Party

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

Hyunseung P.O.V


Its been atleast 3days since that incident with Hyuna finding out about my wallpaper and ever since then, well.... Let's just say it was awkward. We haven't practiced or hung out ever since then, nor did we talk on the phone. Whenever we saw eachother at the company she would always just give me a small 'hi' and apologize because she was busy and ran away. It was either that or the conversation died due to the awkwardness.


I missed her for 1 week and finally saw her but then I screwed it up because of my silly and forgetful actions. I had her photo as my wallpaper as long as the time I have liked her for and I promised I would change it before she could come and see. But silly me, I obviously forgot.


-FLASHBACK-



"Oppa! Explain! " Hyuna whined as she stood up, her cheeks tinted with a bright red.

 

Hyunseung sat up on his bed, not knowing what to tell her.

 

"Oppppppaaaa~~~!" She whined again.

 

"I-I...I........" He stuttered unknowingly while blushing.

 

'Is it time to.. Confess...?' Hyunseung thought to himself.

 

She stood there waiting for his reply while looking in the corner of the room, avoiding his gaze as much as possible. She was honestly confused, she thought he was being too much. Even though he never said it, she assumed he had someone else that wasn't her, in his heart. Now putting her as his wallpaper, what was that?

 

"Sorry......" Hyunseung muttered quietly while she still didn't respond.

 

"The boys....." He said straight after. "The boys were being idiots so they changed my wallpaper!" He denied and praised himself.

 

'I can't confess to her in this situation.... Not with the impression of her thinking I'm a crazy stalker... Plus, I'm not ready...' Hyunseung thought and sighed.

 

"Oh....." Hyuna said in a dissapointed tone.

 

Hyunseung didn't realise her disappointment and ruffled his hair "I forgot to change it, Ill quickly change it back now" He opened his laptop again and started to fiddle around with it.

 

Hyuna's eyes almost b with tears, she looked up to the ceiling... Trying her best not to let them fall. "Uumm..." She called out trying to sound as normal as possible.

 

She took out her phone and texted someone. "Oh! Oppa! Manager oppa said I have another schedule, so he's waiting for me downstairs! Sorry I can't help you choose! I'm going! Annyeong~" She blurted out all at once with a fake smile plastered across her face.

 

Hyunseung was dumbfounded but he quickly stood up, after realising what had just happened. "Hyuna-ah! Wait!" He ran out of the room. 

 

"Did you two fight?" Kikwang's eyebrow was raised.

 

He ignored it and ran straight for the door and saw her running towards the elevator. "Hyuna-ah! Let me take you down!" He hurriedly tried to run after her.

 

"No! Its okay!" Hyuna said in a fail cheerful voice as her voice became shaky.

 

She reached the elevator and quickly pressed the 'close' button. She saw Hyunseung from a distance away and the doors were about to close. She waved a goodbye to him while a tear fell out of her eye.

 

"Wait!!!!" Hyunseung held out his arm as he watched the elevator doors close. He saw her wave.... And he even saw tears coming out of her eyes.

 

'Was she... Crying?'

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

I miss her again....

 

Wait.

 

I've always been missing her, even when she just goes out for a toilet break during our practice time.... I would miss her. I want her to be around me everyday and every minute... But its not possible right? Aigoo Jang Hyunseung, you're asking for too much.

 

Today, is Junhyung's birthday celebration and today I, Jang Hyunseung.... Will talk to her and break the awkwardness! Hwaiting!!!

 

End of Hyunseung P.O.V


"So.... We have a schedule? " Junhyung asked suspiciously as he and s were strolling outside.


 

" Mm! " Yoseob gleefully nodded.

 

"At midnight?" Junhyung added on.

 

" Mm! " Dongwoon repeated Yoseob's actions.

 

" And we're....walking to our schedule? "

 

" It's always good to be healthy and exercise! " Gikwang said proudly.

 

" And our schedule involves 4minute...? "

 

" Damn it Yong Junhyung! Why do you ask so many questions?! " Doojoon the frustrated leader said after Junhyungs spam of questions.

 

"But its my birthday..." Junhyung frowned at the thought. For the past few years his birthday was always celebrated at a schedule.

 

The rest of the boys snickered. " It'll be okay Junnie! " They threw comfort words at him.

 

" 4 MINUTE! " Doojoon yelled as he saw familiar figures standing in the cold rubbing their arms.

 

" Yah what took you guys so long...! " Gayoon immediately smacked Doojoon on the head.

 

" HEY! We took our time walking here! Didn't wanna tire the birthday boy... " He replied.

 

" Leaving 5 girls in the cold? " Hyuna pouted, making Hyunseung look at her.

 

" Hyuna-ah! " Hyunseung yelled almost immediately after he saw her. 

 

" Ah... Hi oppa... " Hyuna giggled awkwardly.

 

He frowned. Still awkward as ever. He looked at her in the eyes " Uh...."

 

Their members watched them in awe, Trouble Makers being awkward, that's a first. " Junnie, we're going to have to blindfold you now! " Yoseob broke the silence and awkwardness.

 

" What?! Why? " Junhyung complained as his eyes were already blinded. " It's not fair...." He pouted, making the girls laugh.

 

" Aegyo is only okay on your birthday ok hyung? " Dongwoon laughed and held Junhyung's arm whilst Kikwang held his other arm.

 

" Let's go!!!!! " Doojoon yelled, walking off whilst the girls squealed in excitement.

 

Hyunseung sighed and fell behind the group.

 

'She really is going to avoid me like that....'

 

 

He watched her giggle and talk to his other members but not him.

 

'Tonight... I'm going to change that.'

 

 

They finally reached their destination and pushed a clueless and blind Junhyung into a building.

 

" Why is it so noisy?!?! " Junhyung shouted.

 

" I said stop with the questions! " Doojoon yelled back.

 

The 4minute girls entered the room first. With BEAST following behind.

 

" Junhyung oppa.... Count to 3, and when you're finished take off your blind fold okay? " Jihyun explained as she put on a party hat just like the rest.

 

" Okay.. " Junhyung said quite nervously. 

 

'Are they going to run away and leave me here? I suddenly don't want to take this blindfold off...' Junhyung thought in his head.

 

" 1........2.........3...." Junhyung slowly took off his blindfold and saw 10 people infront of him, wearing party hats.

 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

Junhyung looked at them in suprise then looked around his surroundings, he was in..........a Karaoke room.

 

" FIRST SONG START! " Yoseob excitedly took one of the mics and gave it to Jiyoon.  " ROLY POLY! "

 

Everyone started to dance like crazy people, especially BEAST. 4Minute would tend to be crazy too, but not as much as BEAST. They went.... insane, like they've never been in a karaoke room before.

 

After a few songs, they started to die down abit and decided that everyone had to sing their own solo song. Everyone was abit drunk, except for Sohyun who was still underage and wasn't allowed to drink alcoholic beverages.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung sat on the opposite side of the room from eachother, totally ignoring eachothers presence, well Hyuna was. 

 

" Jang Hyunseung! Jang Hyunseung! Jang Hyunseung! Jang Hyunseung! " The half tipsy people in the room chanted, wanting Hyunseung to sing his own song.

 

Hyunseung coughed awkwardly and stood up, punching in random numbers in the karaoke system.

 

" This one's for you..." Everyone heard Hyunseung say, but it was quite hard to understand because he was mumbling it.

 

A/N: If you guys want to get in the mood... Please listen to 2AM's Confession Of A Friend ~ These are the english translated lyrics.

 

 

It’s been a while
since my heart has been changing,
since I’ve been dealing with it lonesome..
every time you came back,
I hated the guy that made you cry
 
I’d rather protect you,
although I don’t know if it will make it better…
 
This time I’ll hold you and love you
is what I thought
 
Baby, come to me now
And be my lady
I’ve watched you for too long
I stood there with no words,
hiding my pitiful heart.
 
As a friend, to remain as friends,
I had to push the confessions down my throat
But now I’ll confess to you,
 
I love you…

 

He sang this, while looking at Hyuna from time to time. Sure, he was a little bit drunk.... but that didn't stop him from the sadness he felt for not being able to confess to Hyuna. So with this song, he hoped that she would soften up to him... and finally realise.

 

" WOW JANG HYUNSEUNG JJANG! " Yoseob yelled and clapped whilst wiping fake tears away.

 

" THAT WAS THE BEST OPPA! " Sohyun complimented him.

 

" I guess he's going to confess to the girl he likes soon.... " Hyuna softly said to herself, not making anyone hear.

 

" GIVING PRESENTS TO YONG JUNHYUNG TIME~~~ " Gikwang announced, taking out a wrapped present from behind the seats, everyone started to do the same too.

 

When it came to Hyuna's turn she blushed. " Umm. Oppa.... can we go talk outside? " 

 

He gladly nodded and walked beside her.

 

The others 'oo'd' as they watched the two walk out of the room together. Hyunseung's insides were churning and twisting. He was jealous.... was she going to confess to him again? Was she going to kiss him? What is she possibly going to do?! He panicked in his mind. He sunk in his chair and thought of every possible outcome.

 

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna shoved a bag infront of Junhyung's face making him suprised.

 

" Hey~~ You didn't have to! " He said, practically to the bag since it was covering her face.

 

" Yah~ You have to accept it or else I'll cry. " She moved her head to the right so that he could see her pouting face.

 

" Ahh..... Okay okay. " Junhyung shyly took the bag away from her hands and looked at her, she was staring at him with wide sparkly eyes.

 

" Aren't you going to open it?! " 

 

" You mean, now? " Junhyung asked stupidly.

 

" Of course! Open it now oppa! " Hyuna demanded, watching him open the bag.

 

He opened the bag to find a few branded shirts in there. " Wow, these cost alot Hyuna-ah.... "

 

" Hehehehhee.... " Hyuna giggled. " I cried on alot of your shirts.... ruined them....so.. I bought all of these! heheh! " She giggled cutely even more.

 

" Thank you so much, Hyuna-ah. " He smiled softly at her and ruffled her hair. 

 

When he ruffled her hair, she suddenly thought about Hyunseung and how she would do the same. When Junhyung did it... it felt weird... but when Hyunseung did it, it was the best feeling on earth.

 

" Ah and oppa! " Hyuna suddenly remembered the one thing she needed to do for Junhyung.

 

" Hmm~~? " He asked, looking at her.

 

" Thank you. " She grinned widely, till her eyes couldn't be seen. " If it wasn't for you.... I would have never realised... And I'm really thankful.."

 

" AH! " Junhyung jumped up in suprise. " You've finally realised your love for him?!! " 

 

She nodded. " All thanks to you oppa! " 

 

" Wow~~ Finally! " Junhyung chuckled. " So are the two of you dating yet? "

 

" Anni.... " Hyuna's smile dissapeared and she quietened down. " Oppa likes someone else..... "

 

" Mwo? " Junhyung's eyebrow was raised. And the atmosphere became quiet. " ..... Don't you remember what I said...? "

 

" Baby girl, there's someone who loves you more than I do. And you love that person also, more than you love me. "

 

" Yes! Word for word! You told me that I love someone more than I love you.... How could I forget.. " Hyuna argued.

 

" Are you sure you didn't forget anything else? " Junhyung asked.

 

" No...... " Hyuna said sadly. " Oppa, I've finally realised my feelings for him... but it hurts to know he likes someone else... "

 

Junhyung laughed at her statement.

 

" Yah! Why did you laugh?!!? " She pouted like hell.

 

" Gah.... You two Trouble Makers are really silly... " Junhyung laughed again and shook his head in disappointment.

 

'They've come this far.... I shouldn't come in between....Jang Hyunseung you better confess to her soon.' Junhyung chuckled to himself.

 

" Let's go in before we miss out on Yoon Doojoon's special stage. " Junhyung didn't let her respond to him and dragged her back into the karaoke room.

 

Hyunseung eyed the both ofthem with eyes filled with jealousy. He sighed again and avoided looking at her, his eyes shot up when he heard a familiar whistling tune.

 

" Uh yes... This is my special stage since I lost that cooking competition against Dongwoon the other day.. " Doojoon spoke into the mic regrettably. He began to sing the hit track, Trouble Maker.

 

The thing that made everyone laugh was that, Doojoon had to sing Hyuna's parts in a girly voice. And it surely didn't come out well since his voice was deep. He sighed and continued to sing and dance, it was time for his last mission. He walked towards the group and suddenly pulled Hyuna out, making her shocked and confused.

 

" Oppa! " She yelled and giggled.

 

He continued to sing and act out as Hyunseung. Doojoon took her hand, making Hyunseung 100x more jealous.

 

" YAH! " Hyunseung tried to shout out but no one could hear from all the 'woo'ing that was made from Doojoon's sudden skinship to Hyuna.

 

'No..no Yoon Doojoon please don't do that move....' 

 

As if on cue, Doojoon did the move that Hyunseung dreaded the most. He grabbed her hand and glided his head up her arm and almost going towards her lips. Luckily for Hyunseung, she pulled away like she always did. 

 

" Oppa!!!! " Hyuna whined, while giggling and slapping Doojoon's back.

 

" Ottoke~~~ " Doojoon continued and sang Hyunseung's solo part.

 

'No....Hyuna... don't touch....him..'

 

As if on cue again, Hyuna stood behind Doojoon and put her hands on his chest.

 

" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Hyunseung yelled full of jealousy. He stood up, envious and furious at the same time. He stomped towards the area where Doojoon and Hyuna were. 

 

Without saying a word, He took her hand and dragged her out the door.

 

____________________________________________________

Oh my god Hyunseung what are you going to do!??! Haha, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~~~~~~ Kyaaaa~ I found it quite sad that Hyuna started to avoid Hyunseung after the picture. But I guess it's because Hyunseung had to lie about it and hurt her feelings! Tsk! Hyunseung that's what you get for not confessing! 

 I'm actually really happy! Cube Entertainment announced official fansites for selected countries. And Australia got selected as one! /THROWS CONFETTI/ I'm one of the admins/creator for BEAST's fanbase in Australia so I'm so proud that we've reached this far. Please congratulate us! hehe.

Anyways... I am still sick T_T I've been laying in bed like a sick hospital patient for 6 days now. So I apologize if this chapter was boring or somewhat D: Anyway, I will leave you now.... I hope you all enjoyed it! Please leave your usual, lovely and beautiful comments! I'll be watching my comment section heh.

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥