Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2011

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

A day after the '2day concert' in Las Vegas, BEAST and Hyuna had to return to Korea to rest for a day, whereas the Trouble Maker's were busy preparing for their  special routine for this years MAMA.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna were already at Cube building, busy practicing. And to their suprise, a special visit by a very important person had come to their dance studio.

 

" Hello, Trouble Makers. " President Hong said in a low voice, smiling at the two. " Did you both enjoy Las Vegas? "

 

" Hi appa! " Hyuna waved cutely, with Hyunseung copying her actions. " We had alot of fun, right oppa? "

 

" Ne, appa we did! " Hyunseung nodded.

 

" Well, that's great. You guys are going to perform at MAMA tomorrow.... I actually had something to discuss with you. " 

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung glanced at eachother with a confused expression, then looked back at President Hong.

 

" You see, the directors called me and asked me for a very special favour for the both of you to do. " He paused for abit then continued, " The previous MAMA events had a special kiss performance. " The duo gasped upon hearing the word 'kiss' They clearly had an idea what they were going to be asked to do.

 

" The directors wanted you two, Trouble Makers, to kiss. To make this years MAMA memorable for not only the fans who attend, for those who are watching all around the world. It's a special tradition and since the routine you both are doing, is very y and sensual, they wanted you guys to kiss. "

 

" KISS?!?!?! " Hyuna whined.

 

" Tha....tha...that's impossible! Me and Hyuna....... kiss? " Hyunseung sarcastically laughed to himself.

 

" Yes, the both of you will be kissing, to carry on the tradition. " President Hong laughed at their reactions. " It doesn't have to be on the lips, I will let you two decide when it happens and where you two will kiss. Just make sure it fits in with the choreography, and that it will be something that everyone will remember and talk about. That is all, I know you two will do your best.... So make me proud. I will be watching. " And with that, President Hong left the room, leaving the trouble makers speechless.

 

" Hyuna-ah... Ottoke...?? " Hyunseung worriedly said. " How do we do this?! " 

 

" I don't know oppa..... " Hyuna burried her face in her hands, trying to think.

 

The duo thought to themselvse, silently  for a good 3 minutes before Hyunseung broke the silence between them. " I think I know which part.... " Hyunseung pulled Hyuna up and dragged her to the middle of the dance studio and pressed 'play' on his ipod.

 

They began to dance, and as Hyunseung began to slide his head, up her arm towards her face Hyuna suddenly stopped. " Ah oppa! Here! Here! This part~! This is the perfect time for our....kiss.......scene. " She said the last part shyly.

 

" Ah yeah! It was here! You beat me to it. " Hyunseung frowned. " Now.. the problem is.... "

 

" Where do we kiss.... " Hyuna completed his sentence as she placed her index finger under her chin, trying to think. " Ah! " she exclaimed as soon as an idea popped into her mind. " We'll kiss near the lips, to make it look like we kissed on the lips, when in fact we didn't kiss on the lips~ "

 

After thinking for awhile, Hyunseung finally asked " Uh... what? " his 4D self had returned. 

 

" Aish! Oppa, you're really 4D did you know that?! " Hyuna complained. " Okay.... when it comes to that part in the dance, I will kiss you here... " She touched the left side lips, not directly on it but on the edge of it. " And you'll kiss me... here.... " She did the same action, but on herself.

 

" Ah......... " Hyunseung nodded slowly and tried to take in what she had said. " Ah! I get it now!!! " He facepalmed himself. " So...... do we... practice..kissing...now? " Hyunseung asked shyly, avoiding eye contact with her.

 

Without hesitation Hyuna pulled Hyunseung closer to her, pressing her body against his. It was just like the music video shooting hapenning all over again. She cupped his cheek, with her right hand and leaned in closer to his face.

 

" H-h-h-hyuna...ssi!!!! " Hyunseung squirmed, trying to get out of her grip, but it was too late... he was starting to get mesmerized by her beautiful face.

 

She hovered her lips, over his and finally planted a kiss on the left side of his lips, just as she had explained. The sudden feeling of her lips on near Hyunseung's made him go crazy, he returned the kiss.... but also on the left side of hers. As he had realised what he was doing, as if on cue they finally let go of eachother.

 

" Done! " Hyuna giggled. 

 

" H-h-hyuna.....ssi.... why did you do that!!?!?! " Hyunseung complained, well whined.

 

" Oppa, I just wanted to get it over and done with! " Hyuna whined also, playfully slapping him on the arm. " And oppa.... when you get shy, or nervous you call me 'Hyuna-ssi' you're really fun to tease oppa! " She teased.

 

" I haven't kissed a girl, other than my own mom! " Hyunseung admitted, starting an arguement with her. " I feel so violated... " Hyunseung wrapped his arms around his body, as if he had been ually harassed.

 

Now that she kissed me.... I'm confused with what I feel...

 

" Yah! Oppa! You kissed me too you know?! " She argued back. " Plus! It's all for show! " 

 

Right.... Hyunseung, it's only for show. Just for show. You two are siblings, please remember that. Don't fall in love. DONT. Hyunseung slapped himself, mentally.

 

After a few minutes of silence and of Hyunseung mentally slapping himself in his mind, He grabbed Hyuna's waist and pulled her closer " All for show..... huh? " He teased. 

 

" Op...oppa.... We already practiced..... " Hyuna stuttered, shocked at his sudden movements.

 

" Oh, this isn't practicing, Hyuna.....ah... " Hyunseung seductively said in a low voice, leaning his face in closer and closer, his lips almost touching the side of her lips. He grabbed hair hair from the back and pushed her closer to him making his lips touch the side of hers.

 

Her eyes were closed the whole time, she didn't know how to react and if she should kiss 'the side of his lips' too. She ended up doing so, and without realising they stayed in the same position for a while.

 

Hyunseung pulled back and laughed at Hyuna. " Revenge. " He couldn't catch his breath from laughing too much. 

 

____________________________________________________

At MAMA rehearsals.

 

" WHAT???? KISS?!?!?! " Doojoon yelled out to everyone who was present backstage, after hearing Hyunseung's confession.

 

" WHAT KISS?!?! " Yoseob ran over to them, from the other side of the set. " WHAT KISS? WHO'S GOING TO KISS HUH!? " He panicked.

 

Dongwoon and Kikwang joined them. " WHAT'S HAPPENNING HYUNGS?! " They also began to panic.

 

" Me and Hyuna are going to kiss during our performance..... " Hyunseung shyly explained to s while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

" Wahhh hyung! " Dongwoon wrapped his arm around his shoulder. " Kiss, with Hyuna-ah huh?! "

 

" Yah yah! It's all for show, okay? " Hyunseung reminded them and also... himself. " Where's Junhyung? " He asked.

 

" Over there, not giving a care in the world. " Yoseob pointed at Junhyung who was sitting lifelessly at the corner of the set, with sunglasses on.

 

" Why has he been like this.... for the past couple of weeks? " Doojoon asked the members worriedly.

 

" Molla... " The others replied, while Hyunseung kept silent.

 

____________________________________________________

Red Carpet and MAMA.

 

" Let's see who's coming down to the Red carpet right now! " The host announced, as she saw a limousine coming down. Fans from both sides of the carpet screamed crazily. 

 

The door to the limousine opened, revealing a pair of long slender legs a slim body, fit into a short black and gold mini dress. " It's Hyuna ! " Another host announced, making all the fangirls and fanboys scream.

 

Hyuna smiled sweetly to the fans as she walked to the center of the redcarpet, where the hosts stood. Slowly, behind her was a black van which made fans squeal even harder. 

 

" BEAST! " The host screamed into her mic, it seemed like she was a big fan of Beast herself. A sunglassed Junhyung stepped out of the van first, with a slight smile on his face then the members started to step out of the van one by one.

 

Hyuna looked back at them, smiling and also clapping at the same time. The Beast members made it to the center of the red carpet, where Hyuna and the hosts were. Hyunseung shifted his way and stood next to Hyuna, with Yoseob standing next to him, Kikwang, Junhyung, Dongwoon and lastly Doojoon.

 

Hyunseung whispered into Hyuna's ear. " You look beautiful. " Teasing her, of course.

 

She giggled and slapped him playfully, " You look handsome. " She whispered back and slid her arm into his, holding it tight. 

 

The host's began to ask Beast some questions whilst Doojoon, the authoritive leader, happily replied and responded to all questions that were asked. As Hyuna was holding onto Hyunseung's arm, he couldn't help but notice, Hyuna's attention was on someone else. 

 

It was true, Hyuna's gaze was fixed on Junhyung. Occasionally, she would step back and look at him. She missed talking to him normally, she missed the old Junhyung... nowadays, he was different, extremely different.

 

Junhyung too, often looked at Hyuna, but their eyes never seemed to meet. They never seemed to glance at eachother, at the same time. The mic was passed onto the trouble makers and a question from the mc was asked. Hyunseung gladly answered it whilst Hyuna still had her attention fixed on Junhyung. Hyunseung shook his arm a little, the one that she was holding onto, grabbing her attention. Hyuna stepped forward, next to Hyunseung and started to agree to what he was saying.

 

After their interview, it was time to go down and make their way to get their pictures taken. As Hyuna and Hyunseung walked together, linking arms.... Junhyung walked slowly, witnessing their sweet skinship together. This made Junhyung rather irritated but he brushed it off.

 

She will be mine, soon...... Junhyung thought to himself.

 

 

Soon, the show started. BEAST and Hyuna were getting their make-up and hair done as their performance was not too far from the first.

 

" Are you ready, Hyuna-ah? " Hyunseung asked Hyuna, with a worried expression his face. 

 

" Ne, oppa. We can do this! " Hyuna tried to lift up her spirit and hugged Hyunseung. He gladly hugged her back and they shared a 'Hwaiting' gesture for eachother.

 

" Good luck, Hyuna-ah! " Doojoon patted Hyuna on the back. 

" Thanks oppa, you too!!!! ~ " Hyuna said cheerfully.

 

" Hyunaaaaa~~!!! I can't wait to see you know what... Hopefully we get to watch it backstage while we're waiting for our turn! " Yoseob jumped around excitedly.

" Maybe you will, oppa! Hwaiting! " Hyuna giggled.

 

" ALRIGHT BEAST AND HYUNA PLEASE GET READY! YOU WILL BE DUE OUT ON STAGE IN 5 MINUTES. " A set director yelled.

 

Beast and Hyuna rushed to the back of the stage, doing last minute preparations for their performance. First up was BEAST performing half of 'Fiction orchestra ver'. When they were finished, Hyunseung was left on stage to perform his special stage with Hyuna while the rest of the members ran to the other entrance getting ready to continue the other half of their performance.

 

" Oh hyung! We have to watch this! " Yoseob squealed like a fangirl, whilst pulling Junhyung to a small screen tv near them, that showed the performance, live.

 

The other members continued to gather and watch the trouble maker special performance. A few 'ooooooo''s were heard from them as they watched their y performance intently.

 

" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " The members, excluding Junhyung had their mouths wide open as they saw the extremely sensual kiss scene. Both Hyuna and Hyunseung pulled it off so well, they really managed to make it look like they were kissing on the lips.

 

        

 

Meanwhile, on the other hand. Junhyung wasn't too happy. He didn't know that this 'kiss' scene was going to happen. Jealousy burned inside of him, he needed her so bad, he wanted all her attention, he wanted to be normal with her again. And Junhyung decided he was going to do that.... tonight.

 

It was finally BEAST's turn to perform again but Junhyung wasn't in the mood. Before the kiss scene, he wanted to show everyone in Singapore that he was enjoying but everything changed after what he saw. A/N yes it's true, Junhyung looked quite sad when they appeared back on stage after the Trouble Maker performance.

 

 

Hyuna P.O.V

 

Our performances were finally finished and we can finally sit, relax and watch the rest of the show! I changed back into the clothes I was wearing for the red carpet and headed out to the area were all the other artists were. I saw A Pink, and they happily greeted me. I sat down infront of them, where empty seats were and watched the on-going performance.

 

Hyunseung oppa and s came out 5 minutes later, Hyunseung smiled at me and sat next to me. " We did it. " He chuckled. I nodded happily and looked up, to see Doojoon and Junhyung oppa walking beside the empty seats infront of us. Junhyung oppa looked so stiff.... and because of his sunglasses, I couldn't see his eyes, it was difficult to try and see his expression.

 

" You did great, Hyuna-ah! " Doojoon oppa sat down, then turned back to me. Praising me. I thanked him kindly and gave him a sweet smile, I couldn't stop staring at Junhyung oppa, he didn't turn back, he didn't praise me at all. I wanted to get his attention, I wanted to talk to him again.... I did everything I could, from laughing loud, to stomping on the floor and to clapping near his head, to try and gain his attention.... but none of them worked.

 

Hyunseung P.O.V

 

I stayed quiet for a very long period of time and I'd only talk to someone if they talked to me. I noticed Hyuna was acting different again. From time to time, when I looked at her, she was looking at Junhyung....Junhyung's back, rather. 

 

It upset me more when I realised how desperate she was in trying to get his attention. It was obvious that she still liked him and this hurt me too. Does that mean I'm in love with her? Aish, anyway..

 

A few moments later, as I was watching her and her movements, she started to rub her arms. Right, she was wearing a sleeveless dress, and the venue's aircon was probably turned up to the max right now. I don't want her to get sick, afterall she gets really sick easily. I quickly ed my jacket, undressed myself from it and placed it on her shoulders.

 

She looked at me with a confused expression. " I don't want you to get sick. " I smied sincerely at her. " And you look really cold. " I added.

 

" Wahh~ Jinja. You're so sweet oppa. Thank you. " She giggled rather loudly, louder than she usually would.... is this apart of her 'get junhyung to notice me' plan? I looked at Junhyung, he paid no attention to her at all.... I wish she wanted my attention instead, I would give her all the attention she wanted. Aigoo, Prince Jang why are you saying this...

 

As if on cue, Junhyung turned around he didn't talk to me... but he talked to Hyuna, after her many attempts of getting Junhyung's attention she finally got it.

 

" You're really loud, Hyuna-ah.... " He , while smirking. 

 

I watched her expression, her eyes seemed to sparkle... it seemed so different. She placed her hand under her chin and looked at him shyly. " Whatever, oppa. " She slapped his back playfully. 

 

From then on, both of their expressions were cheerful. They danced along to the songs that were currently being performed and they looked happy as ever.

 

I really can't deny myself anymore, I'm really falling for Hyuna.

 

End of Hyunseung P.O.V

____________________________________________________

HYUNSEUNG FINALLY ACCEPTED HIS FEELINGS FOR HYUNA OMG! but poor him, Hyuna and Junhyung's feelings for eachother are all coming back, what will happen?!?! 

 I'd like to credit. Kanae/JokerQueenTV of B2R/Youtube because without her, I wouldn't have been able to write up this chapter! ♥

I've written this chapter, based on my understandings and what I've seen and heard whether it was from a fan account, or from a fancam/video. Not everything here is true though! I incorporated my own ideas, like what I always do : )

I've finally updated, unlike my silly self who accidently closed the window as I already typed up a long chapter T_T. Sorry for making you all wait, but I truly hope you enjoy this chapter! To be honest, it took me about 6+ hours to write this~! So please, do comment + subscribe. Silent readers, get out and comment I beg you! ^^* /puppy eyes/

Also! It's Junhyung's birthday soon!!! Make sure y'all trend #HappyJokerDay on twitter at 12AM KST and wish him a very happy birthday! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ P.S he's my ultimate bias, so if you don't greet him I'll kill you! haha joking, but please, give him your love and support! ^___^

Thank you for reading this long long chaper. I appreciate each and every single one of you. Thank you. 

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥