Jeong's Fear

My perfect man

The next morning when Jeong woke up her stomach hurt so much . It felt like someone was pressing a knife inside it. ,, It hurts so much''. Someone her face. ,, Are you alright Jeong?'' ,, No I have pain''. She felt someone's lips pressed against her forhead .,, Were does it hurt?''Jeong pointed at her stomach. ,, It hurts here''. Then the person suddenly lifted her shirt.,, Do you want me to kiss it, and make  it better''. Jeong opened her eyes. She was face to face with Daniel ,, No don't kiss there!!!''. She pushed him away with all here strengt. He fell on the ground. ,, It seems like you'r strengt is back''. Jeong looked supriced. She tried to move here legs, that also worked. She smiled happy. Daniel tried to stand up. Jeong saw it so decided to help him. She stepped out of her bed and walked towards him. Jeong held out her hand. ,, Are you alright, I am sorry''. Daniel  took her hand. Jeong lifted him up. Wow he is more lighter then I excpected. He smiled at Jeong,, thank you for that''. Why is he thanking me? ,,For what?'' ,, For being nice to me again''. A pang of guilt filt her heart. ,, Daniel I am really sorry for acting like a spoiled child'' It is not his fault that I time traveld to the future. He chuckled ,, It's alright , I am already happy that you are feeling better''. He suddenly hugged her. ,,So , do you remember me now?'' Jeong stared at the ground. He kissed her on the cheek.,, Don't be worried about it''. Jeong nodded, Daniel came closer to her and wispered in her ear. ,, I will make you remember''. Jeong face turned bright  red. Daniel smirked ,, I guis that there is still hope''. Jeong shook her head, I have to leave somehow. ,, Could you let go of me''. Daniel pouted,, You'r so cold''. Jeong giggled ,, Daniel ,I have to go to the toilet''. Daniel chuckled ,, O sorry , please go'''. He let her go . ,, Please go to your trone princess''. Jeong started to laugh ,,Pfff haha is a toilet a trone ?''. Daniel smiled ,, Your laughing again , that makes me happy''. Jeong stopped laughing and looked at Hyun's face. Somehow he reminds me of Kim. ,, Is there something on my face?'' Jeong shook her head,, not at all, I am going to the toilet''. She ran to the toilet and locked it. ,, Alright so what now?'' She looked around , then saw the window. That's  it I can escape . She put the little trashcan infront of the window. Jeong stepped on it. ,, Just a little bit farter''. Yes I made it, she pulled herself through. But then her eyes met with Daniel. He smirked,, I already analysed you'r  behavior''.  What does that mean? He pulled her out of the window. Caring her bridalstyle they went back inside. 
He put Jeong down on to her bed. He chuckled .,, You really are funny climbing through a toilet window''. How did he know that I would do that? He came closer to her face. ,, I Know everything about you''. ,, But how is that possible ?''. ,, Because I am you'r fiance'''. What kind of answer is that? He came closer. ,, What are you doing !!?'' He only smiled but kept coming closer. Jeong tried to push him away. This time it did not work. Her eyes became big when Daniel lips met her's. Let me go , no I don't want this !!! But he was to strong Daniel was like an Iron wall. Jeong could not move him. There is only one thing that I can do. She bit his lip . there was no blood coming out. Daniel also did not stop. What is he? Could it be that he  also is a robot? Well he is to strong for a human. But why in the world is my future self going to marry a robot next month? Please let me go already. He pulled out his shirt. What in the world  are you doing!!! ,, Pardon me but I have to examine my patient''. The doctor was standing at the end of the bed. Daniel looked a bit angry but stepped back. He left the room. Jeong started to cry. The doctor looked starteld at her. ,,What's the matter ?'''. He sat down next to her. ,, Thank you so much doctor''. The doctor smiled ,, I don't know what you are talking about''. Jeong hugged the doctor and sobbed even louder. He petted her back. ,, It's alright now , don't cry''. For a while only Jeong's sobbing  could be heard. ,, Why are you with a guy like that?'' Jeong looked at the doctor's face. She did not notice before but he was really handsome. Black hair , silver eyes , that was hidden behind his glasses. white skin that was so bright. ,, W-wel I am not with him''. The doctor seemed confused. ,, But that guy said that you guys are going to get married''. Jeong shook her head. His eyes became big. ,, Could it be that he is forcing you?'' Jeong nodded , yes. The Doctor's face turned in a grim exspression. Jeong sobbed some more. ,, And was he now forcing you to?'' Jeong nodded again. The doctor stood up. Jeong looked at him with her face all red from the crying.,, Alright that's it I am not going to let that happen'''. Jeong was so supriced that dropped. ,,We are leaving tomorrow , get your stuff together''. Jeong blinked a few times. ,, Were are we going?'' The doctor smirked. ,, We are going to Germany''. ,,What , but I don't even know you'r name'' 
He petted her head ,, My name is  Shunsuke Daito''. That sound Japanese? ,, Are you from Japan?'' He pressed back his glasses. ,, That is a secret''. He left the room. Jeong stared at the door . ,, Why is he so kind to me , I am a stranger to him.

[Will Jeong be saved by the doctor?
But if Jeong leaves to Germany can Kim find her then? You will read it next time.]