The misfit

My perfect man

 

Sakura made an high jump and landed on the roof of the carriage. It came to a stop while slipping. The iron wall looked at her arm that had a cut. ‘O I must have scrapped it just now’. The door fling open a handsome man with long white hair until his ankles stepped out of his carriage. He looked very angry. ‘You misfit ,do you want to die? !!?’The Iron wall shook her head. ‘Nope …’  The handsome man with his black eyes stared at her. His face soften as he saw her arm. ‘O your hurt’. The iron wall  rubbed her arm. ‘I am fine ‘. She jumped off , and landed smoothly . She wanted to run away , but the man grabbed on to her arm. ‘Where do you think you’re going?’ With an confused expression on her face she answered ‘Home , to the palace of course’. Putting his hand in the air he snapped his fingers. ‘Guards take this person to the Kei palace’. The guards whispered something in his ear. ‘But prince Kei , That is your palace’. Because Sakura has a high frication of hearing she heard everything. ‘Do you want me to get angry’. The guard bowed to the ground. Scared he said ‘Of course not Prince Kei’. He did not even look at them as he turned around. ‘Then hurry up , will you’. The guards bowed , ‘Yes prince !!!’ Ten guards took a hold of Sakura and pushed her inside the carriage. ‘You can also just ask’. Said the iron wall Sakura a little bit irritated. She was sat down. Prince Kei came inside and sat in front of her. He looked at the cut. Suddenly he ripped some fabric from his robe. ‘That is such a waste’ Muttered Sakura. He tied it around her arm on the cut. A flirty smile crossed his face. ‘So what’s your name and connection with that silly King’. Surprised she did not know what to say. ‘Your face is telling me you’re a bit surprised’. Sakura nodded , how did he know I have connections with the king. ‘I am called the Iron wall, my connection with the king is not important for you to know’. His eyes sparkled in excitement. ‘ You’re a feisty one’. His face came closer. ‘I like it’. Sakura chuckle , This guy, really … He sat back and looked outside.  

They arrived at the bright red and black colored Palace. Prince Kei stepped outside first. He hold out his hand for Sakura. She took it and was helped outside the carriage.  ‘Guards get her treated’. Wait , her how did he know I was a girl ? The iron wall was taken away by the doctor. The king looked at her while she was taken away. Out of the bleu he laughed. ‘I finally found you Sakura’. Tears ran over his face. But something changed it’s like you’re a different person. We will save the king together , and return back home. I am so relived, you’re alright. Most importantly that you did not forget me your teacher.

Sakura’s wound was cleaned and she was put inside a room , with paintings. One of the servants bowed before her. ‘You can rest here , and  paint’.   The servant closed the door as she left. The iron wall stared at the scroll. ‘Alright why not , I am bored’. She took the feather with ink and started to draw clouts. Above it she made fire work in the sky. Well I can’t do much with only black ink. When Sakura finished she looked proud at the results. It looks good . Nodding approving her work. ‘Pardon young sir , we have some food we want to serve you’. The servant came inside. Putting the food in front of Sakura she looked confused. ‘What’s wrong servant ? She opened the lid on the boles with food. ‘Well we had to make this weird looking food for you, I hope you will not get ill from eating this’. Sakura stared at the food. There in front of her was fries with a hamburger and pies. This food made the old Sakura come back and the iron wall to sleep. Tears stream down her face.’ Teacher!!!’. She jumped over the servant. And ran through the hallways. ‘Teacher , teacher , teacher’. Running faster and faster. Making her feet smoke. She stopped in front of the largest room. Pushing the door open. There sat the prince Kei. ‘Teacher !!!!’