Tied up

My perfect man

When Sakura opened her eyes she was tied up to a pole outside . The rain pored down onto her. Soking wet she looked around. Hyun was tied up next to her. But he seemed to be unconscious. 'Hyun wake up'. Whispered Sakura. But there was no response. How can we get out of this. I am so cold. Sakura shivered. I am sure my robot part can get us out of here, but what if I can't return anymore.... she sneezed and her body temperature was going down. If this keeps going I might die. Fine then , Iron wall please save us. She closed her eyes letting the iron wall take over. Her body became strong and she easily broke the robe that tied them together. Hyun's face hit the ground and that made him wakeup. He pushed himself from the ground his nose was bleeding. The iron wall laughed. 'You finally disided to wakeup' Hyun cleaned his nose onto his sleeve. 'My head hurts, what happened? ' The iron wall Whispered in his ear. 'We have to go' before the king kills us'. Hyun rubbed the back of his head. ' But aren't we suppose to protect him'. Sakura gave him a pet on the back. 'Yes , but we can't do this if we die.' Hyun stood up . ' we will protect him in secret'. Hyun grinned' like ninjas?' Sakura nodded ' yes , like ninjas'. She grabbed hyun's arm and pulled him with her. There were some wild horses grassing in the fields . The iron wall talked to them . Calming them down with an soothing voice. Then she put the robe around there neks. Jumping on his back . his mains. Turning to Hyun she Whispered to . ' Hurry up will you'. He stared at the horse , with an scared look on his face. ' Is this save ,their are wild horses?'. The iron wall sighed. 'Man up will you, or do I need to hold your hand'. He looked anoyed , after that he jumped on the back of the black horse. 'YAH YAH!!!' The horses ran faster and faster. Until they disappeared inside the forest. ' we have to think of a plan to protect the king after that we can return home'. Hyun was looking pale as he sat on the back of the horse. 'Yyyeah your right, I will tell you who wants to poison the king when we get of , of this horse'.