leave explain it to me’’. Hyun smiled and waved as the door closed.