How they found out

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Hyunseung stood up while holding Hyuna, he s his arms around her waist and walked to the middle of the rooftop-- meeting with BEAST and 4Minute.

 

" Kyaaaa~~~ " The 4minute girls squealed. " YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!!! "

 

" Oh god...girls... " Doojoon complained, earning him a slap from Gayoon. " Ouch! Yah! " He complained.

 

" How do you guys know?! " Hyunseung asked immediately when meeting up with the members.

 

" Yeah! How?? " Hyuna joined in.

 

" No time to discuss right now. Papa Hong wants to see us~ " Yoseob cooed happily.

 

" But tell us first!! " Hyuna whined, stomping on the floor like a child.

 

" Just one thing... That 4D boyfriend of yours..... Please knock some sense into him. " Junhyung shook his head in dissapointment.

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

" Junhyung-ah! Where should I take Hyuna on a date?? " Hyunseung asked Junhyung, who was laying down on his bed lazily. It was a Saturday morning free of schedules.

 

" WHAT? THIS AGAIN? " Junhyung yelled, sitting up and hitting his head on the top bunk. " AISH. you're so bad luck. "

 

" Ay~~~ Calm down~ " He chuckled. " But seriously, where? "

 

" Get out Hyunseung, get out of the room and let me sleep. " Junhyung ordered. " Don't talk to me for the next few days. "

 

" Hahahahahaha " Hyunseung laughed like a child who just had a bowl full of sweets.

 

" Oh my god, first you're stupid.. now you're crazy. " Junhyung complained, covering his ears with his pillows.

 

" Alright I was kidding~ " He continued to laugh. " But I know where to take her on a date now! " 

 

" Oh really? Cool, and I care why? " He muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

 

" HEY! " Hyunseung slapped Junhyung hard. " I'm your bestfriend! Help me! "

 

" Help, again? " 

 

" Yes, just help get some people set up things for the date! And that's it! " 

 

" Ugh.... fine whatever... BUT......... "

 

" But what, but what??? " The 4D Prince asked so desperately.

 

" Get me my favorite coke flavored iceblock downstairs at that Ahjumma's market. " Junhyung declared and in a blink of an eye, Hyunseung was out of the room and no where to be seen, which left Junhyung laughing.

 

 

" Guys... " Junhyung said, scratching his head as he entered the lounge room.

 

" Good morning Junnie! Any idea why Hyunseung was rushing out the door a few minutes ago? " Yoseob greeted Junhyung, already jumping around the living room.

 

" I just made him go run an errand for me. " Junhyung paused, looking at all the members thinking about Hyunseung's request. An idea popped into his mind " Hey guys! Wanna help set up Hyunseung's date with Hyuna? "

 

" Oh my god they're really dating???? " Dongwoon gasped.

 

" Yeah man. " Doojoon patted the maknaes back.

 

" But but we were only assuming it! I didn't know it was real! " Gikwang added in.

 

" Oh god you two... " Junhyung facepalmed himself. " You're just at that Prince's level. "

 

" Hey! You can't compare me and my woonie to Hyunseung! " Gikwang protested, hugging Dongwoon tight.

 

" Get a room. " Junhyung stated, but quickly changed the subject. " Anyways... I was thinking. Why don't we and 4minute set up their date... and suprise them afterwards? "

 

" Oh god that sounds brilliant! " Yoseob ran up to Junhyung hugging him.

 

" But... if we told hyung that, then of course he wouldn't let us set it up! Plus he doesn't even know that we know they're dating! " Dongwoon complained.

 

" Hyunseung doesn't have to know we set it up. " Doojoon chuckled evily, pulling everyone closer and telling them the plan.

 

" That's stupid hyung! Hyunseung hyung is going to find out it's us! " The 2nd youngest debated.

 

" He's too much of a pabo to realise. " Junhyung replied.

 

" That's true.... " The members who disagreed with the plan all said in unision.

 

" So is it hapening? " Doojoon asked.

 

" It sure is. " Everyone else chuckled and started to get everything ready.

 

 

After 20minutes, Hyunseung finally returned to the dorm.

 

" Hey pabo, what took you so long? " Doojoon laughed.

 

" I went shop---- HEY! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? " Hyunseung yelled.

 

" Wow hyung! You bought alot! " Gikwang interrupted, taking the grocery bags from Hyunseung's hands and heading to the kitchen with Dongwoon.

 

" Junhyung-ah! I bought you your favorite iceblock! Now help me please! " Hyunseung held the iceblock right infront of Junhyung's face.

 

" Yes alright, here. " Junhyung handed him a buisness card.

 

" Huh? what's this? " Hyunseung looked at the buisness card, flipping it over repeatedly.

 

" Read it! Dummy! " Junhyung smacked his head, causing the prince to wince in pain.

 

4BEAST Date Services

Anything you want, we will prepare!

Just call us and we'll be there!

83457-401717

 

" Woah! Cool!!! " Hyunseung shouted in excitement. " Such a coincidence! Their company is called 4BEAST? That's like 4minute and BEAST stuck together!! When do I call them? "

 

The BEAST members tried as hard as they could to hold in their laugher, even a kid could have realised that the whole thing was fake. The buisness card was handwritten too.

 

" I don't know, whenever you want. " Junhyung said cool-ly, sitting down on the couch with the other members who looked as though they were going to laugh any moment now.

 

" Okay! I'm going to call now! " Hyunseung said, taking out his phone.

 

Doojoon nudged Yoseob. " Oh I'm going to go.... to the toilet... " Yoseob said mysteriously, quickly running to the toilet.

 

" Hyunseung! Go call them in the room, you don't want the other members finding out do you? " Junhyung laughed.

 

" Oh! RIGHT... but hey..... it's weird.... " Hyunseung kept looking at the buisness card and back to his phone. " Whenever I type up the number in my phone... It shows Seobie's phone number too... "

 

" . " Doojoon muttered. 

 

" Oh hyung~ That happened to me once aswell! " Dongwoon quickly covered up the situation. " I was trying to call a restaurant, but for some reason Doojoon hyungs number came up. Kinda weird, right? " He lied.

 

" Oh, that's so weird... " Hyunseung muttered. " The South Korean phone system should change. " He said innocently.

 

Again, the members covered their faces hiding the pinkness. " He's so stupid. " Junhyung whispered into Doojoon's ear.

 

" Okay, I'm going to call now! " He pressed the green button on his iPhone and ran into the bedroom.

 

" Hello? " Hyunseung said, hearing complete silence even though the phone call was picked up.

 

" U-uh... Annyeonghaseyo 4BEAST at your service! " A voice that Hyunseung seemed to recognize said shyly, through the phone.

 

" Could you please help me? "

 

" N-n-ne... We're always welcome to help you... what would you like? " 

 

" Before that, I just wanted to say... You sound alot like one of my close friends... " 

 

" Oh um really? Alot of people say I sound alot like BEAST's Yang Yoseob.. "

 

" Oh no no not at all! " Hyunseung argued, not wanting to reveal himself. " Anyways, please help! " He began to tell one of the '4BEAST staff' his plans on the phone.

 

Yoseob sneakily walked back into the lounge room chuckling to himself. " He's not out yet? "

 

" Nope, no idea why.. Maybe he's planning more things in there. " Doojoon laughed.

 

" You can't imagine what just happened on the phone! " Yoseob giggled.

 

" What happened, what happened? " They all whispered in unision.

 

Yoseob imitated the whole phone call between him and Hyunseung, leaving the members literally rolling on the floor laughing. But soon after, they suddenly heard the door to the bedroom creak open, causing them to quickly sit back on the couches trying to compose themselves.

 

" Hey guys, why are your eyes so teary? " Hyunseung asked, looking at s who looked as though they were crying or they just cried tears of joy.

 

" Someone just revealed their sad past on TV, it was so touching... " Gikwang fakely wiped a tear away.

 

" Really??!?! Damn I missed out! " Hyunseung said in regret, causing the members to almost die of laughter again.

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

____________________________________________________

 

Yay! Not really a hiatus ;~; I wrote this chapter because I need inspiration to do my English assignment ㅋㅋㅋ

Hopefully this chapter cleared somethings up, of how BEAST and 4MINUTE found out! I didn't exactly point it out/explain it and I didn't show 4minute's side either, but if you don't understand... BEAST & 4MINUTE already assumed that the Trouble Makers were dating. They were just not sure whether or not it was legit. But because of Junhyung and his devious plan, it was confirmed and both bands set up the Trouble Maker date. 

Does it make sense now?

And apologies again! No 2HYUN moments in here but more Hyunseung 4D moments. I just really love Hyunseung and his 4D self, but I really don't think he's that stupid irl! I just wanted to make you guys laugh and make this abit humorous... because...... the next chapters will....I will stop there 8)

But I'm actually planning to write and release the next chapters in a few hours seeing as though I probably won't update for the next 1-2weeks again, I'm sorry! But holidays are in 2 weeks ^^ Excite excite~~ More updates! 

ALSO!!!! I'm planning to write a Junhyung+Hyuna fic. I don't know if it should be a oneshot or a full-length story like this one, but please let me know your opinions and whatever. Because I know alot of my readers absolutely loved the JunAh moments in this fic! Anyhow, Please enjoy this update! and anticipate the next ^^

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥