Time company

My perfect man

There were no other buildings in the neighbourhood . Standing in front of this, feeling amazed by it.  Because this white building was so big that it almost touched the sky. A weird white light was shone from it ,, I wonder how big this building is’’. ,, are you impressed by it?’’ Asked Kim ,  Jeong nodded . The windows were black like they were trying to hide something. The door was made in a circle. Jeong studied it ,, what a weird door’’. The frame of the door looked like the inside of a computer. ,, Please enter’’, Jeong jumped up from the sudden voice. Kim and Jeong turned around. ,, Hi there , you guys are late’’. Hyun was standing there with a grin on his face. ,,Where did you come from?’’. Hyun laughed,, You silly girl of course I came from that door’’. He pointed at it. ,, You came from the circle door ?’’ . Hyun walked to it, a laser scanned his body. A computer voice said,, Approved, Hyun Bi Bin. ,, yes I just came from here.’’ ,, But that is not possible, we were standing in front of it’’. Hyun took his phone and called somebody. ,, Hello boss, yes we are ready to go in’’. Hyun took a step back. ,, Hold you’r boyfriend tightly’’. ,,Why should I ?’’ As her answer she was blinded by a bright white light. Jeong hold hands with Kim. Than a strong force pulled them towards it. Jeong was screaming ,, What is happening!!!’’ Kim put his arms around Jeong, trying to protect her. ,, This is a Time portal !!!’’ ,Yelled Hyun. ,, A what !!!’’.He repeated himself  ,, Time portal, we are a company from the future.’’ What in the world is happening to my life this is so messed up. They were in. It was like a rollercoaster. Going in high speed, but she could not see anything. ,, I want to get out of here!!!’’ She felt the warm arms of Kim holding her. Hyun spoke up ,, were almost there!!!” Going even faster Jeong screamed. ,, I am going to die !!!’’. She closed her eyes , ready to except her fate. Then there was a loud sound , like someone crashed against a wall. They stopped moving. She opened her eyes carefully. Standing in a white room with many computers and Robots. All the robots were standing in glass boxes , they had their eyes closed. It looked like they were sleeping. Then she noticed that Hyun was gone. ,, Hey were Is Bun Bun?’’ Hyun was smashed against a wall. He tried to stand up. ,, why do I always end up being hurt?’’

 Kim was still holding Jeong. He looked at her,, Are you alright , are you hurt anywhere?’’  Jeong looked at Kim’s worried face. ,, I am fine thanks to you’’. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Hyun looked angry and yelled ,, Hey you love birds I am the one hurt here’’. Jeong giggled ,, sorry Bun Bun , are you alright?’’ His eye twitched,, For the  hundredth’s  time , My last name is Bin Bin!!!’’ Kim and Jeong chuckled,, Sorry Bun Bun’’ said Kim this time. ,,  are you also calling me Bun Bun ?’’ Hyun sighed ,, Fine who cares let’s just go’’. 

They walked trew the long black collored hallways. There were wires everywhere and little lights on the seeling ,, So where are we right now? ''Asked Jeong curious. ,, We are in the future''.  Jeong and Kim stared at Hyun,  then burst out in laughter.,, that is a good one, hyun''. Hyun looked at them with a blank face. ,, If we are not in the future then what just happend? ''  Jeong and Kim looked at each other. ,, But why are we here''.,, Do you think that we can make robots like kim in you'r time period? '' Jeong thoughed about it for a while then answerd,,  I gues not''.  They came in front of a white door.  Hyun turned around,, if you could wait here,  then that would be great''. ,, why do I have to wait here?''Asked Jeong a little bit upset. ,, Because I have to examine Kim,  but if you want to see him ?'' Jeong turned red.,, No I don't want that, I will wait here''. Hyun winked at Jeong. She turned even brighter red. Kim saw it . He pushed Hyun inside of the white room. He closed the door behind him.  There was a black machine standing in the middle of the room. That looked like a box. 
Kim ignored it and stared at hyun.,, I figured out that you have feelings for Jeong,  don't you''? Asked Kim with a serious look on his face.  Hyun eyes became big. ,, But you'r memory has been deleted''.,, What do you mean deleted? ''  Hyun took a step back.,, This is not possible ''. Kim looked angry,, Did you,  really do that? ''  Hyun looked scared.  Kim walked towards Hyun. It sounds like this is getting out of hand. ,, Kim that's  enough!!! '' Jeong walked inside.  He looked at Jeong with a angry look on his face. ,, But This man deleted my memory ''.,, hey I am you'r creator!!! '' yelled Hyun.,, So what, that does not give you the right to delete my memory ''.,, let us all calm down first '' Said Jeong a bit worried.

Kim took a step closer towards hyun.,, Jeong is mine so back off''. Suddenly Hyun started to laugh. ,, I ,think you are forgetting one thing ?''Kim looked like he could explode any moment. ,, And what is that?'' Hyun smirked,, Well that You are a robot and I am a Human''. ,, Do you really think that she will go for a robot ?''. Kim  stared at the ground. Jeong walked towards kim. She thouched his face. ,, Kim looked up so that there eyes would meet''.,, Kim, I want to be with you''. Kim's face lit up. ,, Really , do you mean that my darling?'' Jeong nodded her head. I am saying this because this hyun really needs to back off .I think that this is the best way to make him stop . Kim hold on to Jeong's arm and pulled her towards him. He pressed his lips agianst hers. Butterfly's in her stomach, she let it happen. Jeong closed her eyes. Hyun walked towards the machine and pressed the button. A flash of light filled the room.

Jeong woke up the next morning in her own bed, feeling tired. ,, She put on a black blouse,,  O dear I put it on backwords''. I wonder what is wrong with me? What happened yesterday, it seems so blurry. Jeong left the room. She walked to the kitchen. She took a glass of water . Jeong filled it with water and turned around. Why is it so silent ? Is kim still sleeping? She went to the livingroom. Jeong saw someone lying on the couch. So he is still sleeping. I want to suprise him. She Jumped over the couch on top of him. But the eyes she met were not kim's. He embraced her .,, hello there , what a nice suprice''. Jeong pushed him away.,, who are you, where is Kim?'' ,, What are you talking about ?'' The man with black hair perfect white skin , dark eyes and straight nose . He looked like a foto model and a doll. ,, My Jeong , did you already forget about me''.Who is this guy? ,, My name is  Daniel Henney, does that ring any bells?''She looked at him with a face of disbelief . ,, I don't remember you?'' He hold her hand. ,,Maybe you will remember when I kiss you?'' She protected her face from his lips.,,You'r so funny Jeong''. Jeong looked at him angry.,, Just tell me were Kim is''.,, Who are you talking about?'' He is really starting to annoy me.,,Kim is my boyfriend''. Daniel looked at her with a upset look on his face. ,, Maybe we should go to the hospital?'',, Why , I am fine!!!''.,, But you never mentioned Kim before this''. What is he saying?,, What do you mean by that?'' ,, I am you'r boyfriend for years now, and you never told me about Kim.'',, Years, ...Dude I don't even know you !!!!!'' ,,Alright we are going, if you like it or not''.he lifted her up in bridalstyle.,,What are you doing ,put me down right now!!!''. ,, Nope, don't want to''. opening the door .he carried her outside

(What is going on , who is this Daniel. And were is Kim? You will find out in the next chapter.)