Missing you

My perfect man

When they finally reached the carriage Sakura could not take it anymore.  A normal person would have already fainted.  She started to limp. The king worried, supporting her into the carriage.  He looked angry at Sakura. '' Why did you not say anything? ' he gave her bandage.' Put it on yourself,  this is not a Job for the king. Tsk what a gentleman.  She pulled of her shoes.  Blood stains were on her withe socks.  'o my it' s worse then I toughed '.  She also took them of.  She put the bandage on the cut. The king looked away.  Could it be that he can't take the sight of blood.  The carriage started to move.  Both of them fell asleep.

 

When they arrived the palace it was already the next morning. The distance in that country were far apart.  When they stepped outside of the carriage Sakura started to sneeze. ' Sorry my king the trees here,  are different then from where I am from'.  The king nodded and pushed Sakura inside.  They sat down next to each other. The king did not talk with Sakura for a while.  Did I make him angry?  She tried to make eye contact,  but he avoided her eyes. How can I make it up to him?  I got it.  'King shall I Cook for us tonight?'  The king smiled at her.  'sure, why not’.

Well that’s a relieve.  Maybe I should have told him,  but I did not want to make him worried.

 

Sakura sighed,  I really miss my teacher.  I could not tell him,  that I love him.  The king kept giving her the silent treatment.

 Sakura looked sad at the king. Even though I am not alone,  I feel so lonely. Maybe I should try to contact my teacher.  My father told me that he could contact my mom with Electric waves,  when she was in distress. She stood up,  and bowed before the king. ' 'Sorry King I have to leave. 'Surprised the king stood up. ' Where are you going? ' She bowed again.'  I have some business to attend to'.  The king had an angry expression on his face.  'Fine do whatever you feel like'. He turned his back towards Sakura. 'Thank you my king,  I will return soon'.  She left the room.  The king kicked the pillow against the wall.  'you supposed to be close to me at all times'. 

 

Sakura pushed her sliding door open.  Stepping inside.  She closed it behind her.  I have no idea how to do this.  She sighed and closed her eyes.  'Teacher,  can you hear me?' ...  'if you can hear me,  I miss you'. .... 'I IIIII lllllove you'. A tear ran down her face. Time passed by as nothing happened.

  I knew it would not work. Then suddenly she felt someone's hand wiping away her tears.  In shock she opened her eyes. The flute player Lee stood in front of her. Holding her face.  With his blue eyes he stared into her.  'Wwwhat are you doing here!!!'  He smiled at her. Out of nowhere he started to hug her.  'I don't know,  somehow I felt that you were calling me'. What how is that possible? He grabbed her arms tightly. 'Sakura, Somehow it made me happy'.  Drowning in his blue eyes,  she could not move.  'I know I should not feel this way because you are a man'.  Sakura shook her head.  'That's right,  lee you should not feel this way'.  Sakura activated the strength in her arms.  She pushed him against the wall. 'How dare you enter the guards room'.  His face changed in an expression she had never seen before.  He came closer.  'Don't tell me you are not happy that I am here'.  Surprised she let go of him. Why is my heart beating so fast? His eyes were filled with passion. I am sure that he is not my teacher,  but his way of speech is so similar.  His face is so close why can't I move.... Pressing his lips on her cheek. Something was activated inside of Sakura.  Her eyes turned black.  She hold his face and kissed lee's lips.  She pushed him to the ground. Lying on top of him an evil smirk crossed Sakura lips.  Lee was so surprised by her sudden change of personality that he did not know what to say.  ' you wanted to play right,  well Let's do it'.  She tried to kiss him again,  but his face looked sad.  'You’re not the Sakura I know'.  She grinned at him. 'I am better'.  Lee shook his head no. 'I like the other Sakura better.'. Sakura laughed' well she is gone!!! ' Lee examined her face.  He hugged her tightly.' Sakura I know you are still in there'. Sakura’s head became blank and she fell to the ground. Worried Lee shook her back and forward.  'Sakura,  are you alright?